Windows 10: Need windows store folder from program files

Discus and support Need windows store folder from program files in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I need windows store folder from program files/windows app which i deleted Only than i can restore it using powershell Please can someone uplaod the 2... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ratedx, Feb 9, 2016.

1. ratedx Win User

Need windows store folder from program files

I need windows store folder from program files/windows app which i deleted Only than i can restore it using powershell Please can someone uplaod the 2 windows store folders in program files windows app

:)

ratedx, Feb 9, 2016

2. what should i do with windows old folder?

Hello,

Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community and welcome to the Windows 10 family.

Please be informed that the Windows.old folder contains the following folders:

• Windows
    • "Documents and Settings"
    • "Program Files"
    The Windows folder mainly stores programs and files that are required to run the earlier version of Windows.

The "Documents and Settings" folder mainly stores the "My Documents" folder and the Favorites folder. Additionally, the "Documents and Settings" folder stores the desktop files that were used by the earlier version of Windows.

The "Program Files" folder mainly stores the programs that were installed on the earlier version of Windows.

The Windows.old folder will be removed within the first 30 days of the installation of the Operating System by a scheduled maintenance task.

Hope the above information was helpful. If you need further information, please feel free to write to us and we will be glad to help you.

Thank You.

Sayan_Ghosh, Feb 9, 2016
  3. Mike_Keys Win User
    What about the hidden directory C:\$SysReset and why I have some application only left there and no more available in the current C:\Program Files (x86)??

I don't think you should delete that folder/files. In an x64 system, Windows creates two program folders: in
    Program Files are stored native, real 64-bit applications,
    Program Files (x86)
    stores the programs that aren't native 64-bit.

From your screenshot, it doesn't show that you have the same files saved from both folders. It might affect the performance of your device if you will delete the other folder.

Mike_Keys, Feb 9, 2016
  4. ratedx Win User

ratedx, Feb 9, 2016
  5. likishi84 Win User
    do you just put this in windows program files as i have not got them in mine?

likishi84, Feb 9, 2016
  6. lx07 Win User
    It is in Program Files but it is a hidden folder. You'd have to tick "Hidden items" to see it...

Need windows store folder from program files [​IMG]

lx07, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

1. Need windows store folder from program files - Similar Threads - Need store folder

2. How can I transfer files from Program Files x86 to Program Files Folder?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I transfer files from Program Files x86 to Program Files Folder?: My laptop is a 64 bit, I noticed that some of my apps folder are installed on Program Files x86 which is for a 32 bit laptop, I recently discovered that Program Files folder are for a 64bit laptop. How can I transfer files from Program Files x86 to Program Files? Do I just...
  3. Need Help Deleting "qqpcmgr" File from Tencent Folder - Program in Use Error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Help Deleting "qqpcmgr" File from Tencent Folder - Program in Use Error: I'm facing an issue while trying to delete a file named "qqpcmgr" from the Tencent folder on my computer. Every time I attempt to delete it, I receive an error message stating that the program is still in use. I've already checked the Task Manager for any active processes...
  4. Need Help Deleting "qqpcmgr" File from Tencent Folder - Program in Use Error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help Deleting "qqpcmgr" File from Tencent Folder - Program in Use Error: I'm facing an issue while trying to delete a file named "qqpcmgr" from the Tencent folder on my computer. Every time I attempt to delete it, I receive an error message stating that the program is still in use. I've already checked the Task Manager for any active processes...
  5. Program Files Folder

in Windows 10 Support
    Program Files Folder: Is there any possible way to Transfer all the files from the Program Files/x86 Folder to "Program Files". . . I know what the difference is, but I was wondering if I could have ONE Program Files Folder. 159564
  6. Does moving the files from the "program files" folder install it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Does moving the files from the "program files" folder install it?: I'm sorry if the title is confusing. What I mean is, if I installed blender on one computer, then copied the folder it's in to another computer, will the second computer now have blender, or do I have to redownload it from the previous computer? submitted by...
  7. deleting files and folders from C:\Program Files\WindowsApps

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    deleting files and folders from C:\Program Files\WindowsApps: Hi, I'm trying to delete app data from this folder that relates to apps which are no longer on my laptop. I uninstalled these apps a long time ago and their files are still showing in this folder. To delete the files, I'm having to change the permissions on every single...
  8. program file folders

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    program file folders: how do I access program file folders? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/program-file-folders/679d72e1-3c91-47fe-af67-036d66f42880
  9. Program not being allowed to run from Program Files Folder

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Program not being allowed to run from Program Files Folder: What's up with that? Apparently something is broken with the latest security update that MS pushed out because suddenly I have a program that will not run when the containing folder is in the Program Files folder. Runs fine from the desktop, but when I run it from Program...
  10. which Windows and Programs folder files do not need to be backed up?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    which Windows and Programs folder files do not need to be backed up?: I use Retrospect Professional to back up all my systems. I like that Retrospect retains old versions of files, not just the current version. (http://www.retrospect.com). Highly recommended, btw. Here is my question. Rght now I have Retrospect set to back up all files on my C...