Windows 10: Nested virtualisation

Discus and support Nested virtualisation in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have a new PC with a AMD Ryzen 7 2700x but AMD-V nested virtualisation is not working. When will AMD-V get support for nested virtualisation?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Tarven, Nov 19, 2020.

1. Tarven Win User

Nested virtualisation

I have a new PC with a AMD Ryzen 7 2700x but AMD-V nested virtualisation is not working. When will AMD-V get support for nested virtualisation?

:)

Tarven, Nov 19, 2020
  2. Nikhar_K Win User

Cortana and nest

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

At present, Cortana can
    control your smart home devices
    such as

• Turn lights on or off
    • Set the brightness of a light
    • Control a group of lights
    • Set the temperature
    • Turn the thermostat up or down

I would suggest you to check with the Nest support team if the Nest Hello can be
    configured to Cortana commands.

Regards,

Nikhar Khare

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Nikhar_K, Nov 19, 2020
  3. Voyagr12 Win User
    Cortana and Nest

I am attempting to connect Cortana with Nest and running into difficulty. I go to the Connected Home. I turn it on, sign in. I click on Nest. I enter my Nest credentials and click Allow. I then get booted back to the Connected Home screen and nothing
    happens. The Nest option still says tap to connect. Cant imagine I am doing anything wrong.. as the steps are straight forward and simple. The only thing I can think of is that my two step verification on my MS account is somehow interfering. Could this
    be the case?

Voyagr12, Nov 19, 2020
  4. Nested virtualisation

Nesting favorites in Edge

Hello everybody,

I have been trying to figure out how to create folders and have favorites in them in the Edge browser. I have a ton of favorites that are organized by folder of what topic they deal with. My googlefu seems to point to an answer of no folders on the favorites bar, just an endless list of items. Knowing Microsoft the way I do this seems very unlikely, my take is that they love nesting.

Any suggestions?

KeylessEnigma, Nov 19, 2020
Thema:

Nested virtualisation

1. Nested virtualisation - Similar Threads - Nested virtualisation

2. How to show all the nested folders within a folder

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to show all the nested folders within a folder: The guidance I have found online does not work. In Win11 File explorer I want to show the full tree of the folder structure without having to expand each of the first tier sub folders. Seems like a reasonable request, but cannot figure it out : The show all folders setting in...
  3. How to show all the nested folders within a folder

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to show all the nested folders within a folder: The guidance I have found online does not work. In Win11 File explorer I want to show the full tree of the folder structure without having to expand each of the first tier sub folders. Seems like a reasonable request, but cannot figure it out : The show all folders setting in...
  4. Casting to Google Nest Mini stuttering on W11 23H2?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Casting to Google Nest Mini stuttering on W11 23H2?: Try making all other apps non-full-screen. That seemed to solve the stuttering. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-to-google-nest-mini-stuttering-on-w11-23h2/0725eae3-7d33-47c5-8a62-36fe68b20b23
  5. Casting to Google Nest Mini stuttering on W11 23H2?

Casting to Google Nest Mini stuttering on W11 23H2?: Try making all other apps non-full-screen. That seemed to solve the stuttering. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/casting-to-google-nest-mini-stuttering-on-w11-23h2/0725eae3-7d33-47c5-8a62-36fe68b20b23
  6. Basisschool de zonnepoort Gent onderwijs langer school middelbare het nest Gent

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Basisschool de zonnepoort Gent onderwijs langer school middelbare het nest Gent: [ATTACH] De zonnepoort Gent submitted by /u/Difficult-Mud5026 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1797x6m/basisschool_de_zonnepoort_gent_onderwijs_langer/
  7. Copy to new flash drive won't copy deeply nested subfolders and files.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Copy to new flash drive won't copy deeply nested subfolders and files.: I just bought a set of large flash drives for document backup. I copy the entire folder to the drive, but many don't copy. I noticed that nested subfolders three or more tiers will not copy files. First two nested subfolders copy just fine, the rest are hit and miss. The...
  8. Copy to new flash drive won't copy deeply nested subfolders and files.

Copy to new flash drive won't copy deeply nested subfolders and files.: I just bought a set of large flash drives for document backup. I copy the entire folder to the drive, but many don't copy. I noticed that nested subfolders three or more tiers will not copy files. First two nested subfolders copy just fine, the rest are hit and miss. The...
  9. Windows 11 Multiple nested Documents and OneDrive folders

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Multiple nested Documents and OneDrive folders: I recently updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10. All seemed fine until today when the system asked me to log in to OneDrive. I did this and it asked if I wanted to backup my Documents, Desktop and Pictures which seemed like a good idea even though I don't use these folders....
  10. Windows 11 Multiple nested Documents and OneDrive folders

Windows 11 Multiple nested Documents and OneDrive folders: I recently updated to Windows 11 from Windows 10. All seemed fine until today when the system asked me to log in to OneDrive. I did this and it asked if I wanted to backup my Documents, Desktop and Pictures which seemed like a good idea even though I don't use these folders....