Windows 10: Need your help! Disable System tray icon permanently !?

Discus and support Need your help! Disable System tray icon permanently !? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'll try to respect anything. I need your help guys, I've been looking for hours and couldn't find the way I did it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by Skuidius, Dec 15, 2019.

1. Skuidius Win User

Need your help! Disable System tray icon permanently !?

Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'll try to respect anything.

I need your help guys, I've been looking for hours and couldn't find the way I did it months ago. I'm pretty sure I used one of your tutorials to help me. I did it for some softwares. (Windows 10)

I don't want to simply hide it, or move it to the little drawer. I want it to be totally gone forever. I want to do this right now for Wallpaper Engine, but I also want to be able to hide/remove any system tray icon.

I've been looking everywhere in the registry editor but I'm not an expert. I did this once, it's possible. Please someone tell me how do I do this...

Thanks a lot in advance for your time and your possible answer, I can give you any details you will need for that, feel free to ask.

:)

Skuidius, Dec 15, 2019
  2. KateRL Win User

Move icon from system tray to taskbar permanently

If I move an icon from the system tray and pin it to the taskbar it reverts to system tray next time I log in. How do I move it to the taskbar permanently? I'm running Windows 10.

Thanks

Kate

KateRL, Dec 15, 2019
  3. How to recover hidden icon in System tray on Windows 10?

Hi Callum,

As you are facing issues with un-hiding the icon in System tray, we will help you with this issue.

Do let us know which is the icon you have deleted from the system tray for better assistance?

I suggest you to try the below steps to add the icons to Taskbar and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key, click on Settings.
    • Click on System> Notifications & actions.
    • Click on Select which icons appear on taskbar (to select the icons that appear on Taskbar)
      and also click on Turn system icons on or off

Hope it helps. If the issue still persists, let us know with brief description for further assistance. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Deepika Gowda, Dec 15, 2019
  4. Need your help! Disable System tray icon permanently !?

Permanently hiding system tray icon

It's called ShareX. It's a screenshot program that uploads directly to imgur or anything similar. But I don't want my guests to right click the ShareX system tray icon and see all the screenshots. I can't disable the tray icon within the program either.

danielwin10, Dec 15, 2019
Thema:

Need your help! Disable System tray icon permanently !?

1. Need your help! Disable System tray icon permanently !? - Similar Threads - Need help Disable

2. how do i permanently move settings icon to system tray

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i permanently move settings icon to system tray: I found this online. However, Step 3 does not exist in my Notifications and Actions or I don't see it. I had it in my computer that died. Both are/were Window 10. Makes no sense. Also every time my system updates windows and or dell i don't know which it screws up the...
  3. how to disable microphone icon in system tray

how to disable microphone icon in system tray: but just the icon, no i dont want to HIDE it, or disable my mic, i want it not to appear, useless icon i dont want or need. i know the reson it was made, but for the people it was made for WONT SEE IT! and onoly the people wasnt made for will, so thanks <irrelevant content...
  4. How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to permanently hide a "hidden" system tray icon?: Hi, I'm not sure if this is question is applicable to this forum because I own Windows 7, but seeing how the system tray features are similar between Windows 10 and 7, I thought of asking in hopes that someone can help. I have a few applications that are left working in the...
  5. Disable Windows 10 System tray icon permanently !?

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Windows 10 System tray icon permanently !?: Hello everyone, I'm new here and I'll try to respect anything. I need your help guys, I've been looking for hours and couldn't find the way I did it months ago. I'm pretty sure I used one of your tutorials to help me. I did it for some softwares. (Windows 10) I don't want...
  6. Disable clicking on Time/Date icon in System Tray

Disable clicking on Time/Date icon in System Tray: Hi community, does anyone know how I can disable users from being able to click to expand the time/date icon to prevent them showing the full calendar with agenda and add events options? I have turned off app access to the calendar but clicking it still shows those options....
  7. How to Disable the System Tray Icons "Jumping"

How to Disable the System Tray Icons "Jumping": For a while now, the icons in my system tray (bottom right corner of the screen next to where date & time is displayed) have been "jumping". This makes it difficult to click on an icon such as power, sound, or network. As far as I can tell, this glitch occurs every time I'm...
  8. System Tray Icon

System Tray Icon: I have a vision problem and the Safely Remove Icon is very hard for me to see. I would like to change the icon to something more visible. I can't seem to find it in the registry. Thank you....
  9. system tray icons

system tray icons: I received an update to Win 10 and ever since the update, I am only able to see two icons on the system tray at the same time. For example, I now have the speaker icon and the wifi "fan" icon on the system tray. I would like to also have the battery icon on like I've always...
  10. Permanently hiding system tray icon

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Permanently hiding system tray icon: Hey all, I was looking for a way to hide a certain program's system tray icon. If I use the built in hiding option it still shows when I click the arrow, which is not what I want. I want to completely hide it (stealth). I've been looking for programs to do this but they're...