Windows 10: Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER

Discus and support Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; There's a red x on my wifi icon in the tray and i cant connect to the internet. Im told i need to redownload a driver but I cant find any Windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Vinceology, Sep 24, 2015.

1. Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER

There's a red x on my wifi icon in the tray and i cant connect to the internet. Im told i need to redownload a driver but I cant find any Windows 10 driver for it.

My model name is: ar9485wb-eg
    I have an asus netbook. The one with no capslock light.

So please tell me any useful links, and send me the drivers,and tell me how to install them. Please need it ASAP

:)

Vinceology, Sep 24, 2015
  2. Josef Bri Win User

network connection in settings (not properly working)

Hi Gary,

Thank you for letting us know of your concern.

The most common explanation about this issue of yours is that the network drivers need to be updated. We suggest updating your network adapter driver including the Wireless adapter drivers so that the icons re-appear on the setting menu.

To do this, on the search bar type "Device Manager". Once the Device Manager window appears, find the network adapter section>Choose the network driver and right-click to properties>click the Drive tab>Click Update drivers.

Do the same to the Wireless adapter.

Let us know if you need additional assistance.

Josef Bri, Sep 24, 2015
  3. TB_512 Win User
    I can't see both wifi connection on home network.

Thanks.

Apparently, there is an issue was the Qualcomm Atheros AR956x wireless network adapter. The driver needs to be updated.

TB_512, Sep 24, 2015
  4. Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER

There may not be a Win10-specific driver for that device yet. Try installing the Win8 driver.

SylenThunder, Sep 24, 2015
  5. Thank you. I will try to download and install it. Although I thought you're supposed to install a driver that is exactly the same with your model name and OS and everything?

Vinceology, Sep 24, 2015
  6. When the OS is new like 10, the most recent with the same type architecture usually functions. When Win7 was brand new, we used a lot of Vista drivers for it.

I got that driver from a search on your hardware model. It may not always be listed as the exact same model as you have, because the driver will cover a family of devices, rather than a single device. (Wifi adapters are very common to be like this.)

SylenThunder, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER

1. Need Wireless Network Adapter DRIVER - Similar Threads - Need Wireless Network

2. Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall: I updated my wireless network adaptor driver today earlier today and after I restarted my computer the network adaptor completely stopped working. I am on a laptop with built in network adapter. I'm running Windows 10.After the driver update, the Wi-Fi access button...
  3. Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall: I updated my wireless network adaptor driver today earlier today and after I restarted my computer the network adaptor completely stopped working. I am on a laptop with built in network adapter. I'm running Windows 10.After the driver update, the Wi-Fi access button...
  4. Wireless Network Adapter Driver Won't Reinstall

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter

Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter: Hi all,I have 5G internet connection Norway throguh the mobiel network, coming in through a special antenna that connects to the router. On advice of the installer Telenor we use Wifi rather than cable. Internet runs smoothly on all machines iPhone, Samsung phone, iPad,...
  6. need to constantly reset wireless network adapter

need to constantly reset wireless network adapter: I have to keep resetting my wireless network adapter. Just started happening out of the blue. Connection drops every few minutes. Are there any solutions?...
  7. Constantly need to "reset wireless network adapter"

Constantly need to "reset wireless network adapter": Product: Hp Pavilion dv6 6b64ex Operating System: Microsoft Windows 10 64-bit WiFi Driver : IntelR CentrinoR Wireless-N 1030 Problem: Whenever i start my laptop, the internet doesn't work. Laptop is connected to the router but it says "No Internet". Whereas, all other...
  8. Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter

Constantly need to reset wireless network adapter: So, within the past 2 weeks my Lenovo laptop has developed a case of constantly needing to reset the wi-fi adapter. I've searched various help forums and have already: Confirmed my drivers are up to date Changed my power management settings Confirmed my wi-fi autoconfig...
  9. Wireless network adapter drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Wireless network adapter drivers: Hi guys, Sorry for bothering again, but my PC's gone mad. I just installed, used and closed Bluestacks 4, thay my PC says my Network Adaptor's not working. When I click on the globe icon with a no sign on it, I see only one option - Flight Mode. On trouble shooting, it says...
  10. Wireless Network Adapter Driver is not Installed

Wireless Network Adapter Driver is not Installed: My windows 10 smartab (model: STW1050) will not recognize the network adapter. I have already ran the troubleshooter a million times it said "Windows did not detect a properly installed network adapter. If you have a network adapter, you will need to re-install the driver"...