Windows 10: Negative screen

Discus and support Negative screen in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; When I press CAPS Lock and Num Lock Keys and then plug in or unplug a USB device the screen turns negative for a while. This negative screen doesn’t... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by YunStevens, Feb 6, 2019.

1. Negative screen

When I press CAPS Lock and Num Lock Keys and then plug in or unplug a USB device the screen turns negative for a while. This negative screen doesn’t affect the computer performance. I did some troubleshooting steps like screen color calibration, then I unplugged all the USB devices.

:)

YunStevens, Feb 6, 2019

2. Negative Screen Window 10

Hello,

Thank you for reply.

I appreciate your efforts for trying to fix this issue, glad know that the issue was resolved. As you have mentioned that you were not previously facing this issue when the visual alerts were enabled. I suggest you to try few more steps and check if
    that helps.

Refer the suggestions posted by
    DerickReni
    on 8:07:41 PM, June 9, 2017 and check if that helps.

Hope it helps.

Sandeep Kumar M

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Sandeep_KM, Feb 6, 2019
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Feb 6, 2019
  4. Negative screen

input of slides and negatives

Hi Rebecca,

I realize that you are facing issues with input slides and negatives. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to boot the computer in a clean boot state and check if that helps. A clean boot state will help us to determine if any 3rd party service or application is causing this issue.

How to troubleshoot a problem by performing a clean boot in Windows:
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/929135

Note: After you have finished troubleshooting, follow the steps under “How to reset the computer to start as usual after troubleshooting with clean boot” in the article to boot to normal startup.

Reply with the status of the issue and we will be glad to offer our assistance.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Feb 6, 2019
Thema:

Negative screen

1. Negative screen - Similar Threads - Negative screen

2. My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors: Few days ago, suddenly I saw my laptop screen colors got inverted. It is showing in negative colors. I checked all the settings if I turned on any inverted color option but everything is set off. Inverted colors are showing from boot up of the system. So I thought its graphic...
  3. My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors: Few days ago, suddenly I saw my laptop screen colors got inverted. It is showing in negative colors. I checked all the settings if I turned on any inverted color option but everything is set off. Inverted colors are showing from boot up of the system. So I thought its graphic...
  4. My screen colors got invertedshowing in negative colors

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows 10 Screen become negative for 1 second

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Screen become negative for 1 second: Windows 10 Screen become negative for 1 second whenever insert or eject the usb, screen color change like a blink just for a second, can anyone help me!...
  6. Windows 10 Screen become negative for 1 second

Windows 10 Screen become negative for 1 second: Windows 10 Screen become negative for 1 second whenever insert or eject the usb, screen color change like a blink just for a second, can anyone help me!...
  7. Windows 10 Screen become negative for 1 second

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive: how do i change screen from all content in negative to all in positive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-in-negative-how-do-i-bring-back-to/c781ba44-a688-4e6d-84aa-859670454d05
  9. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive: how do i change screen from all content in negative to all in positive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-in-negative-how-do-i-bring-back-to/c781ba44-a688-4e6d-84aa-859670454d05
  10. my screen is in negative how do i bring back to positive

in Windows 10 Customization

Users found this page by searching for:

1. negative screen