Windows 10: Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue)

Discus and support Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue) in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; I have just figured out how to move the buttons for my add-ons to underneath the the main buttons area. Which makes my browser look a bit more... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Dawn121988, May 22, 2019.

1. Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue)

I have just figured out how to move the buttons for my add-ons to underneath the the main buttons area. Which makes my browser look a bit more organized and clean. But I still have problems with the buttons that are inside the main search bar. Like the "Toggle Reader View" and the "spacer" and the "..." button as well. I also have a issue with the minimize, maximize and close buttons also. If I could make them transparent that would be great.

But I don't know how to do this.

If anyone has any ideas please let me know. Plus is there a way to change the color of the lock on the browser also mine is green currently. And dose not match the theme at all.
    Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue) [​IMG]

:)

Dawn121988, May 22, 2019
  2. slozomby Win User

I need help on how to transfer Firefox cookies to another OS

Cookies are stored in the cookies.sqlite file in the Firefox profile folder.

You can use this button to go to the Firefox profile folder:

• Help > Troubleshooting Information > Profile Directory: Open Containing Folder

slozomby, May 22, 2019
  3. Unresponsive script error in Firefox browser

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand the inconvenience you are facing in Firefox browser. We will help you.

• Are you facing the same issue in Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • Did you try deleting the browsing history and clearing the cache and check if the issue resolves?
    If it works fine in Internet explorer and Microsoft Edge and not in Firefox, I suggest you to
    uninstall the Firefox application and reinstall it and check if the issue persists.

• Press Windows + X keys and select Programs and features.
    • Select the Firefox app and click Uninstall.
    • Restart the machine and reinstall the Firefox and check if the issue persists.
    Keep us posted to help you better.

Sachin Venkatesh, May 22, 2019
  4. JSheridan Win User

Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue)

a problem with firefox been the default browser

No I don't remember seeing it before installing Waterfox. Also, I tried uninstalling both Firefox and Waterfox and then installed Firefox, still not present on the Default Browser list.

Windows 10 1809 with the latest updates but the same problem was there in 1803. I didn't notice it before then.

I tried the suggestions in the link you provided and nothing worked except the last one with the command prompt command. That worked on the laptop that was most affected and made Firefox appear on the list and is now my default browser. Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue) :)

I also have a desktop which has had Firefox as the default browser forever but it doesn't show up on the Default Browser list and none of the suggestions worked to make it appear. I'm not going to mess with that one too much as Firefox is already the default browser so I'll be fine unless it somehow gets changed.

Thanks for your help. Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue) :)

JSheridan, May 22, 2019
Thema:

Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue)

1. Needing help tinkering with Firefox browser 67.0 (Buttons Issue) - Similar Threads - Needing help tinkering

2. using firefox browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    using firefox browser: Why can't i use firefox as my browser instead of microsoft edge. I am more familiar with firefox. but microsoft wont let me change without the threat of cant come back after switching from S mo...
  3. I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue: Hey Yall, Tried everything I can think of to fix this but its getting to the point of no return.Essentially browsers aren't loading any video content. So YouTube videos are just buffering then eventually getting through in 144p, Netflix wont even load the main page,...
  4. I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue: Hey Yall, Tried everything I can think of to fix this but its getting to the point of no return.Essentially browsers aren't loading any video content. So YouTube videos are just buffering then eventually getting through in 144p, Netflix wont even load the main page,...
  5. I seriously need help with this Internet Browser issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  6. Firefox browser constant app signin issues

in Browsers and Email
    Firefox browser constant app signin issues: I am trying to use other browsers than Chrome. I have installed FF but every app I use, needs a new sign-in each time I go to their link. I hope this is the right place for this post. Thanks. v20H2-19042.804 180409
  7. FireFox Browser

in Windows 10 Customization
    FireFox Browser: I wish to add a picture in the body of the browser instead of color. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/firefox-browser/4dbd8dbf-bc60-4186-b6a4-00b231a23d9f
  8. Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Mozilla Firefox 67 released with performance improvements: Mozilla is rolling Firefox 67 for Windows and other platforms with major performance improvements for better browsing experience. The company has made some changes to the “setTimeout” function during the loading of web pages by lowering the priority of the function. Firefox...
  9. Update for Firefox Browser

in Browsers and Email
    Update for Firefox Browser: [img] Firefox Update 43574
  10. firefox browser security

in Browsers and Email
    firefox browser security: hi, guys I hear browser security should be taken seriously, which top extensions/add-on's do you guys use/recommend to make Firefox really safe when I am browsing, thanks for you time guys, , 63893