Windows 10: Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!

Discus and support Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Look, I'm going to be very blunt about this as this issue has been going on for literally 2+ years at this point... Windows 7, 8, 8.1 all had a pop-up... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by jonap2, Aug 17, 2018.

1. jonap2 Win User

Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!

Look, I'm going to be very blunt about this as this issue has been going on for literally 2+ years at this point... Windows 7, 8, 8.1 all had a pop-up that arrived when you plugged something in to the headset jack, asking what the device was (microphone, headset, etc). I've spent $150 on this equipment alone and can't use it because Windows 10 still can't recognize the equipment?? I've ran every single update, including all driver updates, windows updates, etc. etc... nothing. I've re-installed my sound boards, rolled back with the system updates... nothing. THIS IS A MAJOR ISSUE THAT'S CONSTANTLY BEING OVERLOOKED.

I'm heavily disappointed that Microsoft hasn't created a fix, never mind a similar pop-up menu for this issue... If I am being ignorant PLEASE let me know what I can do to fix this issue. I'm not spending more money on equipment before buying an entirely new computer at this point.

:)

jonap2, Aug 17, 2018
  2. Robloxpal Win User

Neewer-NW 800 microphone not working

Hi, so I have a bit of a problem with my microphone. I have a Neewer NW-800 Microphone, and it doesn't ever work in my computer. It always defaults to the normal computer mic, and it doesn't see that I have another mic plugged in when I try to switch my
    mic. I always select it as a mic-in on the Realtek HD audio manager. Can anyone please tell me why it doesn't work? It just never recognizes my microphone, even in Devices and Printers. My computer is an ASUS Q552UB 2 in 1 Laptop.

Robloxpal, Aug 17, 2018
  3. Dongleboo Win User

Neewer, like all other condenser microphones, requires power to function.

Laptops usually do NOT provide power on the mic line-in.

Desktops on the other hand do.

Just either buy a phantom 48v power supply ( $25) or buy a decent external USB sound card, which should provide power to the microphone.

It requires at least 3-4v to function properly.

Dongleboo, Aug 17, 2018
  4. Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!

Hi,

We suggest you to contact the device manufacturer's website and try to install the drivers and check if it corrects the problem.

You can install Windows 8/8.1 drivers in compatibility mode if there are no Windows 10 compatible drivers.

Follow the steps to install in Compatibility mode:

• Download the updated driver from the manufacturer’s website.
    • Right click the driver installation file and select Properties then tap or click the Compatibility tab.
    • Place a check in the Run this program in compatibility mode for: box.
    • Tap the drop down box and select a previous operating system, then tap or click OK.
    • Try installing the driver and check.

Hope this helps. Do get back to us should you need further assistance.

Regards.

Armand Cos, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?!

1. Neewer NW-700 Condensor Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work?! - Similar Threads - Neewer 700 Condensor

2. Issue with NW-700 microphone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with NW-700 microphone: Hello! I am trying to fix the problem with my microphone, a NW-700. When I plug it in to my headphone jack, the laptop mutes without the volume changing for some reason. Windows is possibly thinking that the microphone are headphones being plugged in. In order to hear sounds,...
  3. Issue with NW-700 microphone

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with NW-700 microphone: Hello! I am trying to fix the problem with my microphone, a NW-700. When I plug it in to my headphone jack, the laptop mutes without the volume changing for some reason. Windows is possibly thinking that the microphone are headphones being plugged in. In order to hear sounds,...
  4. Issue with NW-700 microphone

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working: I plugged in this microphone I got today into the USB drive and Microsoft only detects is at "USB-MIC". When I unplug the microphone that option goes away, so I know that the microphone I'm trying to use is the "USB-MIC". My computer has it as an option for an input device...
  6. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working: I plugged in this microphone I got today into the USB drive and Microsoft only detects is at "USB-MIC". When I unplug the microphone that option goes away, so I know that the microphone I'm trying to use is the "USB-MIC". My computer has it as an option for an input device...
  7. Microphone "Neewer NW-8000 USB" not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. my nw-700 is not working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    my nw-700 is not working: i have the phantom power supply and the mic connect to my computer and i checked the manel and everything is pugged in correctly it is not showing up in my computer...
  9. my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help!

in Windows 10 Customization
    my neewer nw 800 mic is not showing up in my input settings. Please help!: Everthing is plugged in all the way and i tried restarting many times. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-neewer-nw-800-mic-is-not-showing-up-in-my-input/089fec21-fb6c-4d8b-af0d-d5c6c490c25f
  10. Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it

Neewer NW-700 Condenser Mic in Windows 10 still doesn't work? Please help me fix it: I have bought this mic a year ago and it worked when i first plugged it in with phantom power but it stopped working after I restarted my pc a while ago Ive been trying to fix it but nothing works!!!...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. neewer nw 700 driver download

2. neewer nw-700 software

3. neewer microphone drivers

4. neewer nw 700 microphone driver,
  5. neewer nw-700 driver,
  6. neewer nw-700,
  7. neewer nw-700 drivers,
  8. neewer microphone driver,
  9. neewer nw 700 drivers,
  10. neewer nw-700 driver download,
  11. neewer nw 700 driver,