Windows 10: need up dates windowsn8 to 10

Discus and support need up dates windowsn8 to 10 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; i need to update my laptop windows os 8 to 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by muhammad sufiyan1, May 28, 2023.

1. need up dates windowsn8 to 10

i need to update my laptop windows os 8 to 10

:)

muhammad sufiyan1, May 28, 2023

2. Outlook Out of date Settings

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?
    • What is the exact issues you are facing?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps you have tried to resolve the issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 28, 2023
  3. Error: "Settings out of date" and unable to save the password for the app on Windows 10

Hello Christine,

As the above description is not clear provide additional information to assist you better with this issue:

• Are you referring to Office Outlook (Mail client version)/ Mail app/ Windows Live Mail?
    • What is the complete error message/ error code of this issue?

If you are referring to Windows Mail app, let us try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to check if there are any updates for Mail app in Windows Store. If found try to update the app.

Step 2: I suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter,
    troubleshoots problems that may prevent Windows Store Apps from working correctly.

Refer: Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps

Step 3: I suggest you to check with the system Date, time and Time zone
    is set correct.

Follow the steps to set the date and time:

• Type Date and Time in the search bar.
    • Click Change date and time button.
    • Click Apply and Ok to save the date and time.
    Note: Click on the Time Zone tab to check the Time Zone.

Hope it helps. Reply to the post with the required information for further assistance.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, May 28, 2023
  4. PirateBoy Win User

need up dates windowsn8 to 10

Upcoming PC games release dates (US)

I prefer alphabetical myself as some are totally TBA I guess. Don't know, not my list. Could even be sorted into a Genre - Release Date - Alphabetical order. Then again alphabetical is easy enough. Make some suggestions to the OP.

PirateBoy, May 28, 2023
Thema:

need up dates windowsn8 to 10

1. need up dates windowsn8 to 10 - Similar Threads - need dates windowsn8

2. up dated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    up dated: requst to update windos and driver https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/up-dated/918415a3-5360-4484-93db-5fa21b2406f6
  3. need up dates windowsn8 to 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    need up dates windowsn8 to 10: i need to update my laptop windows os 8 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-up-dates-windowsn8-to-10/6ecc6724-d34e-4676-b274-0a5b0d4d0434
  4. need up dates windowsn8 to 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need up dates windowsn8 to 10: i need to update my laptop windows os 8 to 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-up-dates-windowsn8-to-10/6ecc6724-d34e-4676-b274-0a5b0d4d0434
  5. Need up to date drivers to open a game

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need up to date drivers to open a game: A game I have recently updated, and when I tried to run that version it said I needed up-to-date drivers. I was on Windows 7 at the time, so I thought I might as well update to Windows 10 while I'm at it. Now my computer can't run the current version of the game, saying that...
  6. windows 10 up date

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows 10 up date: when windows updated, I lost all my files, some of the icons on the screen are black. when I try to open the store from settings, I get a black line under it received a message to uninstall KB45332693 I do not have this installed, I have : KB4601319, security update...
  7. Window 10 up date

Window 10 up date: After installing The New Edge my laptop restarted without recognizing my hotmail password....plain mode...no wi fi and it has been hacked with at least 10 users. I have no control on my laptop. Everything is ok. On my Android 6...
  8. Wndows 10 up date

Wndows 10 up date: hey, guys, I've tried the scannow ive tried a few ways but can't get it to update 0x80073712 is error and also get something about a partition. Can someone please help? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/wndows-10-up-date/afbd3692-b7cf-4b34-9df2-005e9db0d010
  9. WINDOWS 10 UP DATE

in Windows 10 Customization
    WINDOWS 10 UP DATE: Hello I have an old DELL comp running windows 7 32bit I updated it to windows 10 because I was advised to I went to use it and cannot as it says I don't have admin rights when it had downloaded and when I go to change anything it wont let me I have tried all it tells...
  10. Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date

in Windows 10 Support
    Need a Windows 10 Installation download that is up-to-date: I want to perform a repair install and am looking for a site where I can download an up-to-date version of Windows 10. Can anyone help? 86150