Windows 10: Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document

Discus and support Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; Hoping someone can help me with this need. We utilize a digital imaging software to store and view all documents. Users pull up documents from... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by karlw2020, Apr 1, 2020.

1. karlw2020 Win User

Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document

Hoping someone can help me with this need.

We utilize a digital imaging software to store and view all documents. Users pull up documents from here and read data from certain documents some of which is entered into another software system. Most of the time the data being entered isn't difficult to read or view digitally. But sometimes there's so much data and when this happens our users physically print the documents and then write on them usually checking line items off as they enter them into the other system. When they are done the printed document is then shredded.

Under Covid-19 our users are unable to physically print these documents as they are working from home, without prints, but they are logged into the network.

So I was hoping to find a solution that would do the following and I would highly prefer something easier than OneNote and it can't be a screen capture software - see details below as to why:

- allow the user to digitally print the document into some software application

- then when it's printed the image would open up in that software where the users could use drawing tools to mark-up the document

- and when they are done they will delete or simply close the digital image and not save it if they choose to save it that is fine too.

Best I've found so far is printing to "Send To OneNote 2013", choose the location of where to save the digital document in OneNote, and then using the Draw tools in OneNote. The challenge with OneNote to be frank is:

- Many of our users have never used OneNote so creating a Notebook, Section, etc is just confusing and lots of extra steps for just wanting a temporary digital version that the user can mark on. There has to be an easier way to do this!

- OneNote automatically saves the documents too which isn't ideal in our situation

Note: all users are on Windows 10 with Microsoft Office 2013 full professional version

So is there an easy way to install something free available in the Microsoft Store preferably so all users can install it without requiring Admin to login in and do the install - all users are locked down on installing unapproved software? That will have a print driver I think that's what it would require? And after printing will automatically launch the printed document too? Note: Screen capture software will NOT work as the documents can be 1-n pages long and when viewing in the digital imaging software you can visually see only 1 page at time. Printing from here allows the user to print 1 or many pages.

Fingers crossed! Many thanks in advance for any advice offered.

:)

karlw2020, Apr 1, 2020

2. Digital Printing

how to print a coreldraw file in a digital printing machine ?

and what is command work station ?

PrintingDial, Apr 1, 2020
  3. Duo 10 Draw with Digital Pen

For Christmas, I received a NuVision Duo 10 Draw, and a digital pen was included in the package with it.

The model number is TM101W638L.

It's great, but I can't seem to get the digital pen to work! I've tried a few different things. Of course, the first step I took was to attempt to find it as a Bluetooth device on my tablet. When that didn't work, I changed the battery, but my tablet
    still can't find it. Otherwise, it doesn't work at all.

I'm not sure if it's meant to have an LED around the cap, like some digital pens do; if it does, then it hasn't turned on. It's the type of pen with no button on the cap. It only has two buttons on the side: the eraser button and the right-click button.

Does anyone know what I might want to try next? I'd love to get it working.

Thanks so much for reading!

Sheepy♥Princess, Apr 1, 2020
  4. Darren Win User

Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document

Digital Audio Cable

The My P5Q-E motherboard supports:
    • Digital coaxial outputs
    • 3.5mm jacks front and rear, but you need a RCA to 3.5mm cable
    Both cable methods carry stereo for games, MP3s etc unless you use the receivers 2.0 to 5.1 up mix feature such as Prologic or DTS Neo.

I'll advise you use digital coaxial as you'll be able to listen to Dolby Digital and DTS from genuine DVDs (not DD True HD or DTS Masters)

Darren, Apr 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Needing to digitally print and then to be able to "mark-up" or draw on the digital document - Similar Threads - Needing digitally print

2. 4 digit pin set up

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    4 digit pin set up: I just bought a hyundai thinnote-a and it asked to set 4 digit pin but will not allow me to do so. It just loads saying just a moment. Its been a hour now https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/4-digit-pin-set-up/b3c5db62-3300-44e9-94da-c90a3513201b
  3. Need help understanding digital license

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Need help understanding digital license: A few years ago I got a laptop with Windows 10 Pro then a few months ago I got an old PC from a friend. On said PC I signed into my Microsoft account. In the Activation section of Update & Security, both computers say that Windows 10 Pro is installed with the message:...
  4. Digital license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Digital license: I have just upgraded my hardware with a new motherboard and processor, now I keep getting the Activate windows watermark. I have tried the trouble shooter and tried speaking to someone at Microsoft but I think that the person did not believe me when I told them I purchased...
  5. Should I have documents for digital license on miniPC?

Should I have documents for digital license on miniPC?: Hello, I bought a miniPC BBen mn11 with "digital license" of windows 10 at Aliexpress. My PC works good and seems like activated, but I do not have marks on box or any documents at parcel I got. How can I check that the license was sold to me is legal and how can I prove to...
  6. digital license

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    digital license: where can I see my digital license ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/digital-license/f53631ed-9ec3-4dae-8177-59ce35b19b9b
  7. Persona digital finger print scanner

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Persona digital finger print scanner: I have built in digital finger print scanner that is saying it is not connected. it worked for a while with Windows 10 but no longer, how do I connect it again? I am using a Dell Vostro. I can't find anything is settings for this......
  8. Digital entitlement

Digital entitlement: Had an odd thing happen. I had to replace my motherboard(Asus to Asrock) and do a clean install of Win 10 Pro. I have a retail copy of 10 pro but I never entered my licence number as requested during install, when I got the update and security screen/activation I was...
  9. How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to sing documents? Digital sign or certificate free: As i say i am wirter and like to sing my documents whith digital sing ¿Are a free alternative to sing documents? 105400
  10. The need for a Digital Geneva Convention

in Windows 10 News
    The need for a Digital Geneva Convention: [img] Responding to the rise in nation-state cybersecurity attacks This year’s RSA Conference in San Francisco brings the world’s security professionals together to discuss cybersecurity at a critical time. The past year has witnessed not just the growth of cybercrime,...