Windows 10: .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

Discus and support .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello, I would like to ask you how I can import .NET 7 feature to WSUS or when will be available in MS update catalog. Because now I am not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Kroulík Jakub, Dec 1, 2022.

1. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

Hello, I would like to ask you how I can import .NET 7 feature to WSUS or when will be available in MS update catalog. Because now I am not able to automatically distribute this feature to client PCs.Thank you.

:)

Kroulík Jakub, Dec 1, 2022
  2. Brink Win User

.NET Framework 4.8 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotne...nd-mu-catalog/

Brink, Dec 1, 2022
  3. Brink Win User
    .NET Framework 4.8 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog

Source: https://devblogs.microsoft.com/dotne...nd-mu-catalog/

Brink, Dec 1, 2022
  4. Brink Win User

.NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

.NET Framework 4.7.1 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MUC

Source: .NET Framework 4.7.1 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog! | .NET Blog

Brink, Dec 1, 2022
Thema:

.NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

1. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog - Similar Threads - NET missing WSUS

2. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog: Hello, I would like to ask you how I can import .NET 7 feature to WSUS or when will be available in MS update catalog. Because now I am not able to automatically distribute this feature to client PCs.Thank you....
  3. .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    .NET 7 missing in WSUS and MS update catalog: Hello, I would like to ask you how I can import .NET 7 feature to WSUS or when will be available in MS update catalog. Because now I am not able to automatically distribute this feature to client PCs.Thank you....
  4. KB Article Missing from Update Catalog

in Windows 10 Gaming
    KB Article Missing from Update Catalog: So I've been trying to find some evidence for an audit where auditors picked the KB article: KB5006754.When I go to a specific host and run the "get-hotfix" powershell command it shows up in the list Source column has been edited:Source Description HotFixID InstalledBy...
  5. missing updates on MS Update Catalog

missing updates on MS Update Catalog: Hello,It seems like some Windows 2016 server 1607 cumulative updates are missing. I am looking for Sep 2020 KB4577015 but cannot find it. I can see June 2020 and November 2020 but July, August and Sept are not there. Maybe I need to search in a different way? Please...
  6. MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?: Hello,Once a day I visit the "MS Update Catalog" if there is / are new updates for my system. (Auto update is turned off).I enter in the search box 1903 x64 which is my system. For almost two weeks there were no new updates (even today 16-Jul).From your site, in the "News"...
  7. MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?

in Windows 10 Support
    MS Updates Catalog Not Updating ?: Hello,Once a day I visit the "MS Update Catalog" if there is / are new updates for my system. (Auto update is turned off).I enter in the search box 1903 x64 which is my system. For almost two weeks there were no new updates (even today 16-Jul).From your site, in the "News"...
  8. Net Framework 4.8 update catalog

in Windows 10 Support
    Net Framework 4.8 update catalog: Hello, I cannot remember if I sent this several days ago. If this was sent and I send it here again, then I ask your forgiveness. First made a search in this forum and did not find my question, so here I send it. And again, if once posted, I apologize. Looking in the MS...
  9. .NET Framework 4.8 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog

in Windows 10 News
    .NET Framework 4.8 is available on Windows Update, WSUS and MU Catalog: We are happy to announce that Microsoft .NET Framework 4.8 is now available on Windows Update, Windows Server Update Services (WSUS) and Microsoft Update (MU) Catalog. This release includes quality and reliability fixes based on feedback since the .NET Framework 4.8 initial...
  10. MS Update Catalog

MS Update Catalog: I read that you can download updates from Microsoft Update Catalog, for instance to add to an WDS installation. But how? If I search for Windows 10 1809, I see a lot of entries, do I need to download them all separately? I see some people mention a basket or so. I don't see...