Windows 10: Needed file explorer icon from menu start

Discus and support Needed file explorer icon from menu start in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi there! I need file explorer icon witch appears on menu start. Where I can find this icon on system files, or maybe anyone have image file of this.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by acid1232, Feb 26, 2017.

1. acid1232 Win User

Needed file explorer icon from menu start

Hi there!
    I need file explorer icon witch appears on menu start. Where I can find this icon on system files, or maybe anyone have image file of this. Thanks for help. *Smile

Needed file explorer icon from menu start [​IMG]

Needed file explorer icon from menu start [​IMG]

:)

acid1232, Feb 26, 2017

2. New Applications did not save to my games folder...

Assuming the icon is in the Start menu, open File Explorer and navigate to \Windows\Start Menu\Programs. Tap and hold on the icon and select Cut from the context menu and go to \Programs\Games folder and paste the icon there.

Pocket PC Mauritius omnia i900 avnya henriett

Linley Meslier, Feb 26, 2017
  3. slight problem uninstalling a program

Go To START > PROGRAMS > FILE EXPLORER

Use File Explorer to navigate to My Device\Windows\Start Menu\Programs and delete the icon from there. - click and hold and then you'll see the DELETE command.

Laura Rooke, Feb 26, 2017
  4. acid1232 Win User

acid1232, Feb 26, 2017
Thema:

1. Needed file explorer icon from menu start - Similar Threads - Needed file explorer

2. File Explorer Won't Start from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    File Explorer Won't Start from Start Menu: I can no longer start File Explorer from the Start Menu link, or task bar link on Win 11. When pressed the screen goes off, reappears without icons or task bar then goes back to normal. File Explorer isn't visible but is running in Task Manager. Shortcuts to existing folders...
  3. File Explorer Won't Start from Start Menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    File Explorer Won't Start from Start Menu: I can no longer start File Explorer from the Start Menu link, or task bar link on Win 11. When pressed the screen goes off, reappears without icons or task bar then goes back to normal. File Explorer isn't visible but is running in Task Manager. Shortcuts to existing folders...
  4. Icon files on start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
    Icon files on start menu: [ATTACH]Earlier this icon came when there were folder on Start Menu, like Windows System and all [ATTACH]But now these icon come for Windows System and all Any ideas how to return back the earlier format??...
  5. File explorer not opening from start menu (repost)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer not opening from start menu (repost): [ATTACH] REPOST, ORIGINAL HERE I recently changed my Windows 10 theme and now I can't open folders in file explorer from the start menu. It works fine with apps but it just doesn't work with folders. I tried restarting and it still doesn't work. I tried searching for...
  6. File explorer not opening from start menu

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    File explorer not opening from start menu: [ATTACH] I recently changed my Windows 10 theme and now I can't open folders in file explorer from the start menu. It works fine with apps but it just doesn't work with folders. I tried restarting and it still doesn't work. I tried searching for solutions but they were...
  7. Start menu file explorer error

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Start menu file explorer error: when accessing file explorer through the start menu only, I get this error: C:\Windows\explorer.exe Windows cannot access the specified device path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item. going to the path stated and launching the program...
  8. File Explorer slow and Start menu icons not highlighting after update

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer slow and Start menu icons not highlighting after update: Since the big update on Sunday (for me anyway), whenever I use File Explorer, it takes ages to do anything. I can double-click a folder, and it will take about 5 seconds to open it. Even when it opens it, I often get "Working on it" for a few seconds before the files show....
  9. Inability to open file explorer from start menu

in Windows 10 Support
    Inability to open file explorer from start menu: I am not able to open the file explorer through the option on the start menu, or by clicking on the file explorer pinned to the task bar. When I click the pinned file explorer the window that pops up says "Windows cannot find ''. Make sure you typed the name correctly, and...
  10. File Explorer Navigation Menu Icons

in Windows 10 Support
    File Explorer Navigation Menu Icons: I am totally baffled, new install upgrade from Win7 and I cannot understand why the folder icons are kind of incomplete - anyone any ideas ??? 22884