Windows 10: Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login.

Discus and support Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login. in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello there. It's my first time reaching out therefore please excuse the mistakes (if any). I have a windows 10 on Lenovo and I had just stumble... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by orangetamago, Jun 29, 2019.

1. Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login.

Hello there. It's my first time reaching out therefore please excuse the mistakes (if any).

I have a windows 10 on Lenovo and I had just stumble across this problem. My computer would just shows a blank screen for a very long time after reboot and when I am able to get pass the login, only the mouse would work (move) but I won't be able to click anything / even when I click on something it would just show the loading cursor.

Here are some methods that I've tried but hasn't work out:

1. Turning on & off again (doesnt do anything)
    2. Pressing f12 and disabling safe reboot (can now easily pass the login area but still can do anything after login)
    3. Pressing windows+r (to run) but it doesnt even want to load the run option
    4. Pressing control+alt+del to disable the runtimebroker.exe (didnt work because when I press end task it would just show the cursor loading again).

I am running out of options since I can barely click any function/go to settings at all, therefore your help would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

:)

orangetamago, Jun 29, 2019
  2. Mayra Aqu Win User

Windows 10 Computer Randomly Freezes

Hi,

Listed below are some possibilities why the computer keeps on freezing:

• Outdated drivers.
    • Virus and malware.
    • Corrupted system files.

We suggest performing the steps on this article that can help resolve the issue.

Get back to us if you have other concerns.

Mayra Aqu, Jun 29, 2019
  3. Urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen

Please Microsoft...

It´s urgent to change the Windows 10 login screen. It´s absolutelly
    ugly.

I suggest a much more minimalist solution...!!!

Thanks

PauloHorta, Jun 29, 2019
  4. Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login.

oldman1234, Jun 29, 2019
Thema:

Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login.

1. Need Urgent Help: Windows 10 Keeps Freezing On Login. - Similar Threads - Need Urgent Help

2. [URGENT] Need Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [URGENT] Need Help: So, I bought a new iBuyPower PC $450, I went to create the password and typed it in, what I didn't know is that the keyboard they sent me has mixed up keys and they type different then what they say they do. I cant figure out the password and now Im locked out of my computer,...
  3. Urgent need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent need help: Ok assuming you’re here to help, I shall explain. So my laptop is literally unuabpe because when I factory reset it, it turned off during the ‘installing windows’ part. Now windows 10 is broken and I tried everything to fix it from command prompt to trying to use the default...
  4. need help urgent

need help urgent: i am using lenevo yoga 500 current version 511 started an update yesterday of windows 10 it is stuck on 99% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-urgent/d91cf3f6-e37b-4fd5-97f2-ed914e3b4d2a
  5. Need help deleting folders *URGENT*

Need help deleting folders *URGENT*: Alright, so recent I downloaded CCleaner cause I heard good things and it snuck in the Avast anti-virus download without me looking. For the longest time I truely didn't care but ever since then my computer kept being bogged down and slow. I looked into things and it turned...
  6. BSOD URGENT HELP NEEDED

BSOD URGENT HELP NEEDED: Please I've made two other posts with no response to my latest replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c...
  7. [update to 10061] Need help urgently

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [update to 10061] Need help urgently: It takes so long for the update, it ran for 3 hours now but still in 23%. I think that it is because I have lots of files in C drive that it has to move them away before the installation and move them back. I want to delete some of my unused files to make the process more...
  8. Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows 10 Bizarre Problem Need Help Urgently: So about five days ago while modding Battlefield 3 with SweetFX and Reshade (something I've done many times in the past) my computer became unresponsive and I couldn't click on the start button. (Another problem which I've encountered many times since I upgraded to 10 from 7)...
  9. More urgent help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More urgent help needed please: I have downloaded the W10 ISO file onto a USB stick, in preparation for carrying out a clean install. I have then rebooted my pc and pressed F12 and chose the USB stick as the boot up method. However, when I have done this I am still getting a black screen with a blinking...
  10. Need urgent help

in Windows 10 Support
    Need urgent help: I know this is a Win 10 Forum but I was hoping someone can help me solve my win 8.1 issue. When ever I'm playing games my windows alt tabs and goes to the search tab and it wont let me exit it, this is causing me many headaches because I play a lot of online games and the...