Windows 10: NES Classic console

Discus and support NES Classic console in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I would like to be able to play games on an NES Classic console using my desktop PC instead of a TV screen. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to do... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by BobbyeAnderson, Dec 8, 2018.

1. NES Classic console

I would like to be able to play games on an NES Classic console using my desktop PC instead of a TV screen. Can anyone tell me if it is possible to do this?

:)

BobbyeAnderson, Dec 8, 2018
  2. Borg 386 Win User

Nintendo's releasing a miniature NES console packed with 30 classic ga

Nintendo's releasing a miniature NES console packed with 30 classic games

NES Classic console [​IMG]

Nintendo's releasing a miniature NES console packed with 30 classic games | PCWorld

Borg 386, Dec 8, 2018
  3. natr0n Win User
    Nintendo announces: NES Classic Edition

NES Classic console [​IMG]

Nintendo has just announced the Nintendo Entertainment System: NES Classic Edition, “a near-identical, mini replica of Nintendo’s original home console” that plugs into your high-definition TV using an included HDMI cable. The device, which launches on November 11 in North America and Europe, includes 30 NES games built in, including Super Mario Bros., The Legend of Zelda, Metroid, Donkey Kong, Pac-Man, and Kirby’s Adventure. It’ll retail for $59.99.
    Here’s the full list of games:

Balloon Fight
    BUBBLE BOBBLE
    Castlevania
    Castlevania II: Simon’s Quest
    Donkey Kong
    Donkey Kong Jr.
    DOUBLE DRAGON II: THE REVENGE
    Dr. Mario
    Excitebike
    FINAL FANTASY
    Galaga
    GHOSTS’N GOBLINS
    GRADIUS
    Ice Climber
    Kid Icarus
    Kirby’s Adventure
    Mario Bros.
    MEGA MAN 2
    Metroid
    NINJA GAIDEN
    PAC-MAN
    Punch-Out!! Featuring Mr. Dream
    StarTropics
    SUPER C
    Super Mario Bros.
    Super Mario Bros. 2
    Super Mario Bros. 3
    TECMO BOWL
    The Legend of Zelda
    Zelda II: The Adventure of Link

http://nintendoeverything.com/ninte...t-system-nes-classic-edition-out-in-november/

Imagine the modern day hacks with this unit =D

natr0n, Dec 8, 2018
  4. Guitar Win User

NES Classic console

Nintendo announces: NES Classic Edition

http://www.polygon.com/2016/7/14/12...ocial&utm_content=polygon&utm_source=facebook

Guitar, Dec 8, 2018
Thema:

NES Classic console

1. NES Classic console - Similar Threads - NES Classic console

2. Classic shell

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic shell: Sorry if this has already been answered. I just got a Windows update, and now I lost my classic shell, and I really need it. I guess the update got rid of it. When I click on the start button, it just flashes. I have a new laptop and use Edge. Any help would be appreciated....
  3. Classic is best

in Windows 10 Customization
    Classic is best: Hey guys, could you improve Windows 10 by adding a Classic theme in Settings? That changes it to look like Windows 7. Including cursors, start menu, taskbar, visual styles, and icons. Thanks...
  4. Classic jigsaw

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Classic jigsaw: I have downloaded classic jigsaw collection. Seems like everytime a windows 10 update happens, my collections either don't show up or don't show all that are available i8n see all collections. I have downloaded all that were available. 105 collections keep showing as all...
  5. console

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    console: need help regarding the console...my console is not connecting while playing the game which I installed from Microsoft store the other games r working which took from pen drive or any other external sources...
  6. Classic Shell to Classic Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Classic Shell to Classic Start: I've used Classic Shell since I upgraded to Windows 10. It has been a lifesaver. The developer stopped supporting the program a couple of years age, but someone picked up on it and developed a fork called "Classic Start". Classic Shell is still working fine for me, but is...
  7. classic shell

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    classic shell: 1.classic shell needs to configure itself 2. an administrator has blocked you from running this ap. I have an HP notebook and keep getting the above messages every time I use my laptop and I would like to continue to use classic shell, and have tried unsuccessfully to sort...
  8. windows classic

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows classic: I want windows classic on my new laptop. but it says if I download an use it I will lose S something ? will that really matter ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-classic/d863a646-c9ff-4a11-8325-85a8c5635863
  9. How to connect NES system

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to connect NES system: I try to connect my NES system to the HP computer so I plugged it into the USB and HDMI slots. I hear a beep sound when turn it on through the computer but when I shut it off, I see nothing...
  10. Nintendo's releasing a miniature NES console packed with 30 classic ga

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Nintendo's releasing a miniature NES console packed with 30 classic ga: Nintendo's releasing a miniature NES console packed with 30 classic games It’s apparently retro month for Nintendo. After the insanely successful launch of Pokémon Go, the video game company is dipping way back in the vault for the holiday season. Starting November 11,...