Windows 10: Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124

Discus and support Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; For a some months now I've been trying to fix a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSoD and I'm getting to the point of grasping at straws. The issue only occurs... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Kiel_LJ, Jun 10, 2021.

1. Kiel_LJ Win User

Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124

For a some months now I've been trying to fix a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR BSoD and I'm getting to the point of grasping at straws. The issue only occurs whilst intensive gaming and happens within 1 to 2 hours. I've already done a RMA to the GPU itself, checked thermals on all parts and they are not overheating, memory is not faulty either when I did the checks and all my drivers are updated as far as I know along with updating the BIOS to the most current version on my motherboard. Below are some of the recent mini dumps and it's almost always the same one.CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800xGPU: NVIDIA Gefo

:)

Kiel_LJ, Jun 10, 2021
  2. diznanl Win User

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

Thanks, axe0

How do I explain what steps I took... I ran dm_log_collector.exe but not sure how results were actually acquired/interpreted.

I need to be able to explain steps I took and steps taken to reproduce.

Attachment 162250

thanks, in advance!

diznanl, Jun 10, 2021
  3. diznanl Win User
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

I'll leave it to the experts to chime in.

According to axe0 in this post, it was at least part of the problem:
    WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error Solved - Page 13 - Windows 10 Forums

I also probably had outdated drivers exacerbating the situation... but again, axo0, zbook, or philc43 would need to add their account of what they saw from the zips.

diznanl, Jun 10, 2021
  4. Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124

BSOD error WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124

Hi everyone on the Microsoft Community.

I'm looking for some help with this WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.

Looking in Event Viewer under the voice BugcheckCode there is a 292 decimal number, that converted in exadecimal is 0x00000124 (also written as 0x124).

Well, I know that converting this DEC number under the BugcheckCode in HEX can help me find the source of the error.

Can someone help me figure out what's causing this error? Maybe giving you the dump file can help

I saw others having this problem, but their errors have different valors then mine.

Thanks in advance,

Fabio

FabioMarabese, Jun 10, 2021
Thema:

Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124

1. Needing help solving WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR 0x124 - Similar Threads - Needing help solving

2. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Gaming
    blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Passes all tests without failures, crashes at random time, checked all hard drives and SSDs connected one by one, checked peripherals, checked operational memory via memtes86 one passMiniDumper 1.8 Damp: 021822-24453-01.dmp 18.02.2022 10:19:40 Code: 0x124 -...
  3. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Passes all tests without failures, crashes at random time, checked all hard drives and SSDs connected one by one, checked peripherals, checked operational memory via memtes86 one passMiniDumper 1.8 Damp: 021822-24453-01.dmp 18.02.2022 10:19:40 Code: 0x124 -...
  4. blue screen 0x124 - WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer, it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means. I've tried MemTest - said all was fine not sure how to test anything else tbh link to Dumps not added the...
  6. Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Need Help Please - BSOD WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Really need help keep getting BSOD i have downloaded Blue screen viewer it says this the problems are, ntoskrnl.exe+1c2390 and Hal.dll not sure what this means....
  7. Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

Bug Check 0x124: WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: Hello, I recently did a fresh install of windows 10 home 64-bit and updated all my drivers. I've been getting error #132 fatal exceptions while playing world of warcraft seemingly randomly. I've had 47 in the last 30 days. Their tech support was unable to assist and after...
  8. WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error

WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR - Random reboots and 0x124 error: My system: i7-7700K MSI Z270 Gaming Pro Carbon GSkill Trident-Z 3600Mhz Gigabyte Geforce 1070 GTX SoundBlaster Z ... hard drives, etc ... I'm getting random BSOD... sometimes within 10-15 minutes of a fresh reboot... sometimes after 12 hours. What I've tried:...
  9. BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR

BSOD 0x124 WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR: i have had this error for like a month, tested all components on the Pc and none of them seems to be failing, so i started searching so i can figured out which component is failing according to minidump file according to minidump it say Genuine_Intel so i believe that was...
  10. Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works.

Bsod 0x124 whea_uncorrectable_error. Nothing works.: First sorry for creating a duplicate post. I am insider since before the build 10240, and always tried to resolve this error by myself. I researched a lot and found this forum, which even had posts about my problem. After trying all a bit that I found surfing the...