Windows 10: need to update the windows 10 but need to fix an issue

Discus and support need to update the windows 10 but need to fix an issue in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; the issue is , i need to manually uninstall the virtualbox , but before this i havent install it in my laptop . but it want me to manually uninstall... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by mohdnashrul, Feb 20, 2021.

1. need to update the windows 10 but need to fix an issue

the issue is , i need to manually uninstall the virtualbox , but before this i havent install it in my laptop . but it want me to manually uninstall the app . The problem is , i didnt find the virtual box either in control panel or apps and features

pls help me , i need to fix it

Thank You

:)

mohdnashrul, Feb 20, 2021

2. New install Windows 10 (issue solved)

It's good that you're not experiencing any issues. Unfortunately many folks are, a quick Google search will show the same info im offering the OP.

Heres a couple examples:

Here

Here

It's basically what I mentioned above, small issues here and there ,but nothing to end your day.. for the most part.

I know it's anecdotal, but for my experience 95% of the time it's perfectly fine. The issues I've run into wouldn't be enough for me to roll back , but they would be enough (had I not installed it yet) ,to avoid it for another couple weeks which is why I'm suggesting it to the OP

Windows 10 Fall Creators Update problems and complaints
    • Installation problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Microsoft Edge problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Drivers problems with the Fall Creators Update
    • Experience problems with the Fall Creators Update
    keep in mind, as of recently, the FCU is installed on 5% of devices roughly.....

jboydgolfer, Feb 20, 2021
  3. Windows update issues

It works, but I still need to fix it so that way I dont have to plug computers directly to the modem to get windows update to work. It was also blocking me from installing directx.

CrAsHnBuRnXp, Feb 20, 2021
  4. Techtu Win User

need to update the windows 10 but need to fix an issue

Windows update issues

+1

If your wireless router has a built in firewall maybe it's somehow set to block the ports that Windows updates use?

I'd also suggest if it works with it being directly connected then you could try resetting your router to see if this fixes the issue.

That's my 2 cents anyways. *Smile need to update the windows 10 but need to fix an issue :)

Techtu, Feb 20, 2021
Thema:

need to update the windows 10 but need to fix an issue

1. need to update the windows 10 but need to fix an issue - Similar Threads - need update need

2. MINECRAFT EDUCATION ISSUE NEED HELP FIXING

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MINECRAFT EDUCATION ISSUE NEED HELP FIXING: I only have one version on my pc but i keep getting the massage"SORRY CANT CONNECT TO THE SERVICE RIGHT NOW .PLEASE CHECK INTERNET CONECTION AND TRY AGAIN"HELP ME FIX THIS...
  3. MINECRAFT EDUCATION ISSUE NEED HELP FIXING

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    MINECRAFT EDUCATION ISSUE NEED HELP FIXING: I only have one version on my pc but i keep getting the massage"SORRY CANT CONNECT TO THE SERVICE RIGHT NOW .PLEASE CHECK INTERNET CONECTION AND TRY AGAIN"HELP ME FIX THIS...
  4. Need expert advice to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need expert advice to fix this issue: I cannot use the computer properly for 5 minutes. The problem occurred shortly after turning on the computer. Sometimes it hangs completely even if it runs for a while. Please someone write about its solution....
  5. Need expert advice to fix this issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need expert advice to fix this issue: I cannot use the computer properly for 5 minutes. The problem occurred shortly after turning on the computer. Sometimes it hangs completely even if it runs for a while. Please someone write about its solution....
  6. Need help fixing dual boot issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help fixing dual boot issue.: So I needed to have a dual boot windows system and all was working fine until I needed to transfer some files from one system to my current one. It asked for the action of opening a folder to be authorised by admin, which I then did, after I completed the copying of files, I...
  7. Need help on fixing some issues with updating and the store

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help on fixing some issues with updating and the store: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/sdsn9ad17kp41.png?width=1923&format=png&auto=webp&s=847ef3bef449a1dc6a5d420a5dd6f5f10ede7795 So a few days ago I opened Minecraft and it wasn't loading, tried closing and opening it again numerous times but that didn't seem to fix it. So...
  8. Windows 10 Update - You need to fix this now!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Update - You need to fix this now!: Windows 10 Update Repeatedly Destroys my Application Environment. It clears my Outlook Accounts! It clears my Edge settings! it even goes into AutoCAD and clears my customization there! it clears my task bar and then pins unwanted programs there as well! What is going...
  9. Windows 10 Update - You need to fix this now!

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 Update - You need to fix this now!: Windows 10 Update Repeatedly Destroys my Application Environment. It clears my Outlook Accounts! It clears my Edge settings! it even goes into AutoCAD and clears my customization there! it clears my task bar and then pins unwanted programs there as well! What is going...
  10. Fix needed for Windows 10 update error 0x80096004

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Fix needed for Windows 10 update error 0x80096004: for an HP Elitebook laptop, previously upgraded from Windows 7 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fix-needed-for-windows-10-update-error-0x80096004/2132c789-611d-4f6c-bc67-425b431ce353