Windows 10: Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages

Discus and support Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Sometimes when I open web pages, my screen will freeze and my computer will become unusable with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Sometimes upon... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by inrwindows, Jan 28, 2022.

1. Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages

Sometimes when I open web pages, my screen will freeze and my computer will become unusable with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Sometimes upon restart, google will sign me out of all accounts as if it reset.I've tried updating my SSD drivers and SATA controller drivers, updating my GPU drivers, performing a disk check in the command prompt, scanning and fixing system files via sfc /scannow in the command prompt, and even rolling back my GPU drivers.One thing to note is that sometimes the bluescreen will overlay on my display when it appears. One time I was watching a stream and it blacked ou

:)

inrwindows, Jan 28, 2022
  2. Erdeslawe Win User
    Erdeslawe, Jan 28, 2022
  3. Various BSOD Errors Help

Hey all,

I've received multiple BSOD errors the past 2 days after rebuilding my PC. I've been trying to figure out the issue.

These are the few BSOD messages I remember seeing:

• DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION (multiple times)
    • CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED (one time)
    • IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL (one time)
    • WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR (multiple times)
    Here's a link to the dmp files and system information: WindowsIssue

Steps I've taken:

• fully updated drivers
    • applied all Windows updates
    • Removed unnecessary hardware
    • Monitored CPU/GPU temps (log file on temps during last crash in share)
    Any help would be appreciated.

brando8924, Jan 28, 2022
  4. Jimu Win User

Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages

Webpage links not opening correct page

Version 21H2 (OS Build 19044.1415)

I have an Acer laptop. Problem is happening on several web browsers. If I’m on a web page and I click on a link it goes somewhere totally unrelated.
    Example:

Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages [​IMG]
    View attachment 355827

Thema:

Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages

1. Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages - Similar Threads - Need urgent help

2. Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages: Sometimes when I open web pages, my screen will freeze and my computer will become unusable with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Sometimes upon restart, google will sign me out of all accounts as if it reset.I've tried updating my SSD drivers and SATA controller drivers,...
  3. Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need urgent help: dpc_watchdog_violation BSOD occassionally opening links and webpages: Sometimes when I open web pages, my screen will freeze and my computer will become unusable with the code DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION. Sometimes upon restart, google will sign me out of all accounts as if it reset.I've tried updating my SSD drivers and SATA controller drivers,...
  4. Need help with a BSOD/dpc_watchdog_violation

Need help with a BSOD/dpc_watchdog_violation: My PC has been getting a BSOD/dpc_watchdog_violation for a while now, usually occurring 1-3 times per day. My screen will freeze with the sound cutting off, and eventually go to the BSOD. It does not seem to be linked to any specific action, like watching videos or a specific...
  5. Need help with a BSOD/dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help with a BSOD/dpc_watchdog_violation: My PC has been getting a BSOD/dpc_watchdog_violation for a while now, usually occurring 1-3 times per day. My screen will freeze with the sound cutting off, and eventually go to the BSOD. It does not seem to be linked to any specific action, like watching videos or a specific...
  6. Need help with a BSOD/dpc_watchdog_violation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD Help needed

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD Help needed: Hey everyone I'm currently experiencing an infuriating BSOD, the dpc watchdog violation. I've updated ssd firmware, drivers, CCleaner (all in safe mode), but still get the error at boot, but more often after logging into my user account. I'm at my wit's end and would...
  8. urgent help needed, BSOD

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    urgent help needed, BSOD: hi, im on windows 10. i dont know what happened but now im getting almost endless amounts of BSOD, different stop code each time. whenever i login i dont have time to do anything before bsod happens again. it even happens on safe mode. what can i do submitted by...
  9. BSOD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" - Help Needed

BSOD "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION" - Help Needed: For the past few months, my computer has been randomly freezing/BSODing and displaying the error "DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION". It typically happens when I'm playing a video game or watching a YouTube video, so I'm hoping it's not my graphics card giving out on me... But it also...
  10. BSOD URGENT HELP NEEDED

BSOD URGENT HELP NEEDED: Please I've made two other posts with no response to my latest replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c...