Windows 10: NEED Windows 10 64-bit Driver for Intel HD 3000

Discus and support NEED Windows 10 64-bit Driver for Intel HD 3000 in Windows 10 Graphic Cards to solve the problem; I am new. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community. Forgive me if I need to cut to the chase. I filled all of this out during... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Graphic Cards' started by wimle, Jun 8, 2020.

1. wimle Win User

NEED Windows 10 64-bit Driver for Intel HD 3000

I am new. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community. Forgive me if I need to cut to the chase.

I filled all of this out during registration but I will summarize it anyway for your convenience. I have a DELL Latitude E6320. It's a loaded business laptop and I love it. But it has a little problem - it's 2nd Gen - Intel HD 3000 Graphics. Windows 10 Pro x64 installed on it from Windows 7 Ultimate x64 without any issues - even auto-activated itself and installed all its drivers on its own. This was a few years back. Recently, it updated to the latest build - 18363.836.

Anyway, after scouring the Internet (Microsoft and Intel websites specifically), I realized that Intel stopped supporting 2nd Generation graphics and Windows 10 DOES NOT OFFICIALLY support HD 3000 also known as Sandy Bridge. Technically, it is running on a Microsoft Driver for HD 3000. It works fine. It can even double-display if I attach a second monitor or a projector. But this is not the problem.

The problem is that Windows 10 is DirectX 12, Intel HD 3000 officially supports up to DirectX 10.1. A game I want to play on it requires DirectX 11. Guess what? The game actually starts but doesn't work as expected (plenty of graphical artifacts and laggy music and sound) and crashes around 10-15 minutes while playing so, maybe, it really requires DirectX 11 to run smoothly. After some research, I found out that Intel HD 3000 is capable of running DirectX 11 but Intel just didn't want to (for some reason). I got this information from a developer who makes console game emulators on PC. Intel HD 3000 is even capable of OpenGL 3.3 among other things - and that is cool.

In eightforums, a website similar to this, a group of guys were able to create a modified/custom HD 3000 driver for Windows 8/8.1 that was designed for Windows 7. Intel took a while to release an official Windows 8 driver so the community made their own when Windows 8 was released. I came here in hopes that a similar group would have built something for Windows 10 - an Intel HD 3000 driver that runs on Windows 10 with all its features activated and DirectX 11 supported. If not here, maybe someone can point me to people who can.

For the curious, the game is Command & Conquer Remastered Collection - the one just released 2 days ago. And for the even more curious, the non-remastered version of Red Alert (and Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour) is installed on it and works just fine - just without the HD graphics.

Thank you for your time.

:)

wimle, Jun 8, 2020
  2. DaveM121 Win User

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

Hi Bryan

Sorry the Intel HD 3000 graphics is not supported on Windows 10, please see this thread on the Intel website:

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P000049...

You can try this Driver, which may or may not work for you:

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25176...

Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research
    any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

DaveM121, Jun 8, 2020
  3. Intel HD 3000 Graphic card for Windows 10

Hello Mohammad,

I realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Windows 10. I will certainly help you.

Intel 3000 doesn't have driver for Windows 10. So I suggest you to download the Windows 8.1 driver from the Intel Website and then try to install the driver in compatibility mode.

http://www.intel.com/content/www/us...for-2nd-generation-intel-core-processors.html

Download the driver from the above link and install it in compatibility mode.
    Now, to install in Compatibility Mode, follow these steps:

a. Locate the executable file (.exe file) for the driver installation program.

b. Right-click the file, and then click Properties.

c. In the Package Name Properties dialog box, click the Compatibility tab.

d. Click to select the Run this program in compatibility mode for check box, click Windows 8 with which it is compatible with in the Run this program in compatibility mode for list, and then click OK.

e. Double-click the executable file to start the installation program.

Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance with Windows. We are glad to assist you.

Thank you.

Anju Thekkethil, Jun 8, 2020
  4. wimle Win User

I am new. Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community. Forgive me if I need to cut to the chase.

I filled all of this out during registration but I will summarize it anyway for your convenience. I have a DELL Latitude E6320. It's a loaded business laptop and I love it. But it has a little problem - it's 2nd Gen - Intel HD 3000 Graphics. Windows 10 Pro x64 installed on it from Windows 7 Ultimate x64 without any issues - even auto-activated itself and installed all its drivers on its own. This was a few years back. Recently, it updated to the latest build - 18363.836.

Anyway, after scouring the Internet (Microsoft and Intel websites specifically), I realized that Intel stopped supporting 2nd Generation graphics and Windows 10 DOES NOT OFFICIALLY support HD 3000 also known as Sandy Bridge. Technically, it is running on a Microsoft Driver for HD 3000. It works fine. It can even double-display if I attach a second monitor or a projector. But this is not the problem.

The problem is that Windows 10 is DirectX 12, Intel HD 3000 officially supports up to DirectX 10.1. A game I want to play on it requires DirectX 11. Guess what? The game actually starts but doesn't work as expected (plenty of graphical artifacts and laggy music and sound) and crashes around 10-15 minutes while playing so, maybe, it really requires DirectX 11 to run smoothly. After some research, I found out that Intel HD 3000 is capable of running DirectX 11 but Intel just didn't want to (for some reason). I got this information from a developer who makes console game emulators on PC. Intel HD 3000 is even capable of OpenGL 3.3 among other things - and that is cool.

In eightforums, a website similar to this, a group of guys were able to create a modified/custom HD 3000 driver for Windows 8/8.1 that was designed for Windows 7. Intel took a while to release an official Windows 8 driver so the community made their own when Windows 8 was released. I came here in hopes that a similar group would have built something for Windows 10 - an Intel HD 3000 driver that runs on Windows 10 with all its features activated and DirectX 11 supported. If not here, maybe someone can point me to people who can.

For the curious, the game is Command & Conquer Remastered Collection - the one just released 2 days ago. And for the even more curious, the non-remastered version of Red Alert (and Command & Conquer Generals: Zero Hour) is installed on it and works just fine - just without the HD graphics.

Thank you for your time.

wimle, Jun 8, 2020
Thema:

1. NEED Windows 10 64-bit Driver for Intel HD 3000 - Similar Threads - NEED bit Driver

2. microsoft hd 3000 driver windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    microsoft hd 3000 driver windows 10: Hello, Microsoft still sells new HD 3000 webcams without w10 driver... Why? Where can I load w10 driver? Any universal driver suitable? Regards, Tommy...
  3. Intel HD 3000

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Intel HD 3000: Hello guys,I have a second gen i3 laptop running windows 7,I am planning to upgrade to windows 10,but will it work since there is no drivers of HD 3000 in Intel's official site,I don't game but I watch 1080p movies via the HDMI port hooked to my TV,will it pose a problem......
  4. Microsoft webcam HD-3000 windows 10/64 bit

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft webcam HD-3000 windows 10/64 bit: upgraded from w-7 to w-10 and bought new camera for w-10 but I cannot minimize it to the taskbar, when I do it will shut off video recording. never had this problem with any other windows program and the cams were Microsoft cams anyone know what I could do ?...
  5. Fix Intel HD Graphic 3000 problem with Windows 10

Fix Intel HD Graphic 3000 problem with Windows 10: i fix that problem. i find a file for install driver intel hd graphic 3000 (for win 8 64 bit ,version 9.17.10.4229 ,WDDM 1.2) that install on windows 10 1903 and now fix my problem screw up screen and black screen. go to below link and install it:...
  6. update intel hd graphic 3000 driver

update intel hd graphic 3000 driver: Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39) {Bad Image} %hs is either not designed to run on Windows or it contains an error. Try installing the program again using the original installation media or contact your...
  7. Driver Lifecam HD 3000

Driver Lifecam HD 3000: driver Lifecam HD 3000 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/driver-lifecam-hd-3000/ede6c356-fa2f-49ec-93cb-f6c075078e4a
  8. Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 using windows 10

Intel(R) HD Graphics 3000 using windows 10: after your last update I receive this error, tried to update driver but tells me I have the latest version. I disabled the driver, then enabled it, still an issue. note: pc is very slow and display is dimmer but can not adjust it. I am not a technical guy, so I need a simple...
  9. Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop

Intel HD 3000 driver for older laptop: Hi i have a Dell E6220 laptop with HD 3000 Windows driver dont work “blank” screen after update The reason “resulotion” is to “high” thus out of specs with LCD hardware - min 1360 x 768 . The min should be be 800x600 or 1024x768 Becuase of this the laptop is...
  10. ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver for 64-bit Windows 10?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    ATI Radeon HD 4200 driver for 64-bit Windows 10?: It has come to my attention that there isn't a driver for the ATI Radeon HD 4200 for 64-bit Windows 10. This is troubling for me because I just don't have the money for a new card and I sorta really need that driver. If you guys can help me, with the driver, that would be...