Windows 10: Need urgent help

Discus and support Need urgent help in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I know this is a Win 10 Forum but I was hoping someone can help me solve my win 8.1 issue. When ever I'm playing games my windows alt tabs and goes to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Carnage, Mar 3, 2016.

1. Carnage Win User

Need urgent help

I know this is a Win 10 Forum but I was hoping someone can help me solve my win 8.1 issue.
    When ever I'm playing games my windows alt tabs and goes to the search tab and it wont let me exit it, this is causing me many headaches because I play a lot of online games and the only solution I have to fix it is to restart my pc.
    If anyone can help please do i don't know what else I can do, Iv tried going to win 10 but I had issues with having win 10 on my laptop.

:)

Carnage, Mar 3, 2016
  2. CJLim Win User

URGENT URGENT HELP NEEDED

Sometimes some networks don't automatically activate Caller ID on lines. If you have just switched networks, you may just wan't to give them a quick ring to make sure it has been activated.

CJLim, Mar 3, 2016
  3. URGENT URGENT HELP NEEDED

What you are suffering from is a network issue, not a phone problem. It's very common on the orange network but can happen elsewhere too.

What you need to do is call the network and explain the problem to them. The usual solution is for them to send you an over-the-air sim update or to replace your sim card.

psychomania---01, Mar 3, 2016
  4. fireberd Win User

Need urgent help

We have a sister forum for Win 8/8.1 Suggest you repost there. Windows 8 Forums

fireberd, Mar 3, 2016
Thema:

Need urgent help

1. Need urgent help - Similar Threads - Need urgent help

2. [URGENT] Need Help

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    [URGENT] Need Help: So, I bought a new iBuyPower PC $450, I went to create the password and typed it in, what I didn't know is that the keyboard they sent me has mixed up keys and they type different then what they say they do. I cant figure out the password and now Im locked out of my computer,...
  3. Urgent need help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Urgent need help: Ok assuming you’re here to help, I shall explain. So my laptop is literally unuabpe because when I factory reset it, it turned off during the ‘installing windows’ part. Now windows 10 is broken and I tried everything to fix it from command prompt to trying to use the default...
  4. need help urgent

need help urgent: i am using lenevo yoga 500 current version 511 started an update yesterday of windows 10 it is stuck on 99% https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-urgent/d91cf3f6-e37b-4fd5-97f2-ed914e3b4d2a
  5. Need help deleting folders *URGENT*

Need help deleting folders *URGENT*: Alright, so recent I downloaded CCleaner cause I heard good things and it snuck in the Avast anti-virus download without me looking. For the longest time I truely didn't care but ever since then my computer kept being bogged down and slow. I looked into things and it turned...
  6. BSOD URGENT HELP NEEDED

BSOD URGENT HELP NEEDED: Please I've made two other posts with no response to my latest replies https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/several-blue-screens-of-death/b7136aca-5615-4d4e-849a-cc3fdf66601c...
  7. [update to 10061] Need help urgently

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    [update to 10061] Need help urgently: It takes so long for the update, it ran for 3 hours now but still in 23%. I think that it is because I have lots of files in C drive that it has to move them away before the installation and move them back. I want to delete some of my unused files to make the process more...
  8. More urgent help needed please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    More urgent help needed please: I have downloaded the W10 ISO file onto a USB stick, in preparation for carrying out a clean install. I have then rebooted my pc and pressed F12 and chose the USB stick as the boot up method. However, when I have done this I am still getting a black screen with a blinking...
  9. Help urgent

in Windows 10 Support
    Help urgent: Help I bought a copy of windows 10 and now the person is saying they are going to revoke the windows licence can they do this and what does it mean 24535
  10. help, urgently ><

in Windows 10 Support
    help, urgently ><: Okay as the title says I have some sort of... uh an issue with windows 10 and that is as the picture shows that(2nd one) I have "microsoft essentials prerelease" turned on.. even tho I don't have it installed or anything and I tried uninstalling it, but didn't find it...