Windows 10: .net 5

Discus and support .net 5 in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Motim, Aug 21, 2021.

1. Motim Win User

.net 5

Hello, While opening "HandBrake" program to add subtitle to a movie, got a notice there is an update to the program. Downloaded the update and tried to work with it, but it gave me a notice this program needs .NET. In the notice is a link to download this .NET, version 5.0.9. Note: Previous version of that program did not need any "adds". If I install it, will it do some harm to the system ? Answers will be appreciated. Thanks Windows 10, 19042.1165, (20H2) x64

:)

Motim, Aug 21, 2021
  2. Brink Win User

Introducing .NET 5

Source: Introducing .NET 5 | .NET Blog

Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Aug 21, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Introducing .NET 5

Source: Introducing .NET 5 | .NET Blog

Brink, Aug 21, 2021
  4. Johan45 Win User

.net 5

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Aug 21, 2021
Thema:

.net 5

1. .net 5 - Similar Threads - net

2. How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  3. How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to install only ".Net Core" tools using Visual Studio Installer?: Hereafter I don't want to install or continue development in any of the .Net Framework Based tools.Only .Net Core that's also from the latest one.How to tell Visual Studio Installer to install .Net Core based tools only and not any single Framework Based Tools....
  4. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.: I'm encountering an error when launching some apps. Are there any ways to fix it?---------------------------------------------------------------See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  5. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.: I'm encountering an error when launching some apps. Are there any ways to fix it?---------------------------------------------------------------See the end of this message for details on invoking just-in-time JIT debugging instead of this dialog box. ************** Exception...
  6. Microsoft .NET Framework encounters JIT debugging error when launching some apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails: I opened an application that uses .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 11. This prompted the install of the program, however the application used was already running and caused my PC to crash during the install of the windows framework. Upon rebooting Windows framework will not...
  8. .Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails

.Net Framework Install corrupt and now fails: I opened an application that uses .Net Framework 3.5 on Windows 11. This prompted the install of the program, however the application used was already running and caused my PC to crash during the install of the windows framework. Upon rebooting Windows framework will not...
  9. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...
  10. Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...

Cmd Prompt not switching drives/directories nor listing net use in elevated mode only...: Hello,I just did a fresh clean reinstall of W11 Pro due to a ton of problems, many of which are resolved. The BIGGEST reason I did the fresh reinstall was because of one particular problem which is STILL baffling me.Providing screenshots of everythingThe command prompt is not...