Windows 10: NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND

Discus and support NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Just earlier, I bought Minecraft for my laptop for the first time. I bought the $29.99 version with Windows 10 Bedrock Edition, but when it was going... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by ReillyMcDonald, Jul 10, 2021.

1. NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND

Just earlier, I bought Minecraft for my laptop for the first time. I bought the $29.99 version with Windows 10 Bedrock Edition, but when it was going to download, it told me that I can't install it on my device. This was after a $31.64 transaction was made... when I went to the Minecraft website to request refund, they said they don't offer refunds for Windows 10 platform. I saved up this money for something that I've wanted for a while, and now that I've just spent it, I can't even get it back for something that doesn't even work??? Please help me with this as the Microsoft Store won't even

:)

ReillyMcDonald, Jul 10, 2021

2. Refund for Minecraft

Hi,

I am requesting a refund for Minecraft for Windows 10, after I done the first 4 steps, the button for refund is not appearing. Is Minecraft able to refund?

Zhuo XuanYap, Jul 10, 2021
  3. Legend75 Win User
    Minecraft Dungeons Refund

So I recently bought Minecraft Dungeons on Microsoft store. Big mistake, I should have gotten it on the actual Minecraft site but when I clicked it, it brought me to Microsoft store so I assumed that it could only be bought there. Boy was I wrong, I got
    the game and constant pending, it says doesnt say anyway to fix it. I looked up ways to fix the pending problem. Nothing not a single thing on how to fix it. Only thing that showed up was a bunch of other fixes for other problems because there seems to be
    a lot of problems with the Microsoft store. So I looked on the Minecraft website found where I could buy it on the actual Minecraft site and now I have 2 Minecraft dungeons one that works one that doesn't. So no problem right? Just refund the one that doesn't
    work right? Nope. looked up a video on how to refund on Microsoft store. no refund button. so looks like there is no way to refund. but after the game doesn't work? like that's messed up. So yeah any suggestions on what I should do? I have this broken game
    that wont install. I do not mean suggestions on how to get the pending to work because I don't need 2 Minecraft dungeons. I just need suggestions on what I should do, like can I gift it to someone or is there actually a way to refund? anything like that please
    help. Sorry if this comes off as rude but im just really mad right now.

Edit: Thanks to sumit I got a refund. If anyone is having this problem go to this link:

Xbox Support

Legend75, Jul 10, 2021
  4. Legend75 Win User

NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND

Minecraft Dungeons Refund

Thank you for your suggestion, I just asked for the refund now. I have not played the game from the Microsoft store, only the purchase from the Minecraft Website. So I hope I can get that refund. again much appreciated. Have a good day NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND :)

Edit: got a email about 5 minutes after the refund request saying that the refund was successful. Thank you so much for the help. And thank you Microsoft for refunding.

Legend75, Jul 10, 2021
Thema:

NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND

1. NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND - Similar Threads - NEEDED MINECRAFT REFUND

2. Minecraft Refund

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Minecraft Refund: I bought minecraft windows 10 edition starter collection few minutes ago, but I should have to buy java edition. I even not played the game , I want to get refund. how should i do? can you help me?...
  3. Refund for minecraft?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Refund for minecraft?: Hi. So I accidentally have purchased the wrong version of minecraft- I got the windows 10 one not knowing that it is not compatible with the Java version. My game is also lagging quite a bit. I have under 2 hours played on the game, is it possible to get a refund for it...
  4. Minecraft Refund

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Refund: Is it possible to refund Minecraft Windows 10 Edition? Because I have tried every way possible and looked at the return policy and from everything I can tell, I should be able to refund my purchase....
  5. Minecraft refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft refund: Hi Does anyone know how to get a refund for minecraft after 14 days because we need to get another minecraft? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/e8994942-c2bc-4aee-bb3d-20eb0794d21d
  6. i need to refund minecraft

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need to refund minecraft: PLease Refund minecraft ive been crying over it and want my money back https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-to-refund-minecraft/8f9f1e59-b244-4ff9-bcbb-3f16f397bb86
  7. I need minecraft dungeons refund

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I need minecraft dungeons refund: I need to refund minecraft dungeons since I wanted to buy it with the launcher but accidentally bought it through microsoft store. I haven't played it and won't be playing it since I want to play it through the launcher. All I need is a refund of the game and dlc I really...
  8. Refund on Minecraft?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Refund on Minecraft?: I purchased Minecraft for my son but it won't install. It says I need to have a PC attached to Microsoft. It also seems that it will want my account for him to run the software. It looks like it wants him to have administrator access to run or install software. How do I...
  9. Minecraft Refund

Minecraft Refund: Is it available to refund the Windows 10 Starter Collection for Minecraft? I accidentally bought the wrong version. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/minecraft-refund/26bb3e32-528c-4e13-aebe-ace140d8efbd
  10. Refunding Minecraft

Refunding Minecraft: Is there a way to refund minecraft from the microsoft store? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/refunding-minecraft/24cbd385-2378-4dd8-8b71-d47f1fae2c54"