Windows 10: NERO 2015 Won't Start

Discus and support NERO 2015 Won't Start in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I haven't used Nero 2015 in while and got the error shown below when trying to start it. I uninstalled and reinstalled Nero and got the same error. Any... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Steve C, Nov 1, 2018.

1. Steve C Win User

NERO 2015 Won't Start

I haven't used Nero 2015 in while and got the error shown below when trying to start it. I uninstalled and reinstalled Nero and got the same error. Any ideas how to fix this?

NERO 2015 Won't Start [​IMG]

:)

Steve C, Nov 1, 2018

2. Cannot Uninstall Nero Platinum 2015

I have tried to uninstall Nero Platinum 2015 through Add Remove Programs on Windows 10 but could not do so. When I press Uninstall - the progress bar shows the uninstallation process and after some time it completes the configuration and the Program icon(Nero) disappears from the Add Remove Programs giving impression that Nero has been uninstalled but re-appears after few seconds. I have tried several times but without the program being uninstalled.
    There is no uninstallation feature in the Nero itself.
    I do not want to restore my computer to an earlier restore point. Also I want to avoid the clean install of Windows 10.
    Please help me in uninstalling Nero Platinum 2015 from my computer. Please give me step by step instruction since I am not very comfortable with Computer Technology.
    Thanks in advance,
    Ashok

Ashok Kumar Bag, Nov 1, 2018
  3. Lumia 830 main camera won`t start

After windows 10 update my lumia 830 camera won`t start . It says Camera won`t start . I tried other camera apps but camera still not work . Front camera working plz help me . I did hard reset , soft reset , downgraded to 8.1 but problem still persist

CahangirTahirov, Nov 1, 2018
  4. DBose Win User

NERO 2015 Won't Start

Win10 November Update and Nero 2015

After the November update, Nero 2015 does not launch and gives an entry point error. Rolled the update back and Nero works. Updated again and got the above error. Rolled back again, it works.

DBose, Nov 1, 2018
Thema:

NERO 2015 Won't Start

1. NERO 2015 Won't Start - Similar Threads - NERO 2015 Won't

2. Nero Pop-up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nero Pop-up: Dont't listen to any of these idiots, especially the first one.I accidently turned mine on and should have turned it offimmediately. Mine is Vision Xtra when I plug my AppleiPhone in. Write support for Nero. They took care of some of myproblems and I use both Nero 10 and Nero...
  3. Nero Pop-up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Nero Pop-up: Dont't listen to any of these idiots, especially the first one.I accidently turned mine on and should have turned it offimmediately. Mine is Vision Xtra when I plug my AppleiPhone in. Write support for Nero. They took care of some of myproblems and I use both Nero 10 and Nero...
  4. Nero burning

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nero burning: Hi, When I burn with Nero it crashes before starting, I tried to uninstall and reinstall and different versions, even with Nero portable but the problem persists, with other software the problem is not there, any ideas? Thx submitted by /u/Donnje [link] [comments]...
  5. Nero Burning ROM

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Nero Burning ROM: Hi, When I burn with Nero it crashes before starting, I tried to uninstall and reinstall and different versions, even with Nero portable but the problem persists, with other software the problem is not there, any ideas? Thx submitted by /u/Donnje [link] [comments]...
  6. schermo nero

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    schermo nero: .Lo schermo del laptop si è spento improvvisamente ma il computer funziona bene.Cosa posso fare? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/schermo-nero/482a8242-7f3f-4448-a168-86e13772325f
  7. Nero

in Windows 10 Support
    Nero: Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player. There are so many on their web site which do all sorts of different things but all I want is something to create a copy and play a disc. Which one should I purchase please? Cheers. 113054
  8. Nero

Nero: Nero 12 will not install on Windows 10. They want $59 for update. 92019
  9. Cannot Uninstall Nero Platinum 2015

Cannot Uninstall Nero Platinum 2015: I have tried to uninstall Nero Platinum 2015 through Add Remove Programs on Windows 10 but could not do so. When I press Uninstall - the progress bar shows the uninstallation process and after some time it completes the configuration and the Program icon(Nero) disappears from...
  10. Nero problem

Nero problem: After upgrading to win 10 my nero video (2015 platinum) stopped working and i could not install the additional apps from Nero. It would not install microsoft VC redidistributional 2012 (x86) after several tries without sucess i downloaded the file from microsoft, reinstalled...