Windows 10: Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

Discus and support Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Download windows 10 on the new mac M1 with parallels. Installed and does run but its the free version of windows. Because of that it wont run the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by Glenship, Jan 5, 2021.

1. Glenship Win User

Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

Download windows 10 on the new mac M1 with parallels. Installed and does run but its the free version of windows. Because of that it wont run the windows store to get a key. Where can I get a key to run windows?

:)

Glenship, Jan 5, 2021

2. parallels windows 10 mac

Hi Jan,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience caused, I will be glad to assist you with this.

Just to clarify, you receive the error message while trying to install Windows 10, is that right?

I would suggest you to try the steps given in Parallel's Support page and check if it helps.

Installing Windows on your Mac using Parallels Desktop

If that doesn't help, please contact Parallel Support
    for further assistance. They will be better suited to guide you with this.

Hope this helps.

If you have any Windows related queries in the future, let us know. We will be glad to help.

Wungraileng Vashi, Jan 5, 2021
  3. trouble getting windows to open in parallels or download to MAC

Try and follow Paul Thurrott step by step explanation of installing Windows 10 using Parallel.

Windows 10 + Mac: Parallels 11 Desktop - Thurrott.com

Jmarco0921, Jan 5, 2021
  4. Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

Parallels for Mac

Hi Abby

My name is Andre Da Costa; an Independent Consultant, Windows Insider MVP and Windows & Devices for IT MVP. I'm here to help you with your problem.

Parallels is a popular virtualization application for Mac, that lets you run Windows 10 in a window on your Mac.

Its commercial software, which means, you have to purchase a license for it.

There are alternatives such as the free Oracle VirtualBox.

You also have to purchase a license for Windows 10 if you don't have one already.

Step 1: Buy Windows 10:

http://www.microsoftstore.com/store/msusa/en_US...

Step 2: Download and install Oracle Virtualbox:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/wik...

Andre for Directly, Jan 5, 2021
Thema:

Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels

1. Need Windows 10 key running on Mac M1 with parallels - Similar Threads - Need key running

2. Should I be able to activate windows 11 on mac M1 running in Parallels ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Should I be able to activate windows 11 on mac M1 running in Parallels ?: I have windows 10 running on a windows computer. I want to use Parallels on my Mac M1. I am attempting to activate the windows 11 on the Mac M1 with my windows 10 product ID. Activation fails. Should I be able to do this?...
  3. Should I be able to activate windows 11 on mac M1 running in Parallels ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Should I be able to activate windows 11 on mac M1 running in Parallels ?: I have windows 10 running on a windows computer. I want to use Parallels on my Mac M1. I am attempting to activate the windows 11 on the Mac M1 with my windows 10 product ID. Activation fails. Should I be able to do this?...
  4. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  5. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team, Its been 4 months and I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels.. Previously I raised the query here but did not get any further response :...
  6. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050....
  7. Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels

Unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels: Hi Team,I am unable to activate windows 11 on MAC M1 on parallels. Error says : "The product key you entered didn't work.check the product key or try again, or enter a different one. 0XC004f050....
  8. I need Windows 10 ARM VHDX 20231 to run on Parallels on a Mac M1 14 inch.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I need Windows 10 ARM VHDX 20231 to run on Parallels on a Mac M1 14 inch.: Hello community, I have a license agreement for Windows 10. I would like to run this operating system on Parallels on a Mac M1. I am facing the challenge that Microsoft dropped the ARM revision of Windows 10, making everything centric to windows 11. I would instead not...
  9. Install Windows 10 in M1 mac without Parallels

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Install Windows 10 in M1 mac without Parallels: Is there any ways to install Windows 10 in M1 mac's without the use of Parallels software? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-in-m1-mac-without-parallels/6c184b94-feb0-4d22-96e0-40fa8bf4335f
  10. Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 pro for Parallel-in Apple M1 Mac: Is the Windows 10 pro already officially available for Parallel in Apple M1 or still evaluation copy?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-10-pro-for-parallel-in-apple-m1-mac/b35e56e2-42b4-49b3-8014-ee44c4b854ad