Windows 10: NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?

Discus and support NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I have a HP EliteBook with Windows 10 and I have NO SOUND. I have done troubleshooting and followed other suggestions online and still NO SOUND. CAN... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Kath-Jean Horua-Edwards, Jan 5, 2020.

1. NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?

I have a HP EliteBook with Windows 10 and I have NO SOUND. I have done troubleshooting and followed other suggestions online and still NO SOUND. CAN ANYONE HELP PLEASE?

:)

Kath-Jean Horua-Edwards, Jan 5, 2020

2. Audio not working! Need Help!!

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concerned. Let me help you to fix the issue.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run sound audio troubleshooter, it will automatically detect the problem and fix it. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + R and click on
      Control Panel

• Click on View by: category and click on
      Small icon.

• Now click on troubleshooting and click on
      Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Playing Audio and Click on Next button.
    Method 2.

Step 1.

I suggest you to uninstall/reinstall the sound adapter driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager

• Now click on Sound, video and game controllers
      to expand, right click on the device and click on uninstall.

• Once you are done installing the driver, restart the computer. It will automatically install the sound adapter driver.
    If the still persist, try the below steps.

Step 2.

I suggest you to update the audio driver and check.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Device manager
    • Now click on Sound, video and game controllers and right click on it and
      update the software.
    If the above methods did not help to fix the issue, try the below method.

Method 3.

I suggest you to go to the below link, select appropriate Windows operating system and download the audio driver and install same.

http://www.asus.com/support/Download/3/580/0/5/0gOdr7OTSYtNTbh2/45/

Hope this helps. Let us know the result.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 5, 2020
  3. Sound problem

Hi,

We need to investigate further so that we can identify the cause of the issue. We suggest running the Troubleshooter and see if it helps. Follow the steps below:

• Type and select Troubleshooting on the Search bar/Cortana.
    • Click Hardware and Sound.
    • Select Playing Audio under Sound.
    • Follow the steps that will be provided.
    If the steps does not work. We suggest downloading a fresh copy of the audio driver from Realtek and see if it helps.

Looking forward to your response.

Radney Dri, Jan 5, 2020
  4. NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?

No sound Audio

Hi Hubert,

Thanks for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

We understand the inconvenience caused and we appreciate you for trying the troubleshooting steps..

This issue might occur if some of the sound settings got corrupted.

I suggest you to try running audio troubleshooter and check if it helps.

Follow the below steps:

• Type Troubleshooting in the Search area on the taskbar and select
      Troubleshooting.

• Select Hardware and Sound.

• Select Playing Audio under
      Sound
      and follow the on screen.

For more information, refer to the below link:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/fix-sound-problems#v1h=tab01

Hope it helps, reply to us with the status of your issue. We will be happy to assist you.

Santosh_Rai, Jan 5, 2020
Thema:

NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE?

1. NEEDING HELP WITH GETTING SOUND/AUDIO PLEASE? - Similar Threads - NEEDING HELP GETTING

2. Help please. No sound.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help please. No sound.: Split from this thread. hlep pliz no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-no-sound/8446649a-bef5-41d8-8dea-8edde7edef22
  3. Help please. No sound.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help please. No sound.: Split from this thread. hlep pliz no sound https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/help-please-no-sound/8446649a-bef5-41d8-8dea-8edde7edef22
  4. [HELP] No Audio / Sound

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    [HELP] No Audio / Sound: Good Day,I wish to seek assistance to resolve my audio issues with my current setup and findingsSet upMotherboard: Asus Prime A320M-KCPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3400G with Radeon Vega GraphicsWindows Version: 21H1OS Build: 19043.1288FindingsOnly AMD High Definition Device is being shown...
  5. Please need help with 5.1 surround sound

Please need help with 5.1 surround sound: Hello So i just reinstalled W10 on an M.2 SSD recently but i am having an issue : i can't get my 5.1 speakers to work. I am using a GIGABYTE B55M DS3H motherboard and i have the software installed but for some reason i have no audio. Does anyone know what can i do ?? 181999
  6. Please need help with 5.1 surround sound

in Windows 10 Support
    Please need help with 5.1 surround sound: Hello So i just reinstalled W10 on an M.2 SSD recently but i am having an issue : i can't get my 5.1 speakers to work. I am using a GIGABYTE B55M DS3H motherboard and i have the software installed but for some reason i have no audio. Does anyone know what can i do ?? 181999
  7. Help with no audio / no sound

Help with no audio / no sound: I have a brand new HP Pavillon all in one. Sound was working just fine. There was an update today and since then, the sound has not worked. In trouble shooting, have gotten, "audio services not responding. Have googled and applied all suggested trouble shoot fixes...
  8. Need Help Getting Sound To Work

Need Help Getting Sound To Work: Last week, my pc's sound capabilities were working. Today, though, silence. In a failed attempt at fixing another problem, however, I had Windows 10 W10 revert back to its factory settings while saving my personal files. By chance, I fixed the other problem, days ago....
  9. Need help with the audio please

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help with the audio please: I don't know if it's an update issue from Windows or something else but the audio on my laptop suddenly stopped. I have been looking for solutions from google/youtube, done them all, still not working. in fact, it sometimes works for like minutes then stops again. I updated...
  10. need help please

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need help please: I can't download battle net app on my pc to play blizzard games it wont even download it says on 1 or 2 percent and doesn't go up ugh please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-help-please/85742886-788d-4482-ba68-682a568b0dae