Windows 10: Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure

Discus and support Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Screenshot - 14b5f18764373231ba8973faac604cc5 - Gyazo How , please, people. I'm in a rush, need to use this. Its all very nice withotu having... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Max Pen, Apr 16, 2018.

1. Max Pen Win User

Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure

Screenshot - 14b5f18764373231ba8973faac604cc5 - Gyazo

How , please, people. I'm in a rush, need to use this.

Its all very nice withotu having to scroll to bottom or right side, all nice and thight and you can't write outside of it, this is what I want to do with my own sheet.

Need to figure this out. its very easy I know but I just don't know.

:)

Max Pen, Apr 16, 2018
  2. jdclarke Win User

Excel Mobile 6.1 and 2003 SP3

Thank you for solving that mystery. I can't figure out how I managed to use sheet 2 but when I deleted sheet 1 from my original file everything is happy.

jdclarke, Apr 16, 2018
  3. Can't open Google Docs/Sheets in Windows 10

I just got a new HP computer with Windows 10, and I was using Windows 10 on my (very) old machine, but I'm having lots of problems with Google Apps both in Chrome and in Edge. My mouse cursor also does not appear in Chrome, so the new computer clearly has
    barriers to Google technology. I am using Edge so that I have a mouse cursor in Google Apps, but I have the same experience with the Copy/Paste function not working in a Google Sheet that is loaded in an Edge tab: I see a dropdown flag offering paste options,
    but these options cannot be clicked on and Edge seems to crash every time I try to copy/paste a row or cells. I'm also having trouble when I keystroke to Save (unconsciously) and I have a 10- to 15-second delay while Edge and Google Sheets try to figure that
    out. Corporate warfare continues ... but I can't switch all of my vendors and services just because I bought a new machine to speed my work and sharing capacities.

LifelongLearnerS6, Apr 16, 2018
Thema:

Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure

1. Need urgent help with google sheets, simple thing but I can't figure - Similar Threads - Need urgent help

2. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  3. I NEED URGENT HELP

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I NEED URGENT HELP: Help! I am on windows 10!So I did a system reset on my laptop. after the reset, I still had my old files on the windows.old folder. My files were located on a very long subfolder on a subfolder on a subfolder... and about 20 more of that. Now, the subfolders that the files...
  4. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  5. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need urgent help with this!: I like this pc, but I have not downloaded anything and for some reason I am losing storage fast!what do I do?I can't factory reset because I have no disk space to do so!I don't know what's causing it either.pls help me, I just got this laptop!...
  6. I need urgent help with this!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. I urgently need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I urgently need help: my notebook lenovo ideapad 330 some weird version witout cd mechanic and with windows 10, intel core i7, nvidia gtx 1080, Ssd 250gb, Hdd 1tb: when i try to boot it up it says windows couldn't start properly tray restart that can repair the problem or other options. well...
  8. I need urgent help

I need urgent help: Yesterday I uninstalled the latest feature update because my computer has been lagging like crazy since I installed it. When I tried to reboot, INACESSIBLE BOOT DEVICE. I tried some cmd tutorials, but bootrec fixboot wont work and nt60 sys doesn't fix it, access is still...
  9. I need urgent help,things are not working properly since yesterday.

I need urgent help,things are not working properly since yesterday.: Hi, So yesterday i enabled readonly after disabling readonly midway on my C:/users/username folder ,now today i turn on the laptop then the photos app is crashing and the search on the taskbar isn't searching anything..my accounts on chrome got removed automatically and some...
  10. I need urgent help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need urgent help: Hi, I need help to upgrade to windows 10. My Samsung computer has everything taken off, and is ready to get rid of windows 7 I will pay for the update if its ok, and i need advice on how to install it? I need you to text me what number is going to wring if you want to...