Windows 10: Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D.

Discus and support Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; My HP laptop screwed up (big surprise) and Windows can't fix it - the screen says I need a recovery key, and to go to the recovery-key FAQ - which was... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by AquaDancer, Dec 18, 2018.

1. Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D.

My HP laptop screwed up (big surprise) and Windows can't fix it - the screen says I need a recovery key, and to go to the recovery-key FAQ - which was usless.

I have the key ID - WHERE DO I G FROM HERE?

HELLLLLPPPP! ;-)

:)

AquaDancer, Dec 18, 2018
  2. baraki t Win User

Recovery Key

Thank you for the reply.

On the link you mentioned there are five steps to turn off the recovery key and I couldn't find I don't own this phone anymore
    option which is 2nd on the list.

Could you please help me how to find that option.

Thank you!!!

baraki t, Dec 18, 2018
  3. bitlocker key id recovery

Hi Jessen P

Thank you very much for your advice.

I did follow your suggestion but I can't get recovery key.

I got the below message.

You don't have any BitLocker recovery keys in your Microsoft account.

Next Step, What should I do?

Nam-PeunGカーンダー, Dec 18, 2018
  4. Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D.

one key recovery

Hi Nawaxx,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community. Appreciate your interest in using Windows 10.

I suggest you to download and install the latest software for ‘One Key Recovery’ from the manufacturer website and check if it helps.

If the issue still persists, uninstall the software and install it in compatibility mode by following the steps below:

• Right click on the ‘Setup’ icon for the driver and click on properties.
    • Under Compatibility tab, check the option for Run in Compatibility mode.
    • Select Windows 8 from the drop down list.
    • Click on Apply and then OK.
    • Install the driver software.

Hope the information is helpful. Feel free to write to us for any other assistance with Windows, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Eeshwar Kumar, Dec 18, 2018
Thema:

Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D.

1. Need Win10 Recovery Key, have Key I.D. - Similar Threads - Need Win10 Recovery

2. I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have: I just purchased a surface pro that has Windows 10 and I'm trying to get the recovery key so I can reboot this computer reset it completely all I have is the key ID...
  3. I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have: I just purchased a surface pro that has Windows 10 and I'm trying to get the recovery key so I can reboot this computer reset it completely all I have is the key ID...
  4. I need to get a recovery key with the key ID I have

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Need Recovery key, but all I have is the Recovery key ID.

Need Recovery key, but all I have is the Recovery key ID.: I have a Windows 11 system that got encrypted by a former employee that contains critical information, so formatting and re-installing is not an option. All I have is the Recovery key ID. Would there be a way for me to retrieve the Recovery key with that?...
  6. Need Recovery key, but all I have is the Recovery key ID.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Recovery key, but all I have is the Recovery key ID.: I have a Windows 11 system that got encrypted by a former employee that contains critical information, so formatting and re-installing is not an option. All I have is the Recovery key ID. Would there be a way for me to retrieve the Recovery key with that?...
  7. I need recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need recovery key: I need a recover key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-recovery-key/1ff86b7c-bd8f-435b-acda-c011dee63ed3
  8. I need recovery key

I need recovery key: I need a recover key https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-recovery-key/1ff86b7c-bd8f-435b-acda-c011dee63ed3
  9. Need a recovery key

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need a recovery key: I need a recovery key for my ASUS laptop. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-a-recovery-key/9e131271-2544-4d38-aebe-4a85e49b42e7
  10. Need recovery key- to Reset Win10 laptop

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Need recovery key- to Reset Win10 laptop: Laptop won't start window 10. Tried several times and it hangs with the dots stopping. I'm at the Blue screen asking: Enter the recovery key-to get going again. It has the Recovery Key ID.. can't find the needed Recovery. On the page suggested...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. win10 recover key faq

2. win10 recovery key faq