Windows 10: Need To View Screen Time Left

Discus and support Need To View Screen Time Left in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; is there a way to put a timer on my child's computer so he can see exactly how much time he has left?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FredBobJunior, Dec 1, 2019.

1. Need To View Screen Time Left

is there a way to put a timer on my child's computer so he can see exactly how much time he has left?

:)

FredBobJunior, Dec 1, 2019

2. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 1, 2019
  3. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 1, 2019
  4. mrgeek Win User

Need To View Screen Time Left

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

mrgeek, Dec 1, 2019
Thema:

Need To View Screen Time Left

1. Need To View Screen Time Left - Similar Threads - Need View Screen

2. Family Safety screen time on PC - can children view what time is remaining?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Family Safety screen time on PC - can children view what time is remaining?: I have set the kids up with PC's and am using Family Safety for their screen time. They are not able to see what time screen time they have remaining which they are finding frustrating. On their Xbox they can see what they have remaining. Is there any way they can view this...
  3. Family Safety screen time on PC - can children view what time is remaining?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Family Safety screen time on PC - can children view what time is remaining?: I have set the kids up with PC's and am using Family Safety for their screen time. They are not able to see what time screen time they have remaining which they are finding frustrating. On their Xbox they can see what they have remaining. Is there any way they can view this...
  4. Family Safety screen time on PC - can children view what time is remaining?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Left Microsoft Family, but still have screen time limit.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Left Microsoft Family, but still have screen time limit.: Since I'm moving away, I removed my Microsoft account from my Microsoft Family. My account on the Microsoft Family had screen time limits placed on it by my dad. I figured leaving the family would remove the screen time limit, however this hasn't been the case and I'm still...
  6. Left Microsoft Family, but still have screen time limit.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Left Microsoft Family, but still have screen time limit.: Since I'm moving away, I removed my Microsoft account from my Microsoft Family. My account on the Microsoft Family had screen time limits placed on it by my dad. I figured leaving the family would remove the screen time limit, however this hasn't been the case and I'm still...
  7. Is there a way to view remaining screen time?

Is there a way to view remaining screen time?: My child has recently started using the family features of windows, and we have one question. Is there a way to check how much screen time is left, so we can plan around it?...
  8. View screen time left (parental controls - Windows 10)

View screen time left (parental controls - Windows 10): Been failing to find the answer to a imho pretty basic question: while restricted by parental controls in Windows 10, how can a child easily check its time left and get a warning say 15 minutes before time runs out? Thx in advance, EZ...
  9. sCREEN VIEW

in Windows 10 Customization
    sCREEN VIEW: wHY IS MY SCREEN SHOWING HORIZONTALLY, RATHER THAN VERTICAL (LANDSCAPE NOT PORTRAIT)?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-view/67607503-ad7f-4095-84e9-220131c04105
  10. Touch Screen need calibrate every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen need calibrate every time: I use Chinese Tablet Telclast Air 3G come with Windows 8.1 with Bing upgraded to Windows 10 Home Now I have problem with touch screen which I need to re-calibrate every time I turn on after turn off and charging tablet. When I turn on tablet touch screen is mess and I need...