Windows 10: Neither can I install these updates nor remove them

Discus and support Neither can I install these updates nor remove them in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; There are these 3 updates available. If click on download and install all, it remains the same. If I have a close look, it says error occurred for a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Raju Basnet, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Neither can I install these updates nor remove them

There are these 3 updates available. If click on download and install all, it remains the same. If I have a close look, it says error occurred for a millisecond .Even if I try to install them one after the other, it's the same.

:)

Raju Basnet, Sep 26, 2022
  2. niko084 Win User

Insurgency wont install and run for me....

I have played and have fully updated CS and Half life 2....
    I am using the newest client and installed the SDK.

I am completely blown away, if i click the desktop icon it starts the sdk and then closes, and it doesn't show up in my game list...

First mod attempt install here, followed the directions step by step on the mods website...

Any ideas?

niko084, Sep 26, 2022
  3. Mark Ole Win User
    Windows 10: Remove this update

Hi,

To address your concern, we suggest that your manually remove or delete you want to stop from installing.

Please follow these steps:

• In the Search box, type Check for Updates. Click on it.
    • Click Advanced options.
    • Click View you update history, then Uninstall updates
    • Form the list, choose the update you want to uninstall.

Tell us how it goes.

Mark Ole, Sep 26, 2022
  4. Vesao Win User

Neither can I install these updates nor remove them

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 26, 2022
Thema:

Neither can I install these updates nor remove them

1. Neither can I install these updates nor remove them - Similar Threads - Neither install updates

2. I can neither install nor update anything from the windows store windows 10 Error Code :...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can neither install nor update anything from the windows store windows 10 Error Code :...: Today ClipChamp started to malfunction, so I decided from the Win 10 settings to reset it and restore it, since the previous one had not worked for me. As it did not work either restore the app, I decided to uninstall it and when I tried to install it again I could not, I...
  3. I can neither install nor update anything from the windows store windows 10 Error Code :...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can neither install nor update anything from the windows store windows 10 Error Code :...: Today ClipChamp started to malfunction, so I decided from the Win 10 settings to reset it and restore it, since the previous one had not worked for me. As it did not work either restore the app, I decided to uninstall it and when I tried to install it again I could not, I...
  4. I can neither install nor update anything from the windows store windows 10 Error Code :...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  5. Neither can I install these updates nor remove them

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neither can I install these updates nor remove them: There are these 3 updates available. If click on download and install all, it remains the same. If I have a close look, it says error occurred for a millisecond .Even if I try to install them one after the other, it's the same....
  6. Could not remove an account used by other apps, neither is there a remove button nor a...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Could not remove an account used by other apps, neither is there a remove button nor a...: hi! So currently I accidentally signed in my Microsoft account to an administrator user. I want to remove my Microsoft account in accounts used by other apps. I have done quite a research for this. unfortunately, I could not solve the problem. There's no remove button under...
  7. Could not remove an account used by other apps, neither is there a remove button nor a...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Could not remove an account used by other apps, neither is there a remove button nor a...: hi! So currently I accidentally signed in my Microsoft account to an administrator user. I want to remove my Microsoft account in accounts used by other apps. I have done quite a research for this. unfortunately, I could not solve the problem. There's no remove button under...
  8. Could not remove an account used by other apps, neither is there a remove button nor a...

in Windows 10 Customization
  9. Neither feature update 2004 nor 20h2 offered

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Neither feature update 2004 nor 20h2 offered: It is now May 16 and Microsoft is no longer supporting W10 1909. I have W10 Pro 1909 and have never been offered a feature update. I have a 2020 HP Spectre x360 13t with i7 1065G7 processor, 16GB Ram. And 1TB SSD. I have been able to update Cumulative and Security updates but...
  10. Can neither update Windows nor download Store apps

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Can neither update Windows nor download Store apps: Hi everyone, A few days ago, I tried to download an app form the Microsoft store for my Surface Go, but an error message appeared. I then tried downloading another apps, with the same result. I searched in the Internet, and tried several solutions (logging out and then in,...