Windows 10: .NET 3.5 Package

Discus and support .NET 3.5 Package in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have been getting an error when trying to install the .NET framework 3.5 package (witch also includes 3.0 and 2.0.) i tried to install a program... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by EndermanOreaYT., Jan 28, 2019.

1. .NET 3.5 Package

I have been getting an error when trying to install the .NET framework 3.5 package (witch also includes 3.0 and 2.0.) i tried to install a program called Sonic Windows Zone. And it said it needed the feature. So i tried to press download and it looked like it was going fine. But it soon said that it failed to install. Can anyone tell me if and can be fixed. I found something online that told me to load a fresh version of windows 10 on to a USB drive with a capacity of 5 or more gigs. But i would rather not spend money if i don't have to. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

:)

EndermanOreaYT., Jan 28, 2019

2. .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating

Nice looking cat!
    Suggestion: You can always turn OFF Auto Updates!
    Works for me!
    *Cool

TechnoMage, Jan 28, 2019
  3. SoFine409 Win User
    .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps updating

.Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 keeps successfully updating nearly every day since 5/8 with the exception of 5/11, 5/18 and 5/19 . One day it updated twice! I ran the MS FixDoNet Repair Tool but the update installed today. There was a thread about this sometime ago but apparently there was no resolution.
    Anyone have an suggestion?

SoFine409, Jan 28, 2019
  4. .NET 3.5 Package

.NET Framework 3.5 error 0x80070002 Windows 10

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern. I will do my best to fix the issue.

To assist you better I would like to know, which game are you trying to play?

Let’s try simple troubleshooting steps and check if this helps in resolving the issue. I suggest you to uninstall and reinstall the
    .NET Framework 3.5. Follow the below steps.

• Press Windows key + X and select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Programs and features, click on
      Turn Windows features on or off on the left pane.

• Click on .NET Framework 3.5 on the Window pop up to expand.

• Uncheck the box and check on Ok.
    • To re-install it back check on the box and click on OK.
    Also, I suggest you to install all the Windows update.

Hope this helps. Keep posting us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 28, 2019
Thema:

.NET 3.5 Package

1. .NET 3.5 Package - Similar Threads - NET Package

2. I can't get nuget package to work under .net 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't get nuget package to work under .net 8: I am starting a new wpf desktop project so I want to use the latest services.I am using C#, wpf, entityframework 6My first task was to scaffold sqlserver database.However I can't load the Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer without getting the message in the...
  3. I can't get nuget package to work under .net 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get nuget package to work under .net 8: I am starting a new wpf desktop project so I want to use the latest services.I am using C#, wpf, entityframework 6My first task was to scaffold sqlserver database.However I can't load the Microsoft.EntityFrameworkCore.SqlServer without getting the message in the...
  4. .Net core 2.1.30 install question about packages

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net core 2.1.30 install question about packages: hiwhen .Net 2.1.30 core is installed then does it only install packages that are part of thishttps://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/platform/support/policy/aspnet/2.1-packages.want to confirm there is nothing installed that is EOL...
  5. .Net core 2.1.30 install question about packages

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net core 2.1.30 install question about packages: hiwhen .Net 2.1.30 core is installed then does it only install packages that are part of thishttps://dotnet.microsoft.com/en-us/platform/support/policy/aspnet/2.1-packages.want to confirm there is nothing installed that is EOL...
  6. Install Microsoft .NET with the Windows Package Manager winget

in Windows 10 News
    Install Microsoft .NET with the Windows Package Manager winget: Windows administrators may use the Windows Package Manager winget to install supported Microsoft .NET applications. [ATTACH] Microsoft released Windows Package Manager 1.0 back in 2021, opening it up for use on production machines. The command line tool may be used to...
  7. Windows Update always installs .NET Core SDKs, Runtime and Packages in every culmutive...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Update always installs .NET Core SDKs, Runtime and Packages in every culmutive...: Hi. I am a Windows 10 Home SL 21H1 build 19043.1237 user. I always want my computer to stay up to date and to be more stable so every time there is a monthly update, I always update to the latest version. However, in every update, Windows Update always installs .NET Core...
  8. microsoft .net 4.8 install has always failed for months. Is it because the KB package is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft .net 4.8 install has always failed for months. Is it because the KB package is...: I finally found a link to download it manually since it always fails in windows update. I go and search and find the KB4556441 https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB4556441 But when I actually click on the package for windows 64bit version, it says it's...
  9. Net Framework 3.5 problem installing Fanatec Driver package

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Net Framework 3.5 problem installing Fanatec Driver package: OX800 error installing Fanatec wheelbase. How can I fix Net Frameworkm 3.5? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/net-framework-35-problem-installing-fanatec-driver/1b982173-447e-49bf-9716-04437e2f47f1
  10. Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package updates every day

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package updates every day: Every day I am getting update for Microsoft .Net Native Framework Package 1.2.23205.0 - its successful. Any ideas why and how to fix? 47249

Users found this page by searching for:

1. FixDoNet