Windows 10: Need your help/suggestions.

Discus and support Need your help/suggestions. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Hello r/Windows10. I am very curious about whether I should update my laptop or not. Specs are: Intel Core i5 3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz 4 GB RAM 64 bit... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/saadmemon1, Jul 8, 2020.

1. Need your help/suggestions.

Hello r/Windows10. I am very curious about whether I should update my laptop or not. Specs are:
    Intel Core i5 3210M CPU @ 2.50 GHz
    4 GB RAM
    64 bit
    Windows 10 Pro 1903

I don't have any graphics card or SSD on this laptop. Should I update my Windows 10 1903 to 2004 latest? Would it slow my laptop down? I mainly use it for browsing and sometimes light gaming. Would it affect my laptop temperatures or performance? Please help lads. Need your help/suggestions. :)

submitted by /u/saadmemon1
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/saadmemon1, Jul 8, 2020

2. help to remote connect

not sure how to use both programs u 2 suggested, i need more helpful steps thanks

Corduroy_Jr, Jul 8, 2020
  3. Need Advice on Everything!

Take a step back

What is your budget ?
    What are you going to use it for?

TPU members will probly overload you with suggestions

CAPSLOCKSTUCK, Jul 8, 2020
  4. Steve C Win User

Need your help/suggestions.

Need Serious Help: How To Record Video of What is Done on my PC?

I suggest the following simple steps:

1. Set the autosave options in MS Office to a low value say 5 minutes.
    2. Setup file history to autosave frequently - the shortest period is 5 mins
    3. Install Macrium Reflect Free and configure it to do a daily incremental system backup

You should be well covered if you do the above to protect your key files.

Steve C, Jul 8, 2020
Thema:

Need your help/suggestions.

1. Need your help/suggestions. - Similar Threads - Need help suggestions

2. I need help with wifi problems any suggestions

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need help with wifi problems any suggestions: wifi lag latencv so bad* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-wifi-problems-any-suggestions/4f6a8f74-221c-43d8-9391-b0879b5b1e36
  3. I need help with wifi problems any suggestions

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I need help with wifi problems any suggestions: wifi lag latencv so bad* Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-with-wifi-problems-any-suggestions/4f6a8f74-221c-43d8-9391-b0879b5b1e36
  4. need help with auto-suggestions tab while typing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need help with auto-suggestions tab while typing: i use username and password which have some common characters in the beginning. I use the same username and password for all my apps and webpages. i recently turned on Settings>Devices>Typing>Hardware Keyboard> show text suggestions as i type. i then one day made a...
  5. I need your help.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need your help.: My Windows 10 keeps blinking after i login . Bootup is also painfully slow . I have tried a video that advises to uninstall lastest quality update, but i can't do that either . When I attempt to do that it shows " We ran into a problem and won't be able to unistall the latest...
  6. I need a suggestion!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I need a suggestion!: I want to use ROS and Gazebo in wsl2. But wsl2 requires me to have 2004build. My computer currently has 1909 build and windows is not showing the updates automatically. Should I update using the update tool or should I wait ??? And is it a good idea to use ros and gazebo on...
  7. I Need Your Help

I Need Your Help: <span style="color:#263341;font-family:Lato, -apple-system, BlinkMacSystemFont, 'Segoe UI', Oxygen, Ubuntu, Cantarell, 'Fira Sans', 'Droid Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', sans-serif;font-size:14px;background-color:#ffffff;">Its showing that i cant turn off my windows defender...
  8. Suggestions for Your Phone app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Suggestions for Your Phone app: I am not sure where to post this but could the developers of the 'Your Phone' app consider the following:- * The ability to search all messages for a 'string'. * The ability to delete messages from a conversation thread or the entire message thread....
  9. Need Help as well as suggestion from experts

Need Help as well as suggestion from experts: Hi, I have a Website based on Lunar lamps in which I added the best picks and compiled a list for readers based on our research. Now, I live my website on shared hosting with Linux. But I have doubt on security features. So, I want to shift my website from Linux to Windows...
  10. I really need your help!

in Windows 10 Support
    I really need your help!: I ve just moved to a new place and I have no internet cable yet so now I have to use my father in law's wifi connection. He has a pretty big and powerful router with a strong signal. The problem is that the router started to crash after I connected my computer. I can use the...