Windows 10: Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

Discus and support Neither WiFi connection or option is available. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; The Wifi connection was working fine until just then.Task bar icon lost, no WiFi option available.Ran diagnostic, disable & enable-checked,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by MecF, Feb 26, 2022.

1. MecF Win User

Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

The Wifi connection was working fine until just then.Task bar icon lost, no WiFi option available.Ran diagnostic, disable & enable-checked, reinstall/update/rollback adaptor driver done, have been through rebooting. No luck.Checking log and errors found.Please help. Many thanks!!!

:)

2. Dyan Rey Win User

Cannot connect to my wifi only Ethernet option available

Hi Charlie,

The challenge that you are having with connecting to WIFI may be related to some settings on your computer that are not properly configured. To isolate your concern, we’d like to gather more information. Please answer the following questions:

• When did the issue start?
    • Did you make any changes before this issue happened?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you done so far?

For reference and workaround, we suggest that you refer to the link below:

Fix network connection issues in Windows 10
    Connect to a Wi-Fi network

Why can't I get online?

This link contains helpful information and troubleshooting steps that you can perform to get this issue fixed. Just simply click the hyperlink that applies in your case.

Feel free to post back if you need further assistance.

We are eager on getting this resolved for you, we will wait for your feedback.

Dyan Rey, Feb 26, 2022
  3. Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection

Hello,

When i click the wifi icon to get me a list of possible wifi connections the list dissapaears before i can choose a connection.

I see windows trying to load the list but then suddenly closes the list without giving me the options.

Did not find a solution on the internet yet about this so hopefully someone here can help me here.

Johan

Johan Lijffijt, Feb 26, 2022
  4. wabbles Win User

When will the wifi connectivity problems be solved?

OK, so the Windows 10 engineers bollixed up the wifi connectivity part of the operating system. Everybody knows that by now. It seems they are making some progress in resolving it. Now, instead of seeing "Secured, No Internet" on your list of wifi connections, you see "Connected, Secured" EXCEPT no webpages will load. So you really aren't connected. It does seem to be a step in the right direction. Does anybody know when they plan on a full and complete repair of this screw up of epic proportions?

wabbles, Feb 26, 2022
Thema:

1. Neither WiFi connection or option is available. - Similar Threads - Neither WiFi connection

2. I can't find the wifi option for the computer neither will it connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't find the wifi option for the computer neither will it connect to wifi: When I turned on my laptop, it wasn't connected to WIFI and when I went to connect to WIFI, nothing showed at all to connect to WIFI and is expecting me to connect to Ethernet. How do I fix this?...
  3. I can't find the wifi option for the computer neither will it connect to wifi

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't find the wifi option for the computer neither will it connect to wifi: When I turned on my laptop, it wasn't connected to WIFI and when I went to connect to WIFI, nothing showed at all to connect to WIFI and is expecting me to connect to Ethernet. How do I fix this?...
  4. Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Neither WiFi connection or option is available.: The Wifi connection was working fine until just then.Task bar icon lost, no WiFi option available.Ran diagnostic, disable & enable-checked, reinstall/update/rollback adaptor driver done, have been through rebooting. No luck.Checking log and errors found.Please help. Many...
  5. Neither WiFi connection or option is available.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Neither WiFi connection or option is available.: The Wifi connection was working fine until just then.Task bar icon lost, no WiFi option available.Ran diagnostic, disable & enable-checked, reinstall/update/rollback adaptor driver done, have been through rebooting. No luck.Checking log and errors found.Please help. Many...
  6. Wifi option is not available.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Wifi option is not available.: My windows Asus laptop is not showing a wifi option and the wifi adapter is showing that the device cannot operate because off code 10.I have tried restarting multiple times ,and the wifi options becomes available for a few seconds than again its gone....
  7. No WiFi options appearing, yet Windows says "WiFi connects are available"

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No WiFi options appearing, yet Windows says "WiFi connects are available": Before you ask: Yes, WiFi is on; Yes, drivers are up to date; Yes, the network card is working properly; Yes, network discovery is enabled. I can connect to a previous Wifi without an issue, hovering the WiFi icon shows that connections are available. However,...
  8. Unable to connect to wifi...it is completely gone and only available option is...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Unable to connect to wifi...it is completely gone and only available option is...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/SP_Goraya [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilswlx/unable_to_connect_to_wifiit_is_completely_gone/
  9. WiFi option not available

WiFi option not available: Hey My WiFi option on my hp pavilion is not available for a couple of months i have been using a cable and am tired i cannot use my laptop without the LAN. I have done all the options i see online e.g network reset, the cmd commands likes of winsock, netcfg -d nothing...
  10. Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection

Available WIFI list dissapears before having the option to choose a wifi connection: Hello, When i click the wifi icon to get me a list of possible wifi connections the list dissapaears before i can choose a connection. I see windows trying to load the list but then suddenly closes the list without giving me the options. Did not find a solution on the...