Windows 10: Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login.

Discus and support Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello there. It's my first time reaching out therefore please excuse the mistakes (if any). I have a windows 10 on Lenovo and I had just stumble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orangetamago, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login.

Hello there. It's my first time reaching out therefore please excuse the mistakes (if any).

I have a windows 10 on Lenovo and I had just stumble across this problem. My computer would just shows a blank screen for a very long time after reboot and when I am able to get pass the login, only the mouse would work (move) but I won't be able to click anything / even when I click on something it would just show the loading cursor.

Here are some methods that I've tried but hasn't work out:

1. Turning on & off again (doesnt do anything)
    2. Pressing f12 and disabling safe reboot (can now easily pass the login area but still can do anything after login)
    3. Pressing windows+r (to run) but it doesnt even want to load the run option
    4. Pressing control+alt+del to disable the runtimebroker.exe (didnt work because when I press end task it would just show the cursor loading again).

I am running out of options since I can barely click any function/go to settings at all, therefore your help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

:)

orangetamago, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen

Please Microsoft...

It´s urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen. It´s absolutelly
    ugly.

I suggest a much more minimalist solution...!!!

Thanks

PauloHorta, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login.

oldman1234, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login.

1. Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login. - Similar Threads - Need Urgent Help

2. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    urgent help needed: I need help for my Windows 10. When I boot it up I have this green pop up showing in the right side of my PC and I dont know what it is. Sometimes I need to close my PC again then it will gone. I run windows scan using windows defender but detect nothing. I check if there is...
  3. urgent help needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    urgent help needed: HiFirst, sorry for my bad English. I need assistance on my camera app. It is not working since Monday. I was able to open it however I receive an error message. This is a Dell laptop and my cousin told my to update the driver which I did but it is still not enough. How can I...
  4. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  5. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Urgent Help Needed: I don't even know how to begin. I'll try to make it as simple as possible. But I'm pretty much sure that this case is unsolvable at this point. I don't even know how this happened. I was using my computer as normal Acer Nitro 5. And as I went away from it for a few minutes, I...
  6. Urgent Help Needed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need urgent help: My PC has unexpectedly shutdown and the following is the dump for the problem.The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x000000be 0xffffad00193ade88, 0x8a00000000200021, 0xffff8d8b83b968d0, 0x000000000000000a. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  8. Urgently need help with windows 10

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Urgently need help with windows 10: Is there any difference between the windows 10 I got pre installed on my laptop when I bought it and the window 10 which I'll download from the official website? If yes then how do I install the same windows 10 which I got when I bought it on another hard drive if my hard...
  9. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: It all started with my windows photo app not working. So I decided to factory reset my windows as I didn't have any data in the first place. The problem still persists, plus I have discovered few more issues Windows Store app not opening Photos app not opening Takes 30-40...
  10. Need urgent help

Need urgent help: So a few weeks ago I was watching a video on YouTube and I got a blue screen with the message "Kmode exception not handled" and then the laptop didn't turn on again. So I went to a repair store and got Windows reinstalled. After that the laptop was good as new. Today it...