Windows 10: need to uninstall a software on my new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home

Discus and support need to uninstall a software on my new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I would like to uninstall focus assist. Please send me info how to do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SirBalto1, Jun 16, 2021.

1. SirBalto1 Win User

need to uninstall a software on my new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home

I would like to uninstall focus assist. Please send me info how to do this

:)

SirBalto1, Jun 16, 2021
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Jun 16, 2021
  3. Suggest new laptop/notebook

I haven't seen laptop from Xiaomi.. are they good? Which model?

I liked hp pavilion 360x series..suggest similar in other good brands..

I don't know why everyone hates hp so much? I have used 3 laptops from hp in last 10 yrs..latest is hp envy 17 3d , 4.5 yrs till now, first time encountered hardware problem now, that got fixed too with routine service...might need to replace fan later. But no major issue till now.. working like new even now

freebird_9924, Jun 16, 2021
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Jun 16, 2021
Thema:

1. need to uninstall a software on my new HP laptop with Windows 10 Home - Similar Threads - need uninstall software

2. uninstall windows 10 home on HP dq2043CL laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    uninstall windows 10 home on HP dq2043CL laptop: How to uninstall windows 10 home on HP dq2043CL laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-windows-10-home-on-hp-dq2043cl-laptop/67843d98-edef-43e0-8dfa-e6b43c7f45c0
  3. uninstall windows 10 home on HP dq2043CL laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    uninstall windows 10 home on HP dq2043CL laptop: How to uninstall windows 10 home on HP dq2043CL laptop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/uninstall-windows-10-home-on-hp-dq2043cl-laptop/67843d98-edef-43e0-8dfa-e6b43c7f45c0
  4. uninstall windows 10 home on HP dq2043CL laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need help in uninstalling a software

Need help in uninstalling a software: I tried to re install a software which get me into trouble. I actually deleted the uninstalling file of that software named as uninst000.exe. So that I'm not able to uninstall the main software. I actually need to uninstall the software. Kindly help [ATTACH] This is the...
  6. MY ACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, HOME, CONNECTED TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP, NEEDS...

MY ACCOUNT IN MICROSOFT WINDOWS, HOME, CONNECTED TO THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 LAPTOP, NEEDS...: HOW DO I GET FULL M.O.T FOR THIS NEW WINDOWS 10 HOME HP LAPTOP,IT SEEMS AS IF MY MICROSOFT WINDOWS 10 AND MY MICROSOFT ACCOUNT ARN'T COMPATABLE FOR MY WINDOWS 10 VER 2004, I DO HAVE 4 MONTHS HP WARRENTY LEFT FOR THIS LAPTOP BUT DONT BELEIVE IT COVERS WHAT IM ASKING TO...
  7. Unable to uninstall software on my laptop

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to uninstall software on my laptop: Hi to you all! I really need your help. I tried to unistall roblox software on my laptot but it seems not working thru opening programs and features. the application is not useful for me since my nephews downloaded it before without knowing. Also, I think its the main cause...
  8. new windows 10 hp laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    new windows 10 hp laptop: hello forum hub, when I purchased my new windows 10 HP laptop ,? when I set up start,and signed up in my email address I use on my now old windows 10 hp laptop, I all the updates from windows are exacthly same , so will I be ok, thank you andrew...
  9. new laptop ---- Windows 10 Home

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    new laptop ---- Windows 10 Home: I recently purchased a new Acer Aspire 1 laptop with windows 10 Home. Shouldn't the Windows 10 license be on sticker stuck to the laptop or on paperwork in the box the laptop came in?...
  10. HP Recovery Partition - Software needed?

HP Recovery Partition - Software needed?: Hi, I have the Pavilion 15 with a SSD + HDD. The HP Recovery Partition is on the HDD. For my own comfort I deleted the SSD Partition and did a clean Windows 10 install, from an image grabbed on microsoft.com. I left the Recovery Partition AS IS. My questions...