Windows 10: Need to update Intel for the 1903 update, but I don´t know which I should use

Discus and support Need to update Intel for the 1903 update, but I don´t know which I should use in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Hello, I would love to get help with this. I was trying to update to windows 10 1903, but I got a window saying that I needed to update the Intel RST... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BeaGU, Jul 26, 2019.

1. BeaGU Win User

Need to update Intel for the 1903 update, but I don´t know which I should use

Hello, I would love to get help with this.

I was trying to update to windows 10 1903, but I got a window saying that I needed to update the Intel RST driver "because it doesn't work..."

So, I try to click in update, but it does nothing, so I decided to try doing it manually.

The thing is that there're 3 options and my Windows 10 Home is the 64 bits version.

So, I would like to know the difference between the three, so that I can update it well.

My pc is an ASUS and has Intel Core i5.

:)

BeaGU, Jul 26, 2019
  2. btarunr Win User

Intel Readies P55 Chipset B3 Stepping Update

Intel's is readying a hardware update for its P55 Express chipset, currently the only core-logic for the company's brand new socket LGA-1156 processor platform. The new B3 stepping of the P55 PCH will bring with it a little more than new MM number and S-spec numbers. A list of changes is as follows:
    • New MM number and S-spec numbers for the converted products;
    • Firmware and minor BIOS updates are required with the conversion;
    • Processor MRC/microcode update required to enable future processors;
    • Recommended storage driver upgrade from Intel MSM 8.9 to Intel RST 9.5.
    Although it is listed that the MRC update enables 'future processors', Intel, in a statement issued to X-bit labs assured that the current B2 stepping of the chipset (found on current socket LGA-1156 motherboards) does not leave out support for any of Intel's new LGA-1156 processors that are slated for release in the very near future. The dual-core "Clarkale" 32 nm processor will be supported by both B2 and B3 steppings of the chipset.

P55 B3 stepping is pin-identical to P55 B2, and hence motherboard vendors will not have to come up with new designs. Sampling of the new stepping began as early as on October 02, 2009, and it is scheduled for shipment to manufacturers by the 7th of December, 2009. P55 is the performance core-logic for the LGA-1156 platform. It supports Core i5 and Core i7 "Lynnfield" processors with discrete graphics.

Source: X-bit labs

btarunr, Jul 26, 2019
  3. btarunr Win User
    Intel E5200 Gets Updated, R0 Stepping Coming Up

Intel's Pentium Dual-Core E5200 processor is getting on course for a specifications update. The chip will feature in a new, improved Wolfdale-2M core, spec'd out as the R0 stepping, from its current M0 stepping. The new stepping is intended to add new instructions, power-management features, and bring about changes in the chip-package. A short list of known changes is as follows:
    • CPUID changed from 10677 to 1067A
    • Power State Indicator (PSI) support with Intel 4 series chipsets
    • New instructions - XSAVE and XRSTOR
    • New S-spec and MM numbers
    • New halide-free chip package
    Due to the changed CPUID, users may require BIOS updates to detect the CPU. According to the company, E5200 R0 should be out by April 13.

Source: TechConnect Magazine

btarunr, Jul 26, 2019
  4. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Jul 26, 2019
Thema:

1. Need to update Intel for the 1903 update, but I don´t know which I should use - Similar Threads - Need update Intel

2. Windows 11 don´t clean up windows updates

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 don´t clean up windows updates: I run the cleanup but when it finishes it does not delete and the 4.34GB in windows update cleaning reappears. It is updated to the latest version and checked the SFC and DISM....
  3. i need product key of my windows 10 pro, I don`t have access to the MSA to which the...

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    i need product key of my windows 10 pro, I don`t have access to the MSA to which the...: the product key was issued/sent to a MSA to which i dont have access now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-product-key-of-my-windows-10-pro-i-dont/9b9d691a-9ad0-449b-9bc0-7c6794aac465
  4. Which software should I use to update my all drivers automatically ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Which software should I use to update my all drivers automatically ?: Hey I have a HP laptop ! Special Thanks! submitted by /u/Nikhil4ucoc [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/joi2zi/which_software_should_i_use_to_update_my_all/
  5. When should I expect update to 1903 via Windows Update

When should I expect update to 1903 via Windows Update: Hi everyone. I was just wondering when I might expect to be offered the latest (1903) update. Thanks, Mark 133590
  6. When should I expect update to 1903 via Windows Update

in Windows 10 Support
    When should I expect update to 1903 via Windows Update: Hi everyone. I was just wondering when I might expect to be offered the latest (1903) update. Thanks, Mark 133590
  7. Should update assistant be used for 1903 update or not?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Should update assistant be used for 1903 update or not?: I want to update my PC with the latest May 1903 update available on Microsoft official website but the windows automatic update has not prompted to install this update yet. When i installed the Windows update assistant and ran it manually then it checked for 1903 and asked to...
  8. I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I LOST ALL MY STUFF AND DON"T KNOW HOW TO GET BACK :*(: So I've recently had a problem installing windows on my ssd. It all started out with a corrupted update with my computer. Spent many hours trying to figure out what was wrong with my computer. It ended up going to a bootloop that I couldn't fix. I tried, nothing worked. So I...
  9. which browser should i be using

in Browsers and Email
    which browser should i be using: Norton tells me to use internet exployer but should my default be Microsoft edge. when I use the search at the bottom I get bing. with internet exployer I have my view etc....so mixed up. thanks carol 19548
  10. Which key should I use?

Which key should I use?: Hi! I have Samsung laptop that came with preinstalled Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit). I have COA sticker on bottom of my device too. I use ProduKey to check my Windows 7 key but it doesn't match to my key on COA sticker. Furthermore I checked this key from ProduKey in...