Windows 10: .NET 4.8 installed but not detected

Discus and support .NET 4.8 installed but not detected in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; The latest 1903 ISO already includes .NET Framework 4.8 and you can't uninstall it. But for some reason all my programs that depend on it do not detect... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by VincentJoshuaET, May 2, 2019.

1. .NET 4.8 installed but not detected

The latest 1903 ISO already includes .NET Framework 4.8 and you can't uninstall it. But for some reason all my programs that depend on it do not detect it. I tried the repair tool and it didn't help. I also tried reinstalling, but the installer said that 4.8 is already installed and I cannot do anything.

Right now I'm doing a complete ISO upgrade (keeping apps and files) hoping it will be fixed.

:)

VincentJoshuaET, May 2, 2019

2. .NET Framework not installing on Surface pro 4

Hi Robert,

There are several ways to work around issues with installing .NET Framework. To better assist you, we need the answers to the following questions:

• Are you also having issues installing updates on your computer?
    • What happened when you tried to download and install .NET Framework 3.5?
    • Does the issue happens on a different user account?

In the meantime, we suggest following the steps in this
    article
    to troubleshoot Windows update error 0x80070002.

We are looking forward to your response.

Jefferson Ore, May 2, 2019
  3. Problems with .NET Framework 4 Full installation

Hi,

Based on your post, it does seem like the Net Framework is still installed on your PC. Having said that, we would like to recommend a thread that we found that can help you solve your concern. To view the suggested steps from the community members who experienced
    the same issue, check this thread:
    .NET Framework 4 & 4.5 won't install because it is already installed; Windows 10 : December

We will wait for your update.

Jennifer Cha, May 2, 2019
  4. .NET 4.8 installed but not detected

.net framework 3.5 sp1 not installing

All right.. this is the funny a$$ part.. So.. TRT, I did what you said.. then did something I should of did WAY before starting this.. Reg cleaner.. lol..

So.. my steps..

• Uninstall everything to which it's just .net framework 2.0
    • Restart
    • Install 3.5 sp1 via *Stick Out Tongue .NET 4.8 installed but not detected :program and Features: Turn off....
    • Restart
    • Reg clean threw CCleaner 4 times, every time had a issue.
    • Verify that all .net up to 3.5 sp1 was installed and been verified to be working
    • went to website
    • saw a action to "run test" to see if system is compatible.
    • Allowed Firewall/ windows defender to run said program (says it's a low grade trojan
    • Went to issued program and opened..
    • Worked..

lol... oh, how stupid I was.. I all ways run reg cleaner on new os's... My mind is losing myself... *Roll :roll:

Cold Storm, May 2, 2019
Thema:

.NET 4.8 installed but not detected

1. .NET 4.8 installed but not detected - Similar Threads - NET installed detected

2. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  3. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  4. .Net framework detection or installation messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net framework detection or installation messed up: for a few days, the detection of .Net on my devices seems to be completely messed.Since forever, I am deploying .Net updates by SCCM and according to it, I am on 2023-07 KB5028937 for almost all my devices. So in SCCM everything looks just like always.At the same time,...
  5. .Net framework detection or installation messed up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .Net framework detection or installation messed up: for a few days, the detection of .Net on my devices seems to be completely messed.Since forever, I am deploying .Net updates by SCCM and according to it, I am on 2023-07 KB5028937 for almost all my devices. So in SCCM everything looks just like always.At the same time,...
  6. .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    .net framework installed but apps not working/detecting it: Hi,Something happened to my PC that I suspect was caused by the windows update KB5027538. All my apps that use .Net Framework failed to start giving this error message "The application requires one of the following versions of the .Net Framework v.4.0.30319. Do you want to...
  7. Detect .Net framework installation

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Detect .Net framework installation: Good evening,I am trying to install both 4.7.2 and 4.8 .net framework. I have installed them to my PC, but I want to check if they are indeed installed through registry editor. I am following the path Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework...
  8. Detect .Net framework installation

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Detect .Net framework installation: Good evening,I am trying to install both 4.7.2 and 4.8 .net framework. I have installed them to my PC, but I want to check if they are indeed installed through registry editor. I am following the path Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\NET Framework...
  9. Detect .Net framework installation

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  10. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. .net framework 4.8 or a later update is already installed on this computer.

2. .net 4.8 installed but no uninstalled

3. .net framework 4.8 says its installed when its not

4. .net is installed but not working,
  5. uninstall .net framework 4.8,
  6. net framework 4.8 already installed,
  7. .net 4.8 installed but no uninstaller,
  8. net framework 4.8 or a later update is already installed on this computer.,
  9. .net 4.8 installed not working,
  10. checki if .net4.8 is installed,
  11. how to solve pc problem which not installed software from net,
  12. .net frameword 4.8 installed already but not detected,
  13. WIndows 10 Programs saying .NET 4.8 is required. It is installed,
  14. net framework has been downloaded but its not running 4.8,
  15. uninstalling .net4.8 on windows 10