Windows 10: Need workaround for another Firefox improvement.

Discus and support Need workaround for another Firefox improvement. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; It seems that the folks at Mozilla have decided to incorporate another "improvement" in Firefox. Now... when I right click an image I no longer have... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Ghot, Apr 3, 2021.

1. Ghot Win User

Need workaround for another Firefox improvement.

It seems that the folks at Mozilla have decided to incorporate another "improvement" in Firefox.

Now... when I right click an image I no longer have the "View image information" option.
    This is happening on all websites, even image hosting sites.

It started somewhere around 86.0.x

Is there a work around to get this option back, on my right click menu in Firefox?

Need workaround for another Firefox improvement. [​IMG]

:)

Ghot, Apr 3, 2021

2. Video Issues in Windows 10 With Firefox

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

Please provide the following information with us to understand the issue better.

• Is the issue occurs in Microsoft Edge?

• Let us know whether the issue is specific to online videos or it is happening with other videos present in your system too?

As the initial troubleshooting steps, I would suggest you to check all the available Windows Updates. Installation of recent Windows Updates should fix the issue.

If the issue still persists, then try updating the Display driver and check. Here is the steps:
    • Press Windows Key + R on your desktop screen to go to run command box.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and hit Enter.
    • In Display Adapter, expand Display Adapter, right-click , and then click
      Update.
    If the issues persists ,only with firefox then i suggest you to contact firefox support.

Please do let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Thank you.

Divya Murugan, Apr 3, 2021
  3. OldMike65 Win User
    Latest Firefox Released for Windows

Firefox 59 ships tomorrow, March 13th and includes these changes
    • Option to stop websites from asking to send notifications or access your device’s camera, microphone, and location
    • Users can choose in Options whether search suggestions or history suggestions come first in the address bar
    • Activity Stream is faster and now has drag and drop support for top sites
    • Screenshots now has a Copy to Clipboard button
    • Off Main Thread Paint (OMTP) (MAC) improves main thread responsiveness
    • Race Cache with Network to improve page loading time

OldMike65, Apr 3, 2021
  4. Need workaround for another Firefox improvement.

Firefox does not work on start up

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall Firefox
    and check if it fixes the issue. Follow the steps below to uninstall
    Firefox:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Programs and Features.
    • Look for Firefox and right click on it and click on
      uninstall.
    • Reboot the computer after uninstall is complete and try to reinstall them.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please do let us know if you need further assistance, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Giridhar J, Apr 3, 2021
Thema:

Need workaround for another Firefox improvement.

1. Need workaround for another Firefox improvement. - Similar Threads - Need workaround another

2. Computer needs improvement

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer needs improvement: My PC is almost out of speed. It slows even opening an application or saving files. I need some improvement but I dont know how to start. How can I make my PC improve?...
  3. Computer needs improvement

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer needs improvement: My PC is almost out of speed. It slows even opening an application or saving files. I need some improvement but I dont know how to start. How can I make my PC improve?...
  4. Computer needs improvement

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Need to remove a Firefox... "improvement"

in Browsers and Email
    Need to remove a Firefox... "improvement": I run FF 86.0.1 (Windows 10), as a windows, rather than full screen. Occasionally, a link I click on at some site generates a smaller windows saying... "We're having trouble reaching that site". This new windows is smaller than the FF windows I run, and seems to be centered...
  6. Anyone have a workaround to import Firefox info into Edge Chromium?

in Browsers and Email
    Anyone have a workaround to import Firefox info into Edge Chromium?: According to Microsoft, this has been something they've been working on for at least 5 months with no end in sight. I guess capturing Firefox users isn't important. Anyway, in Edge Beta and now the official version, if you try to import from Firefox, you get an erroneous...
  7. Improved Security and Privacy Indicators in Firefox 70

in Windows 10 News
    Improved Security and Privacy Indicators in Firefox 70: The upcoming Firefox 70 release will update the security and privacy indicators in the URL bar. In recent years we have seen a great increase in the number of websites that are delivered securely via HTTPS. At the same time, privacy threats have become more prevalent on the...
  8. Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements: Mozilla is rolling Firefox 67 for Windows and other platforms with major performance improvements for better browsing experience. The company has made some changes to the “setTimeout” function during the loading of web pages by lowering the priority of the function. Firefox...
  9. Windows 10 needs improving.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 needs improving.: Everything in Windows 10 aren't working. I have trouble with the audio on video & music folders. The audio is not available. I try everything to get them working again, but I still having troubles. Tubecast isn't working. It said network error retry. But it still isn't...
  10. Performance Improvement Needed

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Performance Improvement Needed: New Windows 10 user cannot figure out how to run performance improvements functions (defrag, remove temp files, remove cookies, etc.). Please help. Thank you 77564