Windows 10: Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP

Discus and support Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi Further to my last post re. Screen saver. I wonder if someone can help me with this file? Hopefully it'll enable me to see the file path of my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NOTTNICK, Feb 24, 2019.

1. NOTTNICK Win User

Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP

Hi
    Further to my last post re. Screen saver.
    I wonder if someone can help me with this file? Hopefully it'll enable me to see the file path of my photos.
    Thanks
    Nick

:)

NOTTNICK, Feb 24, 2019

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Feb 24, 2019
  3. terrace Win User
    Screensaver shortcut

I did this"
    Search Results

I would suggest you to try the following steps and check if that helps.

• Go to the folder C:\Windows\System32 and sort by file type.
    • Look for the screensaver file type (.scr).
    • Find the file scrnsave.scr(you can choose any of the screensavers).
    • Right click and select send to>desktop (create shortcut). The shortcut on my attachment, but when i click on it my screen goes off and on and nothing else.Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP :)

terrace, Feb 24, 2019
  4. iStink Win User

Windows 7 to Pack Virtual Windows XP

ah! lol. I selected xp from a list and thought that was all that was needed, turns out its just suggesting settings based on the selection. I'll just read up on this. I'm rushing into it without much thought here.

ya I'm an idiot dude. I thought this would be like the windows mobile emulator in visual studio where everything is loaded already for you. I dont exactly have an xp disc laying around here at work lol.

I'll just have to play with it when I get home.

iStink, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

1. Needed please- ssmypics.scr from Windows XP - Similar Threads - Needed please ssmypics

2. Windows 10 upgrade from WIndows XP

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 upgrade from WIndows XP: i had windows XP with 32bit. I backed up my computer. I then upgraded to windows 10 which also changed my 32bit to 64bit. I of course had to erase everything on my computer. Can I now recover my files from by back up which is saved on my external hard drive?...
  3. need help please

need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae
  4. install windows 10 from xp

install windows 10 from xp: how do I install windows 10 from xp? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/install-windows-10-from-xp/0c4eb25a-3b92-4b0f-a2f8-6c0590052c56
  5. Favorites (from XP) need to be re-imported after update

in Browsers and Email
    Favorites (from XP) need to be re-imported after update: 2 updates - No Joss Last update destroyed Netgear wireless driver and dropped all my favorites Update before that required me to reinstall W10 and re-import all my favorites W10 update fro XP SP 3 was forced upon me and I don't have a recovery disk with a serial...
  6. Ms - for people who NEED XP - what about XP mode on W10

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Ms - for people who NEED XP - what about XP mode on W10: Hi there For some people XP is still a necessary OS -- lots of hideously expensive lab gear / construction stuff etc runs on dedicated XP systems. A lot of this hardware has life times over 20 - 50 years for example so is not quickly replaced - and the original...
  7. Problem accessing Shared Folder from XP. Please Help.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Problem accessing Shared Folder from XP. Please Help.: Running Win 10 Anniversary Update on my Desktop, and on my Tablet. Running XP on my Notebook. I can access a shared folder on the XP notebook from the Desktop and the Tablet. I can access the shared folder on the Desktop from the Tablet, and the shared folder on the...
  8. Delete Windows XP from Windows 10

Delete Windows XP from Windows 10: I upgraded from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro last year with no problem. Win 7 Pro had a version of Win XP that appears to remain on my computer. Win 7 Pro (windows.old) is gone. My C: drive contains a folder "XP" that contains over 330MB, mostly in a subfolder "Drivers", which...
  9. Need Help With Windows Upgrade please

Need Help With Windows Upgrade please: I have Windows 10 Pro build 240 installed (and activated) currently, but I want to update to (at minimum) the November Update, currently my start menu is 'broken' because after upgrading from Win 7 I had 512+ shortcuts I have a single (500GB) Hard disk which has been...
  10. Upgrade from Windows XP

Upgrade from Windows XP: I downloaded the iso image for the 32bit version and burned into a DVD. When I boot from the DVD I get the nice Windows 10 blue screen that lasts for 2 minutes or so and then the screen goes away and the computer tries to reboot again. Tried several times with the same...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows xp