Windows 10: Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2.

Discus and support Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hello,In device manager under IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers I need an updated driver for both ATA Channel 0 and ATA Channel 1.Any help would be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by MATTHEW60, Dec 3, 2023.

1. MATTHEW60 Win User

Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2.

Hello,In device manager under IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers I need an updated driver for both ATA Channel 0 and ATA Channel 1.Any help would be great.Thanks

:)

MATTHEW60, Dec 3, 2023

2. unstable hardware drivers following Win 10-511 update

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Apologize for the inconvenience caused and will assist you.

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Click on the Start button, and type “Troubleshooting” on the search bar.
    • Click on “hardware and devices”.
    • A pop-up will appear, click on the “Next” button and follow the on-screen promts for troubleshooting.

Also, update the driver for Keyboard by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and click on
      Device manager.
    • Expand Keyboards from the list.
    • Right click on the driver and select
      update driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2023
  3. Isha Soni Win User
    Scanner Driver Installation Failure Following Windows 10 Upgrade

Hi,

Thanks for the update on the issue.

I would suggest you to update the driver from the device manager.

Follow the steps below to update the scanner driver.

• Press Windows + X key on the keyboard.
    • Go to device manager.
    • Right-click your scanner driver.
    • Click Update Driver Software and then follow the steps in the wizard that appears.
    • Restart the computer and check.

If you run the Hardware Update wizard and the wizard does not find your drivers, it means that the manufacturer or vendor for your device has not added the drivers for your device to Windows Update. You can also visit the web site of your device manufacturer
    or vendor to download or request the correct drivers for your device.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to help you further.

Thanks & Regards,

Isha Soni, Dec 3, 2023
  4. Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2.

Windows update keeps replacing ALPS Touchpad driver with a Synaptics driver.

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and delete the previous drivers and the latest drivers for the touchpad and install the required version of the driver from Device Manager by following the steps below:

• Press Windows key + X and select Device Manager from the list.
    • Expand the Touch pad driver.
    • Right click on the driver and click on update/install.
    • Select the required version from the on-screen prompts.

And for the problem with the installation of printer drivers, I suggest you to run the Windows Update troubleshooter by following the steps below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in search box and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” option on top left pane.
    • Select “Windows Update” from the list and follow the prompts for troubleshooting.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to
    write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 3, 2023
Thema:

Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2.

1. Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2. - Similar Threads - Need update following

2. Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2.: Hello,In device manager under IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers I need an updated driver for both ATA Channel 0 and ATA Channel 1.Any help would be great.Thanks...
  3. Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need to update the following driver in Device Manager in Windows 10 22H2.: Hello,In device manager under IDE ATA/ATAPI Controllers I need an updated driver for both ATA Channel 0 and ATA Channel 1.Any help would be great.Thanks...
  4. Device Manager null driver update.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Device Manager null driver update.: So i'm trying to install a XBOX 360 wireless receiver, and all the tutorials say to go to device manager and go to "Unknow Device" > Update Driver > Browse my computer for drivers > Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer > Xbox 360 peripherals and select...
  5. Webcam dropped from Device Manager following Windows update

Webcam dropped from Device Manager following Windows update: Working webcam on June 17th. Following Windows update webcam is missing from Device Manager. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/webcam-dropped-from-device-manager-following/34b3a660-71d6-4672-87cc-f9458554968d
  6. Device manager won't update drivers

Device manager won't update drivers: for my graphics driver, when I try to manually update it from device manager, the download bar will appear, but never follow through. it'll download for a bit and then just before it finishes downloading, it suddenly aborts and tell me the newest driver is already installed....
  7. Update drivers automatically in device manager?

Update drivers automatically in device manager?: Hey all, is there any way for me to check everything with just some clicks for drivers, instead of going through every single thing in device manager? submitted by /u/FHRNHTx [link] [comments]...
  8. Using device manager to update drivers

Using device manager to update drivers: So I got a new Asus zenbook. Sadly the oem app is crap as I have to manually download each driver update and install them. What’s worst is the ones that I already installed via windows update is still there in that app. So is it safer to just use device manager? (Nothings...
  9. Updating drivers through device manager

Updating drivers through device manager: All, Whilst I’ve been trying to update my sound drivers I have noticed that drivers for ACPI Compliant Control Method Battery, Qualcomm Wireless Network Adapter and some under System Devices such as Memory Controller & Intel Management Engine Interface can all be updated...
  10. update drivers in device manager

update drivers in device manager: I need to update drivers, audio, keyboard, and more. Is it best to do this from device manager or elsewhere or not at all. 104015