Windows 10: Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP

Discus and support Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Further to my last post re. Screen saver. I wonder if someone can help me with this file? Hopefully it'll enable me to see the file path of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NOTTNICK, Feb 24, 2019.

1. NOTTNICK Win User

Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP

Hi
    Further to my last post re. Screen saver.
    I wonder if someone can help me with this file? Hopefully it'll enable me to see the file path of my photos.
    Thanks
    Nick

:)

NOTTNICK, Feb 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2019
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP :)

terrace, Feb 24, 2019
  4. iStink Win User

Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP - Similar Threads - Needed please ssmypics

2. XP needs reactivating.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    XP needs reactivating.: I am running an old XP as a secondary unit and the dvd/cd died so I replaced it. The unit will not run windows past bootup. Window says it needs reactivating. I am aware that if some hardware is changed, it is likely to cause this problem, but how do I get around it?? The...
  3. XP needs reactivating.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    XP needs reactivating.: I am running an old XP as a secondary unit and the dvd/cd died so I replaced it. The unit will not run windows past bootup. Window says it needs reactivating. I am aware that if some hardware is changed, it is likely to cause this problem, but how do I get around it?? The...
  4. Need to activate windows xp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need to activate windows xp: Hi I need to activate windows xp service pack 2 on a machine PC, I have the installation ID, how will I generate the confirmation ID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-windows-xp/06a56674-3c2e-47dd-8753-8b56b1d71e33
  5. Need to activate windows xp

Need to activate windows xp: Hi I need to activate windows xp service pack 2 on a machine PC, I have the installation ID, how will I generate the confirmation ID https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-activate-windows-xp/06a56674-3c2e-47dd-8753-8b56b1d71e33
  6. SCR File Extension

in Windows 10 Gaming
    SCR File Extension: Hello, today some people send me file with .scr extension, when i google it, i found information that this is a screensaver file. But when i scan it on virustotal, i saw that this is a virus nj rar or remote access control. So i understand that scr file can be a executable...
  7. SCR File Extension

SCR File Extension: Hello, today some people send me file with .scr extension, when i google it, i found information that this is a screensaver file. But when i scan it on virustotal, i saw that this is a virus nj rar or remote access control. So i understand that scr file can be a executable...
  8. SCR File Extension

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. I need windows xp iso

I need windows xp iso: I was doing some work and I need windows xp iso and I also have the key of it can anyone give me official link of windows xp iso https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-windows-xp-iso/00c0a57b-18b5-4659-867b-edd9766a626f
  10. Photos screen saver vs SSMypics

in Windows 10 Customization
    Photos screen saver vs SSMypics: In windows XP there was a screen saver program.. SSMYPICS that I copied and used all the way through Windows 7. I'd Copy the file to the system32 folder and used it for the screen saver. It has been working great until I used it on 10. I was able to tell it to use a...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. ssmypics.scr download

2. Use ssmypics.scr with windows 10

3. ssmypics.scr from windows xp

4. Import ssmypics.scr,
  5. windows xp