Windows 10: .Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607

Discus and support .Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607 in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi Team ,In one of our customer machine we are not able to upgrade to .Net 4.8 from .Net 4.6.2.Net 4.8 is not getting installed we tried manually and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Ravindra Donkada, Jun 11, 2024.

1. .Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607

Hi Team ,In one of our customer machine we are not able to upgrade to .Net 4.8 from .Net 4.6.2.Net 4.8 is not getting installed we tried manually and through setup as well.It shows the below error and also no windows updates pending in this machine .Installation did not succeed with error HRESULT 0x800f081e Error when installing .NET Framework 4.8.As per the below link Windows 1607 Build 14393.2248 should support .Net 4.8https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/framework/get-started/system-requirementsCould anyone please guide on this.Thank You ,Ravindra

:)

Ravindra Donkada, Jun 11, 2024

2. unable to install microsoft .net framework 4 on my windows 10

Hello Dinesh,

There's a possibility that Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already part of your Windows that's why you are getting the error message
    Microsoft .NET Framework 4 is already a part of this operating system. You do not need to install the .NET Framework 4
    redistributable. when installing it. To verify if it was already installed, kindly follow the steps below:

• Click on the Start menu.
    • Type Turn Windows features on or off.
    • Press Enter.
    • Check if you have Microsoft .NET Framework 4.0. If so, tick the box beside it.
    • Click on OK.

Once completed, kindly provide us with the result for further assistance.

Desiree Yau, Jun 11, 2024
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Jun 11, 2024
  4. Brink Win User

.Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607

Announcing .NET 8 Preview 4

Read more: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotne...t-8-preview-4/

Brink, Jun 11, 2024
Thema:

.Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607

1. .Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607 - Similar Threads - Net getting installed

2. .Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607: Hi Team ,In one of our customer machine we are not able to upgrade to .Net 4.8 from .Net 4.6.2.Net 4.8 is not getting installed we tried manually and through setup as well.It shows the below error and also no windows updates pending in this machine .Installation did not...
  3. .Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    .Net 4.8 is not getting installed in Windows 10 1607: Hi Team ,In one of our customer machine we are not able to upgrade to .Net 4.8 from .Net 4.6.2.Net 4.8 is not getting installed we tried manually and through setup as well.It shows the below error and also no windows updates pending in this machine .Installation did not...
  4. .NET Framework 8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  5. .NET Framework 8

.NET Framework 8: Hi,I hope this message finds you well. I am inquiring about the possibility of using .NET 8.0 for our web apps. It may offer some advantages from a security standpoint. However, some team members may have reservations about upgrading, particularly given the ongoing security...
  6. Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8: Hi all, I have several machines that are not going to .NET 4.8, they're all getting the following error back tooPackage KB4486129 failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x80092004.when i try digging into event viewer, i think this is initial cause is this..how...
  7. Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8: Hi all, I have several machines that are not going to .NET 4.8, they're all getting the following error back tooPackage KB4486129 failed to be changed to the Installed state. Status: 0x80092004.when i try digging into event viewer, i think this is initial cause is this..how...
  8. Windows 10 1607 - Getting CRYPT_E_NOT_FOUND when installing .net 4.8

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. .NET Framework 4+

in Windows 10 Customization
    .NET Framework 4+: Hey guys, Just wondering how do I find out what version of .NET Framework i have installed? I have looked in the programs and features, but cannot find anything in there. If its not installed, then how come? This is a new PC and has windows 10 1803 (I will not install...
  10. Customizing Surface Pro 4 for Showroom with Windows 10 version 1607

in Windows 10 Customization
    Customizing Surface Pro 4 for Showroom with Windows 10 version 1607: Hello Everyone- The place that I work with is tasked with creating a customized tablet to have in our showrooms. We were planning to use the Surface Pro 4 with Windows 10 version 1607. We were successful locking down with what we wanted on the machine through Group Policy...