Nero

Discus and support Nero in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player. There are so many on their web site which do all sorts of different things but all I want is... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by RonBin79, Jun 28, 2018.

1. RonBin79 Win User

Nero

Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player. There are so many on their web site which do all sorts of different things but all I want is something to create a copy and play a disc. Which one should I purchase please?
    Cheers.

:)

RonBin79, Jun 28, 2018
  2. Krishna Prasobh V Win User

nero recode 12 wont open

Hi,

Thank you for the update.

I suggest you to close the application from the Task Manager, then restart the application and check if the issue persists. There are chances where multiple nero running at the same time.

• Press Ctrl + Alt +Del and select Task manager.

• Under process check whether multiple instance of nero are running.

• I suggest you to close all by right click on it and click on End Task.

Let us know if you need further assistance. We will be happy to help.

Thank you.

Krishna Prasobh V, Jun 28, 2018
  3. Vanessa Sohtun Win User
    Duplicate activation error. Nero

Hi Janet,

Thank you for posting in Community.

I understand your concern and we will provide the assistance required to resolve the issue.

Before we proceed, I would like you to provide the information stated below:

• Can you provide the error that you have receive about the double activation?
    • Do you have installation media for Nero or was it pre installed?
    • Can you provide a screen shot of the issue?

If you have a media installation device for Nero, I would suggest that you uninstall it and then re-install the software again and check.

Hope this helps

Vanessa Sohtun, Jun 28, 2018
  4. Andre Da Costa Win User

Nero

Andre Da Costa, Jun 28, 2018
Thema:

Nero

1. Nero - Similar Threads - Nero

2. Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player: Using Windows10 and have a DVD/CD but need a Nero player. There are so many on their web site which do all sorts of different things but all I want is something to create a copy and play a disc. Which one should I purchase please? Cheers. 113054
  3. How to stop Nero ads in lower right of screen

How to stop Nero ads in lower right of screen: For about the last month I've been getting Nero ads that pop up in the lower right of the desktop, above the notification area. I have NERO 2017 and have disabled or deleted Nero notifications and update (all that I could find including registry) but the pop ups still...
  4. Problem burning Windows ISO file to DVD-R with Nero and IMGBURN

Problem burning Windows ISO file to DVD-R with Nero and IMGBURN: I need help with burning ISO file with Nero Express 2017 and with ImgBurn they both finish the burn but with warnings. Nero Express had the following warnings in the log; *Mad 17:56:08 #27 CDR -1194 File Writer.cpp, Line 301 PMA update failure E: HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW...
  5. Nero InCD in windows 10?

Nero InCD in windows 10?: Hello. I found an old CD-RW I made back in the Windows Me times, with some programming on it. I used Nero InCD to write to the disk to be able to overwrite new files when my programming went forward. But now I can't find any version of Nero InCD that can run in Windows 10,...
  6. Strange movie-making problem with Nero...

Strange movie-making problem with Nero...: So here's my little problem: When I want to put a video from my SSD to DVD, Nero won't burn it. When I put a video from either my external HDDs on DVD, Nero picks it up just fine. OK, both are rendering fine but at the burning stage (videos from SSD to DVD) my DVD recorder...
  7. Unwanted Nero Ad on Desktop

Unwanted Nero Ad on Desktop: Periodically, I get the ad shown below on my Desktop. I have Nero 2014 installed so I guess that is the source of the ad. How can I prevent it from showing up? [img] Thank you. 95085
  8. Nero

Nero: Nero 12 will not install on Windows 10. They want $59 for update. 92019
  9. How did NERO Software get installed on my computer?

How did NERO Software get installed on my computer?: Hello, After a recent nearly catastrophic computer mishap, I had to reinstall W10 Pro and restore my system. I was cleaning out Seagate Dashboard Software and while looking in my APPDATA Roaming I found a NERO folder with what looks like Nero 11 files. I have not purposely...
  10. Do i need to keep Nero Livebackups dated 2014

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Do i need to keep Nero Livebackups dated 2014: I have found that i have alot of Nero livebackups for 2014 on my latop taking up alot of storage space. Can i delete these or put them somewhere so they don't take up space on my hard drive.*Mad 64709