Windows 10: Needing Visual Support throughout USB Boot

Discus and support Needing Visual Support throughout USB Boot in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I am running WIN 10 Home on a Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop with "A BUSTED SCREEN". Now upgrading to WIN 10PRO I am Booting from USB Drive and can't see.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by LenovoGuyOnLap, Feb 25, 2020.

1. Needing Visual Support throughout USB Boot

I am running WIN 10 Home on a Lenovo Ideapad 330 laptop with "A BUSTED SCREEN". Now upgrading to WIN 10PRO I am Booting from USB Drive and can't see.
    Can any1 guide me through USB Boot from Win10 on Lenovo Ideapad 330?
    P.S. I have been using my projector as a visual Source but from boot No visual.

:)

LenovoGuyOnLap, Feb 25, 2020
  2. Brink Win User

Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code

Source: Supporting JUnit 5 in Visual Studio Code | The Visual Studio Blog

Brink, Feb 25, 2020
  3. John Vil Win User
    Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Library

Hello Mohammed,

This error can be caused by Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries missing or software problem. To assist you with your concern, we suggest you download the latest available Visual C++ components found on this article:
    The latest supported Visual C++ downloads.

If the error doesn't let you get past the startup screen and wouldn't let you download the needed components, we suggest you disable the recently installed program on startup. Kindly follow the steps below:

• Click Windows + X.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Go to the Startup tab and right click on the program.
    • Select Disable.
    Let us know if you will need further assistance.

John Vil, Feb 25, 2020
  4. Needing Visual Support throughout USB Boot

Runtime Error - Microsoft Visual C++ Library

Hi Thierry,

Based on the information you have provided above, it appears that the issue is specifically with the game itself or its components. For us to resolve this concern, we suggest that you follow the steps provided below:

Step 1: Clean boot.

A clean boot helps to verify if any third party application services or startup item is causing this issue. It will also eliminate software conflicts that could occur when you install a program, an update, or when you run a program in Windows. Please see
    this link for the steps.

Step 2: You may also reinstall the Runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries to resolve the problem.

You can uninstall any existing Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and install the latest Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and check if it helps.

To uninstall the package:

• Open Programs and Features.
    • From the list, find Microsoft Visual C++ Redistributable Package and click on it.
    • Right click on it and select Uninstall.
    • Restart the computer.

Download and install the latest package and see if it helps.

Here's the link for the latest supported Visual C++ downloads

Let us know how it goes after performing the aforementioned solutions. We'd be glad to further assist you.

Acelyn Alc, Feb 25, 2020
Thema:

Needing Visual Support throughout USB Boot

1. Needing Visual Support throughout USB Boot - Similar Threads - Needing Visual Support

2. Need Support!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Support!: I am trying to add Microsoft Print to PDF in my Laptop but i am unable to add it because Drivers of Print to Pdf are not Available in Drivers List. so please tell me how can i download it. i was also trying to do Window update but nothing happens. Please try to help me....
  3. Need Support!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need Support!: I am trying to add Microsoft Print to PDF in my Laptop but i am unable to add it because Drivers of Print to Pdf are not Available in Drivers List. so please tell me how can i download it. i was also trying to do Window update but nothing happens. Please try to help me....
  4. Need Support!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Need help booting via USB

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Need help booting via USB: Can anyone help me? I was stuck in an Automatic Repair Booting loop in Windows 10. So I tried using a Windows 10 usb to boot. It did boot but it did not fix my problem. I tried command prompt but nothing happened, I always returned to Automatic Startup. If its any information...
  6. Expanding Visual Studio 2019 support for Visual Studio Codespaces

in Windows 10 News
    Expanding Visual Studio 2019 support for Visual Studio Codespaces: Now more than ever, developers are juggling multiple projects at work and at home. New features, bug fixes, PR reviews, & prototypes all compete for time and attention on limited resources. Visual Studio Codespaces provides hosted development environments that allow you to...
  7. How to dual boot a computer that doesn't support booting from a usb

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to dual boot a computer that doesn't support booting from a usb: I have an Acer Nitro 7 with windows 10 and I want to dual boot it with windows 8.1 because of a compatibility issue with a program. But the motherboard doesn't support booting from a usb and it doesn't have a cd drive. Are there any alternative ways....
  8. Visual glitches throughout Windows

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Visual glitches throughout Windows: Getting a weird visual error throughout Windows. Not sure what to do.[IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/visual-glitches-throughout-windows/6b26a689-4c12-4814-a0cc-a8d5461681e0
  9. need to boot from usb but no option

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    need to boot from usb but no option: there is no boot from usb option on my HP desktop.. Tried F2, didnt work. there is no "disable secure boot" Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/need-to-boot-from-usb-but-no-option/118426ff-ef26-48be-b677-a61bce024ebe
  10. need IT support

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    need IT support: i have some trouble when i try to open virus & threat protection, it shows your virus & threat protection is managed by your organisation.How can i solve this issue?...