Windows 10: Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10

Discus and support Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10 in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello I am the proud owner of a new razer blade stealth mercury with a 256 GB ssd. My question is should I partition my ssd and what are the sizes that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Throwabletasa, Mar 2, 2020.

1. Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10

Hello I am the proud owner of a new razer blade stealth mercury with a 256 GB ssd. My question is should I partition my ssd and what are the sizes that u recommend. I'm grateful for overall tips in regard of programs etc.

submitted by /u/Throwabletasa
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Throwabletasa, Mar 2, 2020
  2. 3Colors Win User

Windows Updated(16299.309).KB4088776 Restart is required to complete.

Hi dalchina. Good news, I followed your suggestion and reinstalled the update and now it appears as "installed correctly" *Biggrin Maybe it was not necessary to run the Windows Update Troubleshooter or maybe if necessary. But using it I do not think it could have worsened something. The installation was very fast, unlike the first time it showed step 1 and step 2 completed.

Thanks for the suggestions and for the time to respond Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10 :) Best regards.

And thanks for the tip of that program, I'll have it on my list.

3Colors, Mar 2, 2020
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Mar 2, 2020
  4. Geethu B Win User

Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10

Issue with using Quick Books and receive error 20 while sending email.

Hi Jack,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. I understand that you have an issue with using Quick Books and receive error 20 while sending email. I will surely help you with this issue.

To understand the issue better, I would need more information from your end.

• How are you sending email? Is it from the Quick Books app or using web browser?
    • Which email client are you using?
    This issue may occur if Quick Books app is corrupt.

If the issue occurs while sending emails within the Quick Books app, I suggest you to uninstall and re-install the Quick Books app. Check if it helps.

To uninstall the software follow these steps:

• Right-click on
      Start Button and click on Programs and Features.

• Right-click on the
      Quick Books and click on Uninstall.
    Note: Make sure you have the installation media for
    Quick Books before uninstalling it.

Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Geethu B, Mar 2, 2020
Thema:

Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10

1. Need useful tips and programs for ultra books with Windows10 - Similar Threads - Need useful tips

2. A Tip in Using the Applications Window

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip in Using the Applications Window: Yes, one can initiate the wonderful, terrific, fantastic, Applications window by shell:AppsFolder in Run. BUT if you have Recent items showing in Jumplists, then it will be there on the File Explorer jumplist. So, obviously, it can be opened from there... no need to bother...
  3. Uninstall a program in Windows10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Uninstall a program in Windows10: Hi everyone...I am new to this community and I can use some help. I am a 70 yr old lady who is in college for the first time. Last fall I took a Linux class where we installed VMWare Workstation Pro on my computer. This semester I am taking a WordPress class that uses...
  4. I am using windows10. How many of these programs are actually needed? i am not good with...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I am using windows10. How many of these programs are actually needed? i am not good with...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/CheetorPrime [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h7iapd/i_am_using_windows10_how_many_of_these_programs/
  5. Installing windows on a tablet. Need tips for it

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Installing windows on a tablet. Need tips for it: I have hp elitepad 1000 g2. The issue with it I can't start windows install because of touchscreen. My question would be possible to install windows 10? One solution would be to buy docking station but it alone cost 173€ which is more then tablet itself. I looked over for...
  6. A Tip: Use Tips

in Windows 10 Customization
    A Tip: Use Tips: Ah, but seriously, use Tips. To discover, know & learn your Windows 10 Operating System, turn to Tips. What's New, abilities, Features, tools, What, Where & How... in Tips and all in plain, easy to understand, English, too. [ATTACH] Cheers, Drew [ATTACH]...
  7. windows10 photo program

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    windows10 photo program: photos file filling up with png. files. I have not downloaded any pictures to this program in months, but every month approximately 300 png files appear! they look like photocollage tiles. I deleted the photocollage program. I still have the same problem. thanks for...
  8. Windows10 insider program

Windows10 insider program: How do I opt out of the Windows10 insider program. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows10-insider-program/0110fcdc-92c6-4d36-89b0-09a7dd82163c
  9. courier email pop3 program use in windows10

courier email pop3 program use in windows10: I just bot a win10 laptop..... I want to use my POP3 email program named "Courier"......which I have used for at least 15years. is this possible on win10? I went to the Cnet website to download the program, I clicked the .exe file which is a disguised ZIP file, which...
  10. Need some tips about Cleaning Windows 10 .. and Performance tips

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Need some tips about Cleaning Windows 10 .. and Performance tips: Hey there I need some Tips/ideas to clean out Windows 10 I'm already using the Disk-Clean up Tool from Windows 10 and sometimes i clean out the %TEMP% Folder.. And i've Enabled this in Settings -> System -> Storage -> Smart Storage.. and Sometimes i clean that out to.....