Windows 10: Need Upgrade Help

Discus and support Need Upgrade Help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello, I have bought a gaming laptop and have been planning to upgrade it's 256gb nvme ssd to a 1tb nvme ssd when it arrives. However, I have no idea... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/victhebrick9, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Need Upgrade Help

Hello, I have bought a gaming laptop and have been planning to upgrade it's 256gb nvme ssd to a 1tb nvme ssd when it arrives. However, I have no idea how I would transfer Windows 10 and the Windows 10 license to the new ssd since the laptop only has 1 nvme m.2 slot. Is there a way to accomplish what I need through a usb flash drive? What software would be required for me to do this?

Here is the link to the laptop, please keep in mind that I do not plan on buying a SATA drive since I may be gifted one next year: https://www.bestbuy.com/site/hp-pav...56gb-ssd-shadow-black/6427566.p?skuId=6427566

submitted by /u/victhebrick9
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/victhebrick9, Nov 22, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Nov 22, 2020
  4. swarfega Win User

Need Upgrade Help

preparing to upgrade

You can try following this guide. I suggest either step 4 or step 7.

swarfega, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

Need Upgrade Help

1. Need Upgrade Help - Similar Threads - Need Upgrade Help

2. need help installing windows upgrade

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    need help installing windows upgrade: help install windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-installing-windows-upgrade/d30f41f1-be1c-4394-99d6-1696fd7c5d55
  3. Need help upgrading to windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help upgrading to windows 11: Hello, I have just sorted my hardware to be compatible with getting windows 11, And now i have secure boot enabled and everything meets the requirments, I still can't see an option in windows update to upgrade to windows 11, I was wondering if it might not be out for me. The...
  4. Need Help in Upgrading to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help in Upgrading to Windows 10: Hi Microsoft Support,Can I talk to someone regarding how to upgrade from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10?Thanks,Akhil Paluri https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-in-upgrading-to-windows-10/4d63ac13-a29e-4889-8086-267ca5449be4
  5. Windows 11 upgrade - help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 upgrade - help needed: When i run pc health check, i get message PC doesn't meet w11 requirement. The only mismatch is processor.However my processor is appearing in the list of CPU. PFA snapshot. Is this a bug in the tool?...
  6. Need help upgrading to 20H2

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Need help upgrading to 20H2: I will have to enable updates before I start but, after enabling updates do I just do a manual search for updates or, is there another route I need to take? Here, is my current system info. Or, should I download an iso like I did the last time I think! *Think [img] 167501
  7. Upgrading and need help please.

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Upgrading and need help please.: Hello everyone. I'm sorry for my bad English. I bought a PC about 4 years ago and I am now looking to upgrade my graphic card. I have a $300 budget and i'm looking to get a good bang for my buck and compatible with my current set up. My system Specs : CPS - Intel(R) Core(TM)...
  8. Need help with upgrading of hardware.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with upgrading of hardware.: Hi there! I need to replace some of the hardware in my PC, due to electrical damage. I will list as much information as I can, but please ask if you require more info, or if something does not make sense. (English is not my first language). Here is a list of the current...
  9. PC Upgrade - Help needed.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PC Upgrade - Help needed.: Hi, wanted to change my mboard, RAM memory and CPU and have these under my wishlist, in order to move forward, I would like to know if these will be compatible with the existing hardware. Thanks for the time spent with this issue. Intel i7 5930K CPU Processor (3.50GHz,...
  10. Need help with Upgrade installation

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need help with Upgrade installation: Hi About a week ago whilst trying to fix my corrupted Steam installation,i was advised to restart in Safe mode and networking.Bad luck for me is that I did this from MSconfig(Safe boot and network),and not using the boot manager and choosing Safe mode and networking from...