Windows 10: NEEDED: A PAUSE button or feature on Microsoft Solitaire timed EVENTS games

Discus and support NEEDED: A PAUSE button or feature on Microsoft Solitaire timed EVENTS games in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Hi, Solitaire game fans - I am frustrated that I cannot press a pause button, when needed, to step away from an EVENT without the minutes I am away... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by BethWolfe, Feb 11, 2020.

1. BethWolfe Win User

NEEDED: A PAUSE button or feature on Microsoft Solitaire timed EVENTS games

Hi, Solitaire game fans -

I am frustrated that I cannot press a pause button, when needed, to step away from an EVENT without the minutes I am away from the game being added to my total play time. I feel this does not give an accurate challenge time, if it includes my time away from my computer. Does anyone else feel the same?

I THINK GAME DEVELOPERS NEED TO INCORPORATE A PAUSE BUTTON ON EVENT CHALLENGE GAMES. I HOPE THIS SUGGESTION IS SEEN BY A GAME DEVELOPER WHO CAN MAKE THIS HAPPEN.

Sincerely,

Beth

:)

BethWolfe, Feb 11, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Microsoft solitaire. games events

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

I understand that you are unable to play events in Microsoft Solitaire, I suggest you to have a look at the troubleshooting steps in the article
    Microsoft Casual Games FAQ and see if that helps in resolving the issue.

However, as the issue is related to Microsoft Casual Games, we have a dedicated support team to look into this issue for you. Hence, I would suggest you post your query in the Microsoft Casual Games community. Please refer the section
    Where can I find the Casual Games community? from the above article.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Feb 11, 2020
  3. LinOly Win User
    Microsoft Solitaire events crashed

Carlo--

The following worked for me:

Hi ,

Ariel Acu has replied to the question Microsoft Solitaire events crashed that you are following in
    Microsoft Community.

Thank you for the information. It turns out that the
    twinapi.appcore.dll files are corrupted, that's why you're getting the said error message. We suggest that you uninstall Microsoft Solitaire Collection on your computer, and then perform the following steps:

• Press Windows key + R to open Run.
    • Type WSReset.exe and hit
      Enter
    • Open Windows Store and install Microsoft Solitaire Collection.
    Once done, kindly check if the game works for you.

We'll keep an eye on your update.

Good luck!

LinOly, Feb 11, 2020
  4. NEEDED: A PAUSE button or feature on Microsoft Solitaire timed EVENTS games

Microsoft solitaire events - times

Hi Nick,

We'd like to learn more about your concern with Microsoft Solitaire game for us to provide the troubleshooting steps. Please answer the following:

• Have you made any recent changes/updates before this occurred?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Please provide a screenshot of the issue.
    For initial troubleshooting, we also suggest running the troubleshooter for
    Windows apps
    and check if this resolves the issue.

We look forward to your response.

Jennifer Cha, Feb 11, 2020
Thema:

NEEDED: A PAUSE button or feature on Microsoft Solitaire timed EVENTS games

1. NEEDED: A PAUSE button or feature on Microsoft Solitaire timed EVENTS games - Similar Threads - NEEDED PAUSE button

2. Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Events: Why are we only having mini events? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-events/fe8b464f-c207-4a88-93dd-914dab3f059b
  3. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Hi, I have a problem to finish my event, it tells me I need an internet connection, but I am connected to the internet, can someone please help me? Thank .you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/d30aa9e1-bd2d-4e68-9ef9-87be90e97113
  4. microsoft solitaire c ollection events

in Windows 10 Customization
    microsoft solitaire c ollection events: Microsoft solitaire collection uses a timer to record how long it takes you to solve a game, fair enough. however, if you do not solve it on the first try, and you happen to leave your computer before attempting to try to solve it again, it will count all that time...
  5. Solitaire Event

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Solitaire Event: Where is the todays solitaire event? -Germany 2019 Feb. 20- ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/solitaire-event/b07acb38-242a-4812-8fc0-816eab2ece6c
  6. Microsoft Solitaire game to get a new feature on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Solitaire game to get a new feature on Windows 10: Solitaire, which has been included in every version of Windows since Windows 3.0, is now getting new features on Windows 10. Microsoft Solitaire Collection is a default game in Windows 10 with a modern interface and it receives updates via the Microsoft Store. Microsoft...
  7. Microsoft solitaire event timer bug

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft solitaire event timer bug: Lately while playing Microsoft Solitaire Events, the timer keeps running when I take a break from the game. Before taking a break I always finish whatever game I'm playing, and hit the "back" button to go back to the Solitaire home screen. Today I played for 29 minutes, took...
  8. Microsoft Solitaire Event: Overall Rankings

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Event: Overall Rankings: How do I find my overall rank in the Microsoft Solitaire Events? I thought I saw my overall rank a couple of events ago and now I can't find my overall ranking (against the 200,000 or more who participate rather than just my group of 100. Just curious!...
  9. Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft Solitaire Collection - Events not loading: I have no idea why, but Microsoft Solitaire Collection is not loading events now. After trying to load it for several minutes, it gives the error message "Internet Connection required", which makes no sense because my laptop is connected. Can I have an answer please?...
  10. Microsoft Solitaire Events

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Solitaire Events: Why does my time often say several hours more (16 hours this time) when I haven't even been on my PC. How can I stop this? I work hard to solve the games, but when this happens I've just wasted my time.. HELP PLEASE....