Windows 10: negative display on screen resulting in blacked-out printing

Discus and support negative display on screen resulting in blacked-out printing in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; After moving the computer from one corner to another, my display shows a negative display lots of black background with white text but not on the pages... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Mr. B. Berty, Jul 30, 2021.

1. negative display on screen resulting in blacked-out printing

After moving the computer from one corner to another, my display shows a negative display lots of black background with white text but not on the pages of the other users of this Dell Optiplex 760 connected to an HP w2207h screen. This negative display results in prints not legible because the text is blacked out, as though redackted.

:)

Mr. B. Berty, Jul 30, 2021

2. Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone.

Hello,

Black screen printing wingdings with high pitched tone can be due to outdated drivers. This can also be connected to hardware issue. For us to isolate and identify
    if this is a hardware or software issue, we suggest to perform the Windows Hardware Troubleshooter.

To access the Hardware and Devices troubleshooter, follow the steps provided below:

• Type “Troubleshooting” in the Search bar and press Enter.
    • Click on “View All” in the top left corner.
    • This will display the list of troubleshooters which are built-in in the computer. You can click on Hardware and Devices from the list and you can run the troubleshooter.

Let us know if that worked out for you.

Michelle Vil, Jul 30, 2021
  3. C3D41C Win User
    Negative/Inverted Printing - Windows 10

Tried printing something on my Brother DCP-L2520DW series (Black Laser printer).
    But for some reason, it's printing on negative/inverted colors (like with black background and white text). I've printed some stuff on it before and it was working fine, so this problem is quite recent.

Printed on LibreOffice Writer, Fox PDF Reader, and even printing "Print Test Page" has the same result. It's connected through Wi-Fi and every other device connected with it is printing fine.

I concluded that the problem might be on my computer (ASUS G752, Windows 10). Check the internet for solutions to the same problem and no luck.

C3D41C, Jul 30, 2021
  4. negative display on screen resulting in blacked-out printing

Issue with black screen, dual display, ATI Integrated GPU

Hi,

I suggest you to follow the below methods and check if it helps.

Method 1: I suggest you to go to device manager and disable the display drivers, check whether the issue persists or not.

• Press Windows + X keys and click
      Device manager.
    • Click to expand Display adapters, right click the second adapter and click
      Disable.
    • Restart the computer and check whether the issue persists or not.
    • Repeat the same steps to disable the first display adapter and check if it helps.

If you find the issue is with anyone of the display adapters then, I suggest you to update the display drivers from the manufactures website for Windows 10 and check if it helps.

Method 2: I suggest you to follow the steps form the below article for
    “Black Screen” issues and check if it helps.

Troubleshoot black screen problems

Troubleshoot black screen or blank screen errors

Please get back to us with an update on this issue, we will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you

Karthicka_R, Jul 30, 2021
Thema:

negative display on screen resulting in blacked-out printing

1. negative display on screen resulting in blacked-out printing - Similar Threads - negative display screen

2. Print Result

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Print Result: Dear Brothers & Sisters.i have question about result of printing document.every time I print a document there is always a border on my printout. This border is always annoying because my printouts are always truncated. can anyone explain why and how to solve it?...
  3. old black & white negatives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    old black & white negatives: I have found some old family black & white negatives 1940's. Would like to know if there is some way in Win10 to print them out without having to go to a photo developing service. I can scan them in....but how to reverse & print them out after that?...
  4. Printing result in black background with white font

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Printing result in black background with white font: Hi I am trying to print to a Xerox printer with the printed page resulting in black background with white font. I have deleted and re-installed the driver without success. Would appreciate assistance. Bought a new laptop with Windows 10. Thanks Rey...
  5. print screen button incorrect result

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    print screen button incorrect result: in Settings I enabled a "print screen" button that allows to take a screen shot just by clicking on the key on your keyboard, and it seems to be a great feature and works easy, but the problem is that if I need to take a screenshot of my Desktop, THIS completely erases my...
  6. PRINT3R IS PRINTING IN NEGATIVE (BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS)

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    PRINT3R IS PRINTING IN NEGATIVE (BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS): PRINTIN G IN NEGATIVE (BLACK WITH WHITE LETTERS) https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print3r-is-printing-in-negative-black-with-white/ba639c80-6887-4bb8-9b12-fa4a6edc3024
  7. Screen is displaying in inverted colors like a photo negative

in Windows 10 Customization
    Screen is displaying in inverted colors like a photo negative: Hey there, My windows 10 version is 1803 OS build 17134.1006 I am experiencing this issue since pas 4-5 days, and on searching on internet and following the fixes, unable to fix it up. Can you guys please help me to resolve this. [IMG]...
  8. print negatives

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    print negatives: Can I print negatives in Paint? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/print-negatives/c4fc3dea-7a5a-4d59-b3db-e23c5e84daf0
  9. Pictures are displayed as negatives

Pictures are displayed as negatives: I was experimenting with display setting and now all pictures from any source display as negatives. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pictures-are-displayed-as-negatives/6cbc746c-e542-454c-8285-0753510559f5
  10. Negative screen

Negative screen: When I press CAPS Lock and Num Lock Keys and then plug in or unplug a USB device the screen turns negative for a while. This negative screen doesn’t affect the computer performance. I did some troubleshooting steps like screen color calibration, then I unplugged all the USB...