Windows 10: Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?

Discus and support Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets? in Windows 10 Virtualization to solve the problem; Anybody heard rumors about when MS might work with AMD to provide nested Hyper-V capability? They provide now only with Intel. 45553 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Virtualization' started by martyfelker, Mar 28, 2016.

1. Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?

Anybody heard rumors about when MS might work with AMD to provide nested Hyper-V capability? They provide now only with Intel.

:)

martyfelker, Mar 28, 2016

2. Hyper V Hypervisor is greyed out, I can't tick the box. I'm using a mac, with windows 10 pro parallels

You can't run Hyper-V nested inside an guest OS already running virtualized in Parallels.

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Mar 28, 2016
  3. Bluescreen on windows 10 after using android emulator

If you have Hyper-V installed you will always get a Bluescreen if you try to start another Virtualization other than Hyper-V.

Remove Hyper-V if you want to use Virtual-Box or other virtualization programs that uses the
    AMD-V or VT-x.

Alexei Stukov, Mar 28, 2016
Thema:

Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets?

1. Nested Hyper-V using AMD Chipsets? - Similar Threads - Nested Hyper using

2. How to enable or disable Nested Virtualization for VMs in Hyper-V

in Windows 10 News
    How to enable or disable Nested Virtualization for VMs in Hyper-V: [ATTACH]PC users can leverage Nested Virtualization feature to run Hyper-V inside of a Hyper-V virtual machine (VM) on a Windows 11 or Windows 10 host machine. This is helpful for running a Visual Studio phone emulator in a virtual machine, or testing configurations that...
  3. VMWare / Vbox / HYPER-V Virtual Bios and Chipset

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    VMWare / Vbox / HYPER-V Virtual Bios and Chipset: Hi folks Does anybody here know of the specifications of the VMWare and Vbox virtual Bios and the emulation chipset they use. It must be pretty universal as the paravirtualised hardware works on most devices without issue -- i.e you can copy / move VM's more or less at will...
  4. Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Hyper-V AMD Nested Virtualization Support: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ThomasMaurerCH [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/h0dumw/hyperv_amd_nested_virtualization_support/
  5. AMD chipset driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AMD chipset driver: I was wondering what would happen if I installed wrong amd chipset driver an older version then reinstalled to a newer one from the manufacturer’s site? Could it cause problems with drivers and Windows? Thank you...
  6. Amd chipset question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Amd chipset question: So I've got a question about the amd b450 chipset drivers; Should I install it directly from amd? Should I install it directly from MSI (the motherboard I have)? Or should I grab it & install it from both sources when a update is available? 148398
  7. Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine: How to: Hyper-V Nested Virtualization: Run virtual machines on virtual machine [img] Information Nested Virtualization means that user can enable Hyper-V on existing virtual machines, and run virtual machines and Windows Sandbox on them. To make Nested Virtualization...
  8. Hyper-V

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hyper-V: Hi, As anyone tried Hyper-V yet, as isn't it suppose to be an emulator so we can play old games like Silver etc... 6618
  9. Installing Ubuntu in VM using hyper-v

in Windows 10 Virtualization
    Installing Ubuntu in VM using hyper-v: Apologies for the very basic question, but this is my first attempt at creating a virtual machine within Windows 10 pro using hyper-v. I have created a VM, and during the process allocated a drive/folder for that VM, and selected the Linux iso file that should be installed....
  10. Hyper-V virtualization - Setup and Use in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Hyper-V virtualization - Setup and Use in Windows 10: How to: Hyper-V virtualization - Setup and Use in Windows 10 How to Setup and Use Hyper-V in Windows 10 for OS Virtualization [img] Information Windows 10 Pro, Education and Enterprise editions come with a built-in hypervisor client Hyper-V allowing users to create...
Tags: