Windows 10: NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???

Discus and support NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App??? in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Hi all, I'm really in "Panic-mode" about this! I just installed the newest Windows 10 Update called "2004". Since then, Windows 10 seems to have... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by NiceAndShy, Jun 15, 2020.

1. NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???

Hi all,

I'm really in "Panic-mode" about this!

I just installed the newest Windows 10 Update called "2004". Since then, Windows 10 seems to have detected a "threat" called "Win32/iBryteInstaller" that was attached to the App called "Vuze".
    However, now the "Vuze .EXE" file is no longer present in: "C:\Program Files\Vuze\Azureus.exe" and it seems that Windows 10 has deleted it because it thought it was a threat.

Does anyone what I can do to get it back?

Thank you.

:)

NiceAndShy, Jun 15, 2020
  2. Arul_D Win User

Installing Apps on Windows 10 Has Windows Defender Finding Malware

Hi Tommy,

Welcome to the Microsoft Community.

• Is this issue specific to third party apps?
    I would suggest you to open Windows defender and add exclusions and check if it helps. Follow the steps to add exclusions in windows Defender.

• Type Windows defender settings in the search bar and press enter

• Under Exclusions click on Add Exclusion
    Hope this information helps. Reply to the post with an updated status of the issue so that we can assist you further.

Arul_D, Jun 15, 2020
  3. Serious help needed on mail

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the description, I understand that you are facing some issues using Windows 10.

I would like to know some information.

• Are you using a web mail or mail app?

If you are using a mail app, then I would suggest you to try the steps.

Run the apps troubleshooter and check if it helps with the issue. Refer to the following article and run the Apps troubleshooter:

Run the troubleshooter
    for Windows apps

Run the System File Checker tool (SFC.exe)

System File Checker is a utility in Windows that allows users to scan for corruptions in Windows system files and restore corrupted files. It will scan your system files and to repair missing or corrupted system files in Windows. To run the SFC scan,
    refer to the Microsoft article below.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929833

Hope this information helps. Please let us know if you need any other assistance with Windows in future. We will be happy to assist you.

Mayank Gupta10, Jun 15, 2020
  4. Ryan Mon1 Win User

NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???

Unable to Remove Exclusions from Windows Defender

Thank you for posting back. If you trust a file, file type, folder, or a process that Windows Defender Antivirus has detected as malicious, you can stop Windows Defender Antivirus from alerting you or blocking the program by adding the file to
    the exclusion list. It seems that it was added automatically. We suggest that you follow these steps:

• Go to Settings and select Update & security.
    • Click Windows Defender.
    • Look for Exclusions and select Add an exclusion.
    • Navigate to the file, folder, or process, and select Exclude this file.

If the steps provided did not work, we recommend that you boot your device to
    Safe Mode
    and redo the process.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Ryan Mon1, Jun 15, 2020
Thema:

NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???

1. NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App??? - Similar Threads - NEEDING SERIOUS HELP

2. Need a serious help. ASAP.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Need a serious help. ASAP.: My windows 10 is currently experiencing various errors please this is serious and i have a project that i've been working on postponedi have a driver issues in my pc by the time my uncle gave it to me. it's intel core i5 4460, GT 730 and has 5gb of ram 4gb and 1 gb sticks...
  3. I need help seriously frustrating

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I need help seriously frustrating: My computer will not let me do anything I deleted the administrator account not knowing what was going to happen. Now I can't do anything because I'm not administrator anymore. There isn't even a place to login as the administrator anymore? I can't accept anything to run on...
  4. I seriously need help

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I seriously need help: OK, so today I found that there was a random .txt file on my desktop. When i opened it, it showed [1013/103251.495:ERROR:directory_reader_win.cc(43)] FindFirstFile: The system cannot find the path specified. (0x3) I was curious and searched it up, turns out that it could be...
  5. SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    SERIOUS HELP WITH MICROSOFT DEFENDER: HI so 15 mins ago my laptp said microsoft defender is turned off i tried to turn it on but it wont and says your IT has not given u enough permissions to views all apps idk what is that that appeared the first time while i go to that page before too! and then i restarted my...
  6. I seriously need help.

I seriously need help.: I installed Ubuntu onto my PC and now I can’t reinstall windows. I’ve been freaking out about this for hours. I’ve replaced my SSD, reset my BIOS, and looked up various videos for a fix. I’ve tried reinstalling windows, but every time I put my windows install/boot USB into my...
  7. NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    NEEDING SERIOUS HELP: Windows Defender Has Removed an App???: Hi all, I'm really in "Panic-mode" about this! I just installed the newest Windows 10 Update called "2004". Since then, Windows 10 seems to have detected a "threat" called "Win32/iBryteInstaller" that was attached to the App called "Vuze". However, now the "Vuze .EXE" file...
  8. NEED SERIOUS HELP

NEED SERIOUS HELP: [ATTACH] i was pressing delete button continuously while in the desktop and then suddenly i after sometime I saw that the "this pc" icon is gone with some other icons and shortcuts. I pressed ctrl+z multiple times and the icons and shortcuts came back but "this pc" didnt...
  9. Need Some Serious Help

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need Some Serious Help: _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ CONCLUSION _________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Your system seems to be having difficulty handling...
  10. Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.

in Windows 10 Support
    Serious Help Needed. Recovery needed.: A Senior MS Tech I was working with said he wanted to reinstall windows 10 version 1809 because after 4 MS updates, that is after the 4th MS update, MS Edge quits working and will not start. This is the fourth tech and the 2nd senior tech I have had to work with. The...