Windows 10: Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus?

Discus and support Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Neither windows 10 on desk top or windows 11 on laptop will recognize my pin. Is there a virus?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by PHYLLIS CARLING, Feb 7, 2023.

1. Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus?

Neither windows 10 on desk top or windows 11 on laptop will recognize my pin. Is there a virus?

:)

PHYLLIS CARLING, Feb 7, 2023
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Feb 7, 2023
  3. Scrizz Win User
    Windows 10

no, you can't go back..
    I suggest creating a backup image of your os drive

Scrizz, Feb 7, 2023
  4. Dinijanto Win User

Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus?

After Window Update, Windows 11 doesn't recognize my PIN and Fingerprints.

Just after I reset my Lenovo Laptop as suggested by Autoupdate, I cannot log in to Windows 11. It says that Windows 11 does not recognize my PIN. Alternative login using fingerprints also fail. When I try to reset my PIN, it is said that Windows 11 does not have utility to do so and ask permission to download it from Microsoft site. When I give the permission nothing happens. I'm stuck in the login page.

Please help, I have tones of data/files in there to work with.

Dinijanto, Feb 7, 2023
Thema:

Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus?

1. Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus? - Similar Threads - Neither desktop laptop

2. I switched from password to pin on windows 10. Neither is being recognized and set up new...

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I switched from password to pin on windows 10. Neither is being recognized and set up new...: Windows 10 locked out. Won't accept new pin, set up pin prompt unresponsive. Won't accept password, no option to reset password offered. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-from-password-to-pin-on-windows-10/84989f41-6fa6-44b3-af45-fadd2646bbb5
  3. I switched from password to pin on windows 10. Neither is being recognized and set up new...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I switched from password to pin on windows 10. Neither is being recognized and set up new...: Windows 10 locked out. Won't accept new pin, set up pin prompt unresponsive. Won't accept password, no option to reset password offered. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-switched-from-password-to-pin-on-windows-10/84989f41-6fa6-44b3-af45-fadd2646bbb5
  4. I switched from password to pin on windows 10. Neither is being recognized and set up new...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus?

Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus?: Neither windows 10 on desk top or windows 11 on laptop will recognize my pin. Is there a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/neither-windows-10-on-desktop-or-windows-11-on/8e9cde3c-a0eb-43ab-a16c-7e97e5f7be85
  6. Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Neither Windows 10 on desktop or windows 11 on laptop recognizes my pin. Is there a virus?: Neither windows 10 on desk top or windows 11 on laptop will recognize my pin. Is there a virus? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/neither-windows-10-on-desktop-or-windows-11-on/8e9cde3c-a0eb-43ab-a16c-7e97e5f7be85
  7. Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop: My colleague's login Pin is not working, she has been using this for a couple of months now with no issues! When she tries to reset her Pin, a validation code is being sent, but it is being sent to her old phone, she now has a new number, but can't change this in her...
  8. Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop

Pin not recognized, cannot log into my laptop: My colleague's login Pin is not working, she has been using this for a couple of months now with no issues! When she tries to reset her Pin, a validation code is being sent, but it is being sent to her old phone, she now has a new number, but can't change this in her...
  9. Cannot acces my Surface Pro. PIN is not recognized and Face Recognition neither

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Cannot acces my Surface Pro. PIN is not recognized and Face Recognition neither: Suddenly I tried to login into my Surface Pro using the facil recognition as always, but asked me for a PIN. I put the correct PIN but it says is not correct. I dont know what else to doy. I have been trying many alternatives and nothing works. PLEAS YOUR HELP with this....
  10. windows cannot recognize my pin.

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    windows cannot recognize my pin.: windows cannot recognize my pin. Cannot get into my computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-cannot-recognize-my-pin/4ee08a48-ca63-4344-a9f6-9367d7496293