Windows 10: Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it

Discus and support Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have bought this mic a year ago and it worked when i first plugged it in with phantom power but it stopped working after I restarted my pc a while... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by koltynd1, Nov 23, 2019.

1. koltynd1 Win User

Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it

I have bought this mic a year ago and it worked when i first plugged it in with phantom power but it stopped working after I restarted my pc a while ago Ive been trying to fix it but nothing works!!!

:)

koltynd1, Nov 23, 2019
  2. Robloxpal Win User

Neewer-NW 800 microphone not working

Hi, so I have a bit of a problem with my microphone. I have a Neewer NW-800 Microphone, and it doesn't ever work in my computer. It always defaults to the normal computer mic, and it doesn't see that I have another mic plugged in when I try to switch my
    mic. I always select it as a mic-in on the Realtek HD audio manager. Can anyone please tell me why it doesn't work? It just never recognizes my microphone, even in Devices and Printers. My computer is an ASUS Q552UB 2 in 1 Laptop.

Robloxpal, Nov 23, 2019
  3. Dongleboo Win User
    Neewer-NW 800 microphone not working

Neewer, like all other condenser microphones, requires power to function.

Laptops usually do NOT provide power on the mic line-in.

Desktops on the other hand do.

Just either buy a phantom 48v power supply ( $25) or buy a decent external USB sound card, which should provide power to the microphone.

It requires at least 3-4v to function properly.

Dongleboo, Nov 23, 2019
  4. Kelpie42 Win User

Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it

Windows will not detect microphone plugged into headphone jack.

I am using Windows 10.

I have a Neewer NW-700 microphone (driverless condenser mic), and am using it along with a Neewer 48v Phantom Power Supply.

However, the microphone does not show up in the sound control panel, even with the 'Show Disabled Devices' checked.

Everything is correctly plugged in. (Mic to power supply, power supply to wall outlet, power supply to audio jack)

The jack works fine with headphones.

I also have reinstalled my Realtek audio driver, and that did not fix the problem.

Kelpie42, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

1. Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it - Similar Threads - Neewer 700 Condenser

2. Issue with NW-700 microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with NW-700 microphone: Hello! I am trying to fix the problem with my microphone, a NW-700. When I plug it in to my headphone jack, the laptop mutes without the volume changing for some reason. Windows is possibly thinking that the microphone are headphones being plugged in. In order to hear sounds,...
  3. Issue with NW-700 microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with NW-700 microphone: Hello! I am trying to fix the problem with my microphone, a NW-700. When I plug it in to my headphone jack, the laptop mutes without the volume changing for some reason. Windows is possibly thinking that the microphone are headphones being plugged in. In order to hear sounds,...
  4. Issue with NW-700 microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working: I plugged in this microphone I got today into the USB drive and Microsoft only detects is at "USB-MIC". When I unplug the microphone that option goes away, so I know that the microphone I'm trying to use is the "USB-MIC". My computer has it as an option for an input device...
  6. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working: I plugged in this microphone I got today into the USB drive and Microsoft only detects is at "USB-MIC". When I unplug the microphone that option goes away, so I know that the microphone I'm trying to use is the "USB-MIC". My computer has it as an option for an input device...
  7. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my nw-700 is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my nw-700 is not working: i have the phantom power supply and the mic connect to my computer and i checked the manel and everything is pugged in correctly it is not showing up in my computer...
  9. my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help!: Everthing is plugged in all the way and i tried restarting many times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-neewer-nw-800-mic-is-not-showing-up-in-my-input/089fec21-fb6c-4d8b-af0d-d5c6c490c25f
  10. Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!

Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!: Look, I'm going to be very blunt about this as this issue has been going on for literally 2+ years at this point... Windows 7, 8, 8.1 all had a pop-up that arrived when you plugged something in to the headset jack, asking what the device was (microphone, headset, etc). I've...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. how to set up neewer nw-7000 on windows for not sound collection

2. will neewer nw 700 work with a laptop?

3. does the newer nw 700 work with a microsoft surface

4. connect neewer 700 to windows 10,
  5. windows 10 didn´t detect condenser mic,
  6. neewer microphone not working,
  7. condener mic windows,
  8. how to set up neewer nw 700 for windows,
  9. neewer nw 700 drivers,
  10. neewer 48v phantom power supply for microphone not connected error,
  11. neewer nw 700 not working,
  12. how do you set up a neewer condesor mic to a microsoft surface