Windows 10: .NET 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found error when installing Turbotax 2018

Discus and support .NET 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found error when installing Turbotax 2018 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I keep getting this error (.NET 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found) despite having gone through all the steps in NET Framework Cleanup Tool User’s... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Rafisch, Feb 24, 2019.

1. Rafisch Win User

.NET 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found error when installing Turbotax 2018

I keep getting this error (.NET 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found) despite having gone through all the steps in NET Framework Cleanup Tool User’s Guide to remove the .NET framework and reinstall a fresh copy.

:)

Rafisch, Feb 24, 2019
  2. John Fer Win User

Microsoft .NET Framework error installing Turbotax 2016 - Windows 10

Hi,

Since the Microsoft .NET Framework Repair tool didn't fix your issue, we suggest that you try to run the System File Checker tool to help you with the problem that you are getting. The System File Checker is a Windows utility that allows users scan for corruptions
    in the Windows system files and restores it. Please follow the steps provided on the article below to help you run the System File Checker.

Use the System File Checker tool to repair missing or corrupted system files

After running the System File Checker tool, follow the steps below:

• Open the Control Panel.
    • Choose Programs and Files.
    • Locate the .NET Framework 4 and double-click it.
    • Choose Repair.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

John Fer, Feb 24, 2019
  3. Microsoft .NET Framework error installing Turbotax 2016 - Windows 10

Made sure all updates have been ran. It want let me reinstall the 6.1 version, because it is up-to-date. Everything I've read says that it supports Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.2 which is what TurboTax needs. Went thru the repair tool recommended, still
    won't work. Any suggestions?

JanScoggins, Feb 24, 2019
  4. .NET 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found error when installing Turbotax 2018

.NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Hi Robert,

There are several ways to work around issues with installing .NET Framework. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you also having issues installing updates on your computer?
    • What happened when you tried to download and install .NET Framework 3.5?
    • Does the issue happens on a different user account?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Windows update error 0x80070002.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, Feb 24, 2019
Thema:

.NET 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found error when installing Turbotax 2018

1. .NET 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found error when installing Turbotax 2018 - Similar Threads - NET verification tool

2. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  3. trying to install .net framework 4 but got error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    trying to install .net framework 4 but got error: i was installing .net framework 4.i got errorw https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/trying-to-install-net-framework-4-but-got-error/b50fa5e2-b4de-4198-bd1a-55d108638b4b
  4. Announcing .NET 5 Preview 4 and our journey to one .NET

in Windows 10 News
    Announcing .NET 5 Preview 4 and our journey to one .NET: .NET 5 is the next version and future of .NET. We are continuing the journey of unifying the .NET platform, with a single framework that extends from cloud to desktop to mobile and beyond. Looking back, we took the best of .NET Framework and put that into .NET Core 3,...
  5. Installing TurboTax 2018

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Installing TurboTax 2018: When installing TurboTax 2018, I get a Disply box saying: "Warning 1909. Could not create shortcut TurboTax Canada 2018.Ink. Verify that the destination folder exists and that you can access it". The program is supposed to create this folder and write to it, but it doesn't...
  6. installing Turbotax 2018 on windows 10 laptop

in Windows 10 Customization
    installing Turbotax 2018 on windows 10 laptop: Hi, I have been trying to install this problem and it keeps telling me there is a conflict, I googled the issue it turns out that the latest windows updates are causing the issue due to the version of anti-virus software. I've disabled both antivirus and the firewall per...
  7. Weird pricing for TurboTAX 2018

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Weird pricing for TurboTAX 2018: So I need to buy TurboTAX Premier. Amazon lists the download for $70, but the CD with free shipping for only $55. Same on NewEgg. So I bought the CD from NewEgg. Duh.*Party Delivered in only four days. Anyone care to speculate on this pricing, which seems upside down to me....
  8. .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net framework 4 installation error 0x000013EC: -Win 10 pro -This happened after win 10 version 1803 update. -Later upgraded to 1809(updated after 1803), no change -No restore point exists. -No more windows updates available. -The system says DotNET is installed when trying to install any available (tried them...
  9. Redstone 5 --- October 2, 2018

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Redstone 5 --- October 2, 2018: [ATTACH] https://www.howtogeek.com/fyi/windows-10s-october-update-redstone-5-will-be-released-on-october-2nd/ It would be a good idea to make a system image before it installs. https://www.macrium.com/reflectfree...
  10. Net Use Error 5

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Net Use Error 5: I'm running from a command window opened with admin privligies. I'm trying to create a mapped drive of f: from pc1 a windows 10 pc to another win 10 pc2 on the same network sub-domain. net use N: \\pc1\f$ /user:pc1\user1 password /persistent:yes Causes "Error 5...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. turbotax .net framework error windows10

2. net 4.5.2 verification tool

3. .net 4.5.2 verification tool cannot be found error when installing turbotax 2019

4. .net 4.5.2 framework cant be found,
  5. .net framework verification tool cant be found,
  6. turbo tax 2018 .net 4.5.2 error,
  7. cannot install turbotax .net verification tool cant be found,
  8. turbotax net 4.5.2 cannot be found