Windows 10: Neofetch on Windows 11 is showing the old Windows XP logo

Discus and support Neofetch on Windows 11 is showing the old Windows XP logo in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/victorovento [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/victorovento, Jul 1, 2021.

1. Neofetch on Windows 11 is showing the old Windows XP logo

/u/victorovento, Jul 1, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Jul 1, 2021
  3. easmurthy Win User
    Windows XP professional

I am having problems with my PC. The system started rebooting while I was trying to login yesterday. Since then, the system boots up till the Windows XP logo is displayed and starts rebooting. When I tried to go to "Safe Mode" the process stops at "Partition c:\Windows\ststen32\Drivers\Mup.Sys" and starts rebooting. This loop goes on.

Can any one suggest how to repair/reinstall the XP professional edition.

easmurthy, Jul 1, 2021
  4. Neofetch on Windows 11 is showing the old Windows XP logo

Microsoft Windows XP Downgrade Program Extended by Another Six Months

Alot of company still happy with their old computers with XP on it. They saw no reasons to upgrade to Vista. Upgrading their system to Vista mean new hardwares or even branch new computers for a whole company, but what will Vista gives them? XP already have everything they need.

Vista is just a stepping stone for Windows 7, just like Windows Me was a stepping stone for Windows XP.

I'm not dislike Vista, I would stick with XP, but I want to learn new things about new OS. It's time to move on, and adopt new things.

kid41212003, Jul 1, 2021
Thema:

Neofetch on Windows 11 is showing the old Windows XP logo

1. Neofetch on Windows 11 is showing the old Windows XP logo - Similar Threads - Neofetch showing old

2. Runing Windows XP for old software

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Runing Windows XP for old software: I installed acrobat 4.09. I set it to open in Windows XP, service pack 3. It doesn't open in XP but instead opens in 11 which of course won't work. How can I check and see or fix windows 11 to open this software in XP, service pack 3. thanks! I am not very tech savvy so I had...
  3. Windows 11 Boot logo not showing!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Boot logo not showing!: Hi,From windows 10 edition,my laptop does not display windows boot logo.It only displays manufacturer logo.In windows 11 also same problem..please help.thank you!...
  4. Windows 11 Boot logo not showing!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 Boot logo not showing!: Hi,From windows 10 edition,my laptop does not display windows boot logo.It only displays manufacturer logo.In windows 11 also same problem..please help.thank you!...
  5. Reactivating an old windows XP computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Reactivating an old windows XP computer: I have an old Windows XP computer that I pulled from my closet, when I tried to run it it said it needs to be activated. I have the original disk and product key, but the message I get is "cannot connect to activation server. is there a way to do this?...
  6. Reactivating an old windows XP computer

Reactivating an old windows XP computer: I have an old Windows XP computer that I pulled from my closet, when I tried to run it it said it needs to be activated. I have the original disk and product key, but the message I get is "cannot connect to activation server. is there a way to do this?...
  7. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  8. Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot

Windows 11 logo animation not showing on boot: Windows 11 logo animation is not visible after startup only showing hp logo then black screen is coming saying please wait then lock screen is showing please help me...
  9. old windows XP looking thing

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    old windows XP looking thing: hello, is there a way to get a windows xp or 95 theme on windows 10 submitted by /u/jsjfree34 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f1davu/old_windows_xp_looking_thing/
  10. Old Windows XP

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Old Windows XP: Has anyone in the Microsoft Community experienced this yet. I made a new discovery today. In 2008 I created a Facebook page using Microsoft Windows XP. Over the course of 5 1/2 years, the News feed has been producing Spam, Malware and effecting everything up and including my...