Windows 10: needs help how to print pdl file to HP printer?

Discus and support needs help how to print pdl file to HP printer? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi there, how print PDL file to hp printer.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by coradavis1, Apr 25, 2019.

1. needs help how to print pdl file to HP printer?

Hi there, how print PDL file to hp printer.

:)

coradavis1, Apr 25, 2019
  2. paroh Win User

HP printer Teflon Change (Printing speed decrease)

Hp printer Teflon is damaged (Due to this paper get wear out while printing ) so i take the printer to the shop and the person changes the Teflon but after changing the Teflon the print out of the paper problem get solved. But as my printer can print 11-12 pages per minute but now it is only printing 3 pages per minute (The time that consume during print is due to the sucking of the page in the printer after sucking of the page in the printer the speed is ok).

Can some one please confirm is this possible due to the Teflon change.

paroh, Apr 25, 2019
  3. NOT PRINTING hp deskjet printer

Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.Thanks very much for your advice I will carry out your suggestions and report back.

WayneSmithZO, Apr 25, 2019
  4. needs help how to print pdl file to HP printer?

Unable to print using HP 6000 printer

Hi Ole,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for posting your query.

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this help in resolving the issue. Follow the below methods.

Method 1.

I would suggest you to run Printer troubleshooter to diagnose the exact issue and fix it.

• Type troubleshooting on the search bar and click on
      Troubleshooting.

• Click on Troubleshooting and click on print on
      printer Hardware and Sound.

• Click on Advanced on the Printer troubleshooter dialog box and click on Run as administrator (Enter the credentials if required).

• Click on Next and follow onscreen instruction complete the Printer troubleshooter.
    If the issue still persist, try the below provided information.

Method 2.

I suggest you to uninstall the printer driver and then reinstall the latest driver from the manufacturer website. Follow the steps:

Step 1.

• Press Windows key + R.

• Type devmgmt.msc in the box and hit
      Enter

• Go to Printer queues and uninstall the driver.
    Visit the below link and download the latest printer driver.

HP Officejet 6000 Wireless Printer - E609n - Driver Downloads | HP® Customer Support

If the printer driver is not available for Windows 10 you can try installing the printer driver is compatibility mode.

• Download the latest printer driver from the manufacturer’s website.

• Right-click on the setup file of the driver and select Properties.

• Select Compatibility tab.

• Check Run this program in Compatibility mode.

• Let the driver install and then check the functionality.
    Hope this helps. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Apr 25, 2019
Thema:

needs help how to print pdl file to HP printer?

1. needs help how to print pdl file to HP printer? - Similar Threads - needs help print

2. Need help to install my HP Printer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need help to install my HP Printer: This past Sunday I had to have a new Spectrum Router and Modem installed. As a result I had to reconnect all my devices to the new network. I have one HP Printer HP3050A J611 that connects to the network just fine, gives me the IP address, etc. But Windows 10 will not enable...
  3. Need help to install my HP Printer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need help to install my HP Printer: This past Sunday I had to have a new Spectrum Router and Modem installed. As a result I had to reconnect all my devices to the new network. I have one HP Printer HP3050A J611 that connects to the network just fine, gives me the IP address, etc. But Windows 10 will not enable...
  4. Need help to install my HP Printer

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. hp printer will not print color

hp printer will not print color: hp printer will not print color when printing from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hp-printer-will-not-print-color/b5c4e642-2736-4d08-a8ca-b3ff90027e75
  6. How to print long pages in HP printer ?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to print long pages in HP printer ?: I have an HP 126NW printer which cant print super long pages as the dimensions are locked. I want to print a page with 5.9 inches to 19 inches. But the custom page dimensions are locked. Anyone can help me with this please ? Below is the screenshot of the dimensions. I cant...
  7. HP printer is not printing

HP printer is not printing: I am not able to print anything from printer this issue occur after recent windows 10 update and now my printer is not working it is HP laserjet M1136 multifunction printer...
  8. HP printer isn’t printing

HP printer isn’t printing: I am using PC running Windows 10 and an old printer HP Laserjet 1018. I had to install drivers so that this printer could work with Windows 10. When I open a document in MS Word 2016 and then click on Print, it is not printing. Under "status", I see "printer - error". I...
  9. No Color Printing on HP printer

in Windows 10 Customization
    No Color Printing on HP printer: In the last two weeks I have been unable to print in colour. In the printer setting box there is now no option to print in Balc & White or Color. Any printing I do is in monochrome. Can you help i.e. It is a HP Printer.?...
  10. Hp 5660 printer not printing

Hp 5660 printer not printing: I am using my laptop and have windows 10. I went to print something and nothing printed. I went into the qeue and it say was printing or it will disappear. I have unstilledand all the trouble shooting and nothing helps. I have a old laptop with windows 8.1 and I can print...