Windows 10: Need To View Screen Time Left

Discus and support Need To View Screen Time Left in User Accounts and Family Safety to solve the problem; is there a way to put a timer on my child's computer so he can see exactly how much time he has left?... Discussion in 'User Accounts and Family Safety' started by FredBobJunior, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:22 PM.

1. Need To View Screen Time Left

is there a way to put a timer on my child's computer so he can see exactly how much time he has left?

:)

FredBobJunior, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:22 PM

2. Cannot put icons on the left side of my desktop

Hi Charlie,

You should be able to arrange your desktop icons however you want. Since you want them all aligned on the left side of your desktop screen, we suggest that you follow these steps:

• Right-click at a blank area on your desktop.
    • Hover on View.
    • In the right pane, look for Auto arrange icons. If it's checked, make sure to uncheck it.
    • Hover again on View.
    • This time, check Align icons to grid. Your icons should now be aligned on the left side of the screen.

Let us know if the issue persists so we can further assist you.

Regards.

Vanessa Yar, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  3. query about speed of boot time

Hello,

Please be informed that, if there are many startup items on the desktop, it will take time to boot up to the desktop screen. It is the ideal time to boot up.

Also, suggest you to run the system maintenance troubleshooter.

Its a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with system.

Refer these steps:

1. Press Windows key +X, select
    Control panel.

2 . Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

3. Click on troubleshooting and click on the
    view all option on the left panel.

4. Run the System Maintenance troubleshooter.

Do let us know the status of your concern. We will be glad to assist you further.

Thank you.

Pratiksha Devadiga, Dec 1, 2019 at 2:23 PM
  4. mrgeek Win User

Need To View Screen Time Left

Change Folder View Layout in Windows 10

"uhm that method does not work. i want to set folder view as List as default instead Details for all folders"
    Did you download and run Brink's .bat file in Step 1 ? Lacking that, look at the screens in post 3. In Step 5 'folders of this type' defaults to each of the Windows templates for Pictures, Music, etc. If you want ALL folders to have the same List view, r-click any folder in each of the 5 folders under This PC (Desktop does not apply) and hit 'Customize this folder'. Set to 'Optimize this folder for General Items". Then follow the screen in post 3 using List instead of Details in Step 1 and you should be good to go.

Thema:

Need To View Screen Time Left

1. Need To View Screen Time Left - Similar Threads - Need View Screen

2. View screen time left (parental controls - Windows 10)

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    View screen time left (parental controls - Windows 10): Been failing to find the answer to a imho pretty basic question: while restricted by parental controls in Windows 10, how can a child easily check its time left and get a warning say 15 minutes before time runs out? Thx in advance, EZ...
  3. Split screen view

in Windows 10 Customization
    Split screen view: I have been trying to get split screen view on my hp windows 10 laptop but it does not work. Earlier I was able to do it but I don't know what changed now. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/split-screen-view/89806d48-f374-4686-bd2c-e86efa5d214b
  4. sCREEN VIEW

sCREEN VIEW: wHY IS MY SCREEN SHOWING HORIZONTALLY, RATHER THAN VERTICAL (LANDSCAPE NOT PORTRAIT)?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/screen-view/67607503-ad7f-4095-84e9-220131c04105
  5. Child needs to see remaining screen time

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Child needs to see remaining screen time: I am using thr family features of Windows 10 ans having several heartaches leading to family drama: 1. There does not appear to be a way for my child to easily see/track how much screen time is left in Windows 10 so they can plan around it 2. When i get a request to add...
  6. screen shifted to the left

screen shifted to the left: My display is shifted to the left so that I cannot see all of the icons; the window icon at the lower left shows just a bit. When I click on it, I cannot see the shut down box. what can I do the shift the screen right?...
  7. Screen viewing area

Screen viewing area: The view on my Monitor has moved about one inch to the right. Clicking and sliding to the left on left of screen does nothing. How do I move the viewing area to the left ?...
  8. window screen view

window screen view: How do I keep my background window settings as my view screen. Since the Win 10 update only the window tile screen will stay up. The windows toggle button also no longer switches screen....
  9. Screen tilted left

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Screen tilted left: My screen ha tilted left, how to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/screen-tilted-left/f93bda5d-4130-47f7-a6d0-96d13c056b1c
  10. Touch Screen need calibrate every time

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Touch Screen need calibrate every time: I use Chinese Tablet Telclast Air 3G come with Windows 8.1 with Bing upgraded to Windows 10 Home Now I have problem with touch screen which I need to re-calibrate every time I turn on after turn off and charging tablet. When I turn on tablet touch screen is mess and I need...